Hidden power Dream

Neil

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
About three months ago, I had an interesting dream, I was reading the Wave Series at the time and contemplating Laura's dream experiences, and if my weird dreams were something I should really worry about. Since people are posting their dreams on here I thought I would throw this one out and see what happens...

This is a new type of dream, the Earth type, they happen on Earth and are about Earth, contrary to the focus of my other, older dreams, which I talked about in the 4-d dream experiences thread with highmystica.

It began when I was walking out of the house. I was wondering where my parents were, as they had been missing for a long period of time in order to settle a "disturbance." I saw a bunch of people standing out in the street talking loudly about something. My dad was there staring at something obviously quite unusual. When I walked down to the road I noticed that there was a tiger standing at the end of the road. My dad told me to go back to the house, but just after he said that the tiger began talking to me. It told me that I needed to discover my power, I needed to find out who I was. I don't remember exactly what it said, that was the gist of it. The tiger then told me to follow it if I desired to know more. The crowd of people told me not to do it, and seemed much more concerned about me not following the tiger rather than astounded that this tiger had just spoken. I was already convinced that it knew something important about me, so I followed it. It dove into this abandoned mining pit that really does exist next to our house and went into some kind of den. I followed it, sliding through a tunnel of vines for about 40 feet. At the bottom, there was a sort of dugout room big enough for the tiger and I to lay comfortably. The tiger told me that I had been making preparations for quite some time, and that I could finally have the power I sought. It handed me a chunk of rock, telling me that this was the embodiment of my power, that it would purify and become a beautiful gem. Then it told me to be responsible, to use the power to protect and not to destroy. Well, I swiped the stone, looked at the tiger, and then began my ascent. The tiger grabbed me with its paw on the way out and looked at me sadly, and looked like it shed a tear. Then it let go and I climbed out. I hid the stone in my jeans, and everybody was glad to see that I was ok.

Then the dream went into one of those disconnected routines where time goes by very quickly. About a week passed, and slowly the stone shed its outer shell, and turned blue. I returned to the pit, holding this glittering blue gem in my hands. It was a geodesic sphere. (There might be some carry over from my Morphic dreams here as blue was my elemental color, it gave me the power to control water and was also the color of peace, life, and knowledge.) I remember thinking I could do anything with it. Create, destroy, fortify, defend. Then I thought that this was too much, if I could not bear the responsibility of this power, I could easily inadvertantly cause chaos. I concluded that I must learn to grow to this power, to use it as little as possible until I knew what I was doing. I needed to use only a small fraction of it so I could maintain my control. I turned to walk away when all of the sudden this reflective black helicopter comes sailing out of the woods. It hovers over me for about 2 seconds before this SWAT team jumps out and points guns at me. Then this old lady, about 5 feet tall, mid-sixties, just appears out of nowhere. She looked a lot like the lady that commands the British agents in the James Bond movies. She wore a one piece black leather suit and a black trenchcoat that curled at the top. She told the team to fan out, except for one guy who poked me in the back of the head with his gun. Then she went on this long speech that went something like this...

"We have been watching you. You have been attracting a lot of attention lately, you have not been keeping your cover as you should. We knew that you would find your power eventually, and that it would lead us straight to you and the others. It seems we were right, but we are never wrong. Now you will join us or you will die. You will show us how you use this power so that we can harness it."

I thought about resisting or just denying their offer, but the guy poked me with his gun again just to be sure I was paying attention. I decided to see what I could do. I used the stone to control the weather. The sky immeidiately clouded up and blue rain started falling. The plants started growing before my very eyes. They were much more lush and fertile than anything I could imagine. "Good," she said. "Now get into the helicopter." During all of this commotion the helicopter had somehow landed about 100 feet from us. "You know, you will never be able to use this power," I remember saying. And then she told me, "We don't have to, we will use you." And the dream ended with me standing at the door of the helicopter wondering whether or not I should go in.

I have my own ideas about this dream, but I want someone else's analysis, somebody to tear it apart. Some things seem way too obvious such as the black helicopter and the people who were in it. The lady was kinda strange, but she was obviously some STS person who wanted whatever I had. The tiger is pretty mysterious, I wonder if it represents some kind of inner spirit or divine guide. However, I think I'm taking this dream too literally. The message, if there is one, may be much more deeply buried. What do you think?

Wow, you have some cool dreams!

Going underground to receive the power object from your spirit animal seems like classic shamanism to me.

I agree that the dream seems pretty clear and also look forward to more interpretations.

Neil said:
The tiger is pretty mysterious, I wonder if it represents some kind of inner spirit or divine guide. However, I think I'm taking this dream too literally. The message, if there is one, may be much more deeply buried. What do you think?

Neil said:
I have my own ideas about this dream, but I want someone else's analysis, somebody to tear it apart. Some things seem way too obvious such as the black helicopter and the people who were in it. The lady was kinda strange, but she was obviously some STS person who wanted whatever I had. The tiger is pretty mysterious, I wonder if it represents some kind of inner spirit or divine guide.

However, I think I'm taking this dream too literally. The message, if there is one, may be much more deeply buried. What do you think?
Tiger -Being in the Now. The tiger is one of the most powerful of the big cats. A solitary, silent hunter, it symbolizes removing all distractions from the mind and being purely focused on the present moment. Thus, Tiger is able to call on all of its abilities in order to achieve success.

http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/power/powerdef.html

Helicopter coming out of the woods, ability to grow lush plants.
Some how the name Tiger Woods comes to mind.

So what is a Tiger. The national animal of India.
Indians being the generic name for Native Americans.
I feel this dream may have shamanic aspects.

The Indian subcontinent is home to more than 80% of the wild tigers in the world.
They are superpredators and the largest and most powerful living cats
Of all the land carnivores, the tiger is the only species that has been known to charge and take down a full-grown male elephant, one-on-one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger

Your power stone turned into a geodesic sphere

On a sphere, the geodesics are the great circles. The shortest path from point A to point B on a sphere is given by the shorter piece of the great circle passing through A and B. If A and B are antipodal points (like the North pole and the South pole), then there are infinitely many shortest paths between them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geodesic

Definitely a power dream.
A pretty cool one too.
The tiger shedding a tear may be a sign. Of you making a wrong choice. getting on the helicopter.

ShamanSam, I liked how you synthesized that dream. You just put it all together, you didn't do it chronologically. If the Tiger is a symbol of being in the now and power, well, that would make sense, because that dream occurred after I started focusing heavily on spiritual development. It may also relate to my position to fight the dark forces that come my way, even if it is to my own detriment. I don't know what Tiger Woods would have to do with it. There are golf courses within about 5 miles of here, but I'm absolutely clueless how that would relate. I'm not sure how the geodesic sphere would relate either. It seems there may be some complex mathematical component to all of this. I think you are right about the tiger crying, but now I must figure out what all of this means. I wonder if my discovery of the power and contact with the helicopter group was symbolic of polarization, and by giving in to their demands I was aligning with STS, especially since I probably had the ability to resist them. I wonder if the helicopter event has happened yet, I sure hope not. It is very interesting to ponder.

Back
Top Bottom