Hits for the Cs - US one of the most controlled societies on Earth

Interesting stuff. But how it goes along with electronic/digital global concentration camp? Imo, all of the states comply with Schwab’s narrative. China will give a head start with western deep state narrative. Russia is also following the task. So how come these states are being divided what is ‘good and bad’?

There's no evidence that I have seen that either the Chinese or Russian govts. are interested in subjecting their populations to "electronic/digital concentration camps". That doesn't mean something of that nature won't be implemented, but I'm pretty sure that no overt govt. types who are talking about "net zero" etc. etc. are actually planning for that kind of Orwellian future.

As usual, everything on this planet "just happens" as a result of hubris and self-interest among the political elite. If anything is "planned" it is 'extruded' into the minds of these useful idiots from some other plane of consciousness/information.

We don't even need the idea of "4D STS" plotting it all. If all is levels and 'types' of information, and information from 'higher' levels informs those below, then it seems that the information that is informing human affairs comes from the really, really stupid section of a higher level, probably because those in charge are of a similar mind. Negative selection and all that.

Last edited:
There's no evidence that I have seen that either the Chinese or Russian govts. are interested in subjecting their populations to "electronic/digital concentration camps".
Joe, unfortunately it goes hand by hand. Does not matter how it is being ‘promoted’.

Look at how how Chinese coped with covid issue. It was total Orwellian approach. In Russia -hoped to follow the same way. Only the reaction of people made it different.

Look at how how Chinese coped with covid issue. It was total Orwellian approach. In Russia -hoped to follow the same way. Only the reaction of people made it different.
This approach was mentioned in the session from 23rd of April 2022:
Q: (Joe) Why is the Chinese government imposing very harsh lockdowns in Shanghai?

A: They know things about US experiments.

Q: (L) So there could be some kind of thing going around there that the US was messing around with that they aren't making any announcement about.

(Joe) Does that mean they're picking up on a more recent or newer dispersement of some kind of germ or something?

(L) Yeah.

(Joe) That's limited to China obviously.

(L) At this point.

(Andromeda) Unless that's what we have, too.

(Niall) Russia and China are both surrounded by American biolabs doing things.

I've read an interesting article about the differences between "Big Brother" systems in PRC and the Western World. It was written from a point of view of Feliks Koneczny's comparative science of civilizations. Yes, the author could be naive, but maybe there is something more to the system than just a power grab:
(...)

Characteristic features of the Chinese Social Trust system

Taking into account the above-mentioned doctrines, the system of evaluating citizens developed in recent years in the People's Republic of China - called the Social Trust System (社会信用体系 Shehui Xinyong Tixi), or the Social Credibility System, and in English the Social Credit System (SCS) - has many of their characteristics. Depending on the activities undertaken by the citizen, he can score from 350 to 950 points. A citizen divided into four groups (A, B, C, D) can gain or lose these points. Classified in lower groups, they cannot hold higher state positions and advance in the social hierarchy, for example as scientists. Points are earned for activities for the benefit of the state and society, i.e. for paying bills on time, charity work, taking care of cleanliness. They are deducted for crimes, misdemeanors, fines, lack of manners, addiction to games and gambling, having friends among citizens with the lowest ranking. This score affects whether it is possible to obtain a passport, plane ticket, use the subway, etc. From this, it is already clear that this system is not the goal of building a totalitarian society, but simply a method to achieve the aforementioned nobility, Yi. It is probably something temporary, like the Great Leap Forward and the Chinese Cultural Revolution, which aimed to free the Chinese people from the bondage of the past of the Opium Wars. In this case, it can be seen that it is about rebuilding morality by breaking away from the snare of consumerism. The aforementioned zhongyong doctrine, i.e. the golden mean, is also visible in this system thus avoiding extremes. In this case, it is characterized by disciplining four categories of citizens to behave better, i.e. those from the lower categories not to descend to the level of pathology, and those from the higher ones to not promote life beyond their means, which may lead to bankruptcy, which threatens with a sudden drop to a lower social category in the System of Social Trust. Thus, this method is also in line with the doctrine of Mencius, who developed the Confucian theory of governing by the virtue of de and the goodness of ren. Both of these features were indicated in governing subjects as more appropriate than punishment, which leads to tyranny. The tyrant, on the other hand, will sooner or later be overthrown by his subjects. In the algorithms of the Chinese system, elements of ancient Chinese doctrines promoting morality in public life, not degrading individuals to the role of pariahs, can be seen.

State - citizen relations in Anglo-Saxon countries

Until 2001, liberal democracy in Western countries was ostensibly oriented towards individual freedom. However, this freedom was hedged with the Protestant approach to man (especially in its Lutheran - German version, which was permeated by the Anglo-Saxon elites after World War II), meaning that he is inherently evil, which requires the state to shape him and set the limits of his freedom. Therefore, in the Anglo-Saxon countries, with the United States of America at the forefront, it was easy to shape liberal-Freemason concepts of freedom, such as the so-called human rights. They were and are, in fact, concepts that deprive man of morality, treating him as an object. Therefore, sooner or later they had to be relegated to the collective nature of societies in Anglo-Saxon countries, especially such as USA, waging constant neo-colonial wars with the whole world. This had to mean pacifying their own citizens in order to create penal companies and regiments from them, in accordance with the norms of Turanian civilization.

Anglo-Saxon citizen control systems

The first step towards total control of society in the USA was the so-called the Patriot Act of October 2001, created under the pretext of the so-called war on terrorism. This led to the legalization of total control by secret services of every citizen, which was tantamount to depriving American society of civil rights. Thus, all Americans were considered potential terrorists. There was no exception to this and no opportunity to improve one's status in the eyes of the authorities. Everyone was pre-judged as the suspect, which is characteristic of Turanian and Jewish civilization. Talmudic incantations on the basis of ritual impurity stigmatize people considered not orthodox. In the American system, there are no better or worse people, everyone is suspect and therefore impure.

Another case is Australia. It is true that this country decided to buy a Chinese monitoring system for its own citizens a few years ago. It was installed in 2019 in the city of Darwin. But looking at the next months, especially after 2020 - it was used for completely different purposes
. As part of the Great Reset, Australia has been designated as the pilot project for an Orwellian new Oceania, a state-concentration camp in which the authorities exercise total control over the citizens. As part of this project, those who will not succumb to sanitary terror - for example, cyclical vaccinations, or negate the rightness of the actions of the authorities - will stand up against the neo-Nazi segregation into better (vaccinated) and worse (not subjected to vaccinations allegedly against COVID-19 or tests to detect coronavirus), are deprived of their civil rights. Their accounts are frozen, they are forbidden to leave their homes, and even locked up in the so-called. quarantine or concentration camps. The monitoring system purchased in China fulfills the function of Big Brother as part of the Great Reset. It is a method, but for a completely different purpose. To create a caste society divided like Orwellian masters of the Outer Party, helpers from the Inner Party and slaves - i.e. proles. Here we have a textbook model from dystopia. The training of citizens and their constant intimidation. In this enslavement, the monitoring system is only an effective tool supporting this enslavement, facilitating the totalitarian actions of the authorities. Australia is now more of an Orwellian Oceania than a geographical Australia and Oceania.

Summary

The difference between the Chinese concept and the Anglo-Saxon, Western concepts of controlling society is fundamental from the cybernetic point of view. While both are characteristic of herd civilizations, the key difference between them is in purpose and method.

In the PRC, the Social Trust System is a moderation method to achieve the goal of raising the morality of the Chinese nation - to return to the norms of conduct in accordance with the Confucian philosophy.
And in Anglo-Saxon countries, such as USA and Australia, the system of control of societies - Patriot Act or the Australian, and partly also the Canadian system of sanitary segregation, are an end in themselves, and the methods used to achieve it do not avoid extremes, and even deepen them all the time , disregarding the responsiveness and needs of citizens.

Let me add something from a cultural point of view, as a life experience that "precedes" the CS and without wishing to insult anyone. That Americans were "stupid" (obtuse) is an underground "truth" very close to unspoken (but always "differently told"), in the European culture where I was born. This was with a kind of simultaneous admiration for the power of getting everything done by force despite their dullness. Something like an awareness of being a colony anyway. For example, this was a known thing in academic or cultural or even operational contexts at the grassroots union level (tradition), both French and Italian ( I dare mention only those I have direct knowledge of) as I have already had occasion to say here. In my personal experience I saw the beginning of the definitive shift of the collective in 2001 (genoa massacre first and the twin towers then) , which was then consolidated in the year zero of 2014. At the present time I see no geographical differences in awareness. The program is complete.
Reminds me when we spent 6 mos in England mostly, some in Wales, Scotland, back in 1978, when a small group of us came back to Canada, we strongly felt, Canadians are asleep. We compared life over there, the commercials on British TV, the programs, the music (Top of the Pops) to what we found back 'home'. That 6 months away broke our immersion in the Canada vibe. And now I think Canada is slightly further along the trajectory to the 80% WEF style control - as far as the ruling political/financial class is concerned, and our national propoganda station(s). I am so glad of the Canadians who are thinking and saying 'Huh? No way.'

Actually, I've declared where we live as Not Canada. I'll contribute to Canada as a neighbouring country, in culture, politics and food. But I live in what I think of now as The Unknown Country. We may issue passports to friends, lol! One friend offered to smuggle Canadian products across our border....

Back
Top Bottom