History Channel's Ancient Aliens

egypt said:
I absolutely LOVED that series. I just saw it about a week ago.

What was the propaganda messaging in it?

Love, e

If you use the search function on this forum you will find the reasoning behind this. This forum's instigator, Laura Knight Jadczyk has also written a series called The Wave that delves into these topics.

Thank you Hithere. Appreciate you taking the time to direct me.

Love, e

I have followed these series with much curiosity. I have always followed the history channel whilst being conscious of the fact that most of it is propaganda (i.e lots of the things on nostradamus become related to terrorism!!!) but this series intrigued me. Many of my friends have opened themselves up to the idea of aliens interacting with humanity because of this programme; which simultaneously excites and worries me. With these programmes i cannot help feeling that there is ALWAYS an agenda.

As I'm sure you know, disclosure is a topic which has been thought about and planned for a very long while. Whilst it is clear that the 'powers that be' have to disclose information about ETs interaction with humanity, it is also clear that this will be done in a very controlled way. The history channel (and the like) is a very important outlet for this information. If you watch some of the episodes carefully, you will notice that there are some EXTREMELY 'outlandish' ideas which are presented for literally 5 seconds. For instance, they casually throw out the statement that 'the moon may be an artificial construct' and 'the earth might well be hollow' and quickly proceed onto something else.

If ideas such as these are put on TV, doubtless soon they will be talked about. Then, 10% of people may believe and the rest will think they are 'wackos'. However, the sheer fact that these 10% think its true and the rest have PREVIOUSLY ENCOUNTERED the ideas means that when they reveal the truth (and if, of course) people will more readily accept the information...because, after all, some people already thought it was true! Turns out all those 'idiots' were right!!

The last History Channel Nostradaumus episode I watched featured none other than Vincent Bridges. I nearly choked on the drink I had in my hand and then wondered how Laura had endured his droning voice in person.

Regarding the Ancient Aliens series, I have found it to be intriguing. Dare I say I am mostly intrigued and mesmerized by Giorgio Tsoukalos' hair. I digress. To me it is an interesting series as it may offer up things I've never heard about to research and sometimes it presents items closely to what many of us here may regard as truth. It presents itself in a serious enough fashion that it can be taken seriously at times, but stays just on the edge of disprovable elements to keep a less discerning audience from taking things as possible fact.

Agreeing with you ScottD, it can be a good show to get input on things you haven't heard about, but that's pretty much all it's fit for, IMO.

And the intriguing haircuts Giorgio comes up with, of course.
27095-haar.jpg

ScottD said:
Dare I say I am mostly intrigued and mesmerized by Giorgio Tsoukalos' hair.

I just watched one episode of this series.
red flags emerged almost every 5 seconds for me.

my résumé is:
alot of pure assumptions based on wishfull thinking presented in a way that many people will likely be misinformed and driven into the "wrong" direction wich leads to distortion of facts. believes based on our point of view sealed in a box of how our past must have look like.. (distraction comes to my mind here).

I have watched a lot of this series as well.

I don`t pay much attention to the commentary either, though I think it`s interesting anyway just for the ancient sites and artifacts they show. It is based on pretty wild speculation to be sure, however it is also fairly obvious that a lot happened here, and has been very well hidden.

Again I'm late to the dance on this one. I have watched all of this series and yes there is quite a bit of B.S. but at the same time they show things like Puma Punku which absolutely fascinates me. They can not even really date this site and as I have read in some of what the Cs have said that it was a joint venture with the Lizards. We in our computer age technology would have great difficult recreating this. As a tool and die maker this blows my mind the precision with which these stones were made. Having worked on things that have ended up in space I have a strong appreciation for engineering and how things work.
In one of the episodes they did go into the " These aliens might have a bad agenda" schtick talking about the black death and how people actually saw Bringers of death with scythes. I look at it this way, anything that will make the populace go hrrrm and wake up from their slumber is not all bad.I mean I read the news papers and listen to right wing talk radio but I put my special set of glasses on when I do so. If looked at in the correct context the main stream will let ya know what is going on.

Mr Meowgi said:
I look at it this way, anything that will make the populace go hrrrm and wake up from their slumber is not all bad.

The problem is when this is not the result. One other likely result is that a lot of people will discard similar information; because they'll connect it to these crazy guys on the history channel making senseless claims, which might only have helped them discard the possibility of aliens altogether.

You do have a good point Iiffy, The guy with the wild hair does have a tendency of making people go who's the freak with the wild hair. At the same time at a New years day party I attended I actually got into a conversation with someone who was fascinated with the show and I pointed them in the direction of this site and SOTT. The show has a definite agenda I agree without a doubt as with most publications in the good ole US of A. Sometimes finding other seekers and getting them in the correct direction is all we have to work with. I am very careful of whom I send here. I have known the above person for many years and it was actually the first time we had breached the subject.Sometimes a duck is just a duck but then again sometimes it's a killer duck ;D

liffy said:
Mr Meowgi said:
I look at it this way, anything that will make the populace go hrrrm and wake up from their slumber is not all bad.

The problem is when this is not the result. One other likely result is that a lot of people will discard similar information; because they'll connect it to these crazy guys on the history channel making senseless claims, which might only have helped them discard the possibility of aliens altogether.

True, the problem is that it doesn't 'wake them from their slumber' - quite the opposite. It puts such information firmly in the realm of entertainment, and that's not even considering the mind programming aspect of all television. Television is programming - period. That's not to say that one person out of a million might watch such things and then go look for information, which leads to something more - sure they might. It's the hypnotic effect on the other 999,999 people that's the issue.

Yes television is programming and they even call it as such LOL. In this day in age programming is from the cradle to the grave, it's fingers are in everything. As with everything you have to have discernment. Here is my only disagreement with your statement, that your fellow man is a 1 in a million long shot. I will use my father as an example. He is 82 years old and very attached to his little world. He actually brought up to me the fact that Israel is rogue and very dangerous. Now he figured this out without the aid of alternative media as he is not overly computer savy. He also said that they had the biggest spy network active in the USA. The old guy blew my mind, so I found the link to Mossad and moving companies and sent it his way. I do know where I live and it is the center of the STS in the world.I also see, every day people waking up to the fact that something is defiantly amiss. The only thing we can do is try to give these people a nudge in a different direction, nothing more. If they enjoy their little world well that's on them. I'm not the guy with the sign that says "THE END IS NIGH" I try the" here's a bite" technique now go look for yourself. Enough on this for the moment

Mr Meowgi said:
Yes television is programming and they even call it as such LOL. In this day in age programming is from the cradle to the grave, it's fingers are in everything. As with everything you have to have discernment. Here is my only disagreement with your statement, that your fellow man is a 1 in a million long shot. I will use my father as an example. He is 82 years old and very attached to his little world. He actually brought up to me the fact that Israel is rogue and very dangerous. Now he figured this out without the aid of alternative media as he is not overly computer savy. He also said that they had the biggest spy network active in the USA. The old guy blew my mind, so I found the link to Mossad and moving companies and sent it his way. I do know where I live and it is the center of the STS in the world.I also see, every day people waking up to the fact that something is defiantly amiss. The only thing we can do is try to give these people a nudge in a different direction, nothing more. If they enjoy their little world well that's on them. I'm not the guy with the sign that says "THE END IS NIGH" I try the" here's a bite" technique now go look for yourself. Enough on this for the moment

Since Israel is the most obvious bully on the planet, I'm not sure your example really proves anything. In fact, even following only the nightly news, it's obvious that Israel is rogue and very dangerous. A person stating that doesn't mean they are awake, not in the way I'm using the term. Perhaps you and I are simply using different dictionaries, though it does seem as you're quite invested in the idea that television is beneficial.

Yes television is programming and they even call it as such LOL

I was not advocating television watching.I used my father as an example because he has watches quite a bit of television/movies and the be nice to the Jews (not trying to offend here) is laced thru commercials/movies/news and any other media in the US. So it has not programmed him. What I was saying is that many people I know and have met recently have the discernment to see thru what they are being bombarded with and not just from the TV.
In this day in age programming is from the cradle to the grave, it's fingers are in everything
My issue was the 1 in 1 million comment, not advocating of television. I know full and well that Television is programming nothing more. I have a bit more faith in mankind is all.

Hello MrMeowgi,
The propaganda is about Israel, not the Jews. Some of that propaganda is to make a confusion in between. Maybe your father understands the distinction between the Jews, who are just people like you and me, and the dangerous state that is Israel.

Back
Top Bottom