Hey You

N

noise

Hi ALL,

Been some time since I've tried to make a new video. Over the last few days the subject of the Independence day movie came up here:

Index*» Movies & Trivia: Picks & Pans*» ID4 and 911 http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6173 (thanks mark for the AVI link)

So after a bit of digging I found some music that got me inspired to make a new video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryZdULmOV4E Pink Floyd - Hey You. I kind of got side tracked a bit on it and left the 9-11 issue right off. I do however think it came off pretty good. I do a bit of computer work and had a vista box to try out movie maker on, it seems to have a few added effects that allow panning of images.. vista still kinda sucks though since it is the ultimate resource hog to date.

Anyhow I was just wanting to share a video and not talk puters.

-Salutations!

Thanks for the link and for the video, the pictures are beautiful and the music is wonderful.

Hi Noise,

What a wonderful video! I'm passing it around to as many places as I can.

The imagery was wonderful, touching, makes the world a little smaller and all of us closer.

Thank you,
Peg

Hey Noise,

Another great video! You did a great job putting the pics to the lyrics. Very touching indeed!

Thanks for sharing it.

Laurie

Nice one, this one is the best yet! Great choice of song too, though it's hard to go wrong with Pink Floyd :)

Thank you so much for creating this Powerful, Poignant, informative video, which pretty much covers the perdicament mankind as a whole is lost and unconsious in. Hopefully it's Disturbing enough to help a few to stir from their slumber.

I also left a comment on "You Tube" in regards to the video. I will be sending out also this video to those I think will benefit from its message.

Yeah me likie. However my one cavieat is that the text only appears for a short duration, making it difficult to read.

:-)

Thank all for the inspiring words and of course the shared info here and the Signs page. Your right Cyre the text does fly by.. I tried to squeeze as much of that 9-11 AVI into 36 seconds as I could, before the lyrics started. I'm kind of wanting to do a musical/documentary slideshow where the words stick to the images, stick to the lyrics as I keep trying to.

(lost the subject..) Watching it over a few times there are a few sections I'd like to change (like every video). There's a bunch of things I want to say but it always boils down to beating the dead horse, another drama, my fears and confusion. Recently I've come to realize that, now, I'm nearly constantly doing the work, self observing. Trying to watch and learn from others so far as how certain behaviors work. I mean this not in terms of, I want to be a better manipulator (though I have not yet learned not to be) but to try and see the mechanics of it, which might help me more to see if/when I am doing it. Its a bit confusing for me to try and explain, 'but' here goes my (likely) misguided perception:

I've got to step out of myself and observe my habits, some of which I can see, others I'm blind to see or they are to big of issues to yet deal with. In real life situations there are rare occasions where I can observe a small number of programs I run in other people. For example: a nephew had a b-day over the weekend, pretty good party 20-25 people, pizza, relatives, friends of his.. even an inflatable jumpy thing to play in. He has been raised by a single mom, my sister 'J' and also by my my other sister 'M' and her Husband 'D.' When he couldn't have his way (I want to open my presents here (dining room), not here (living room) he stormed off. From my perspective that is really wierd! At 10 I'd open my presents in a mud puddle, in a sludge filled basement, or wherever I could.

He acted very spoiled and he is. But that wasn't at all what got me going "What the he..?" I watched as no one did anything but reinforce (edit: meant the opposite, like point out) his poor behavior. I even took a moment to thank my mom for not putting up with ..it like that when I was a kid. So what I saw was a 10 year old boy being told that you will be rewarded for your selfishness, lack of external consideration and fight for attention. Not to cast judgment, I do these things, it has worked for me less often and under far less crowded situations (if that made sense.. can't seem to word it properly). I would have gotten the belt; he got a slight talking to and some cool gifts and $95.00.

In all of that another thing that is amazing to me is that there are 20-25 year old men in the world. I'm almost 39 and only feel that I'm almost through puberty on a mental level.

(back on subject..) I try to make these video's to hopefully provide a shock, like what was given to me with Pentagon Strike. I don't put too much time into them, they come pretty easy. This one was a ""very"" leisure 18 hours at most (likely an over estimate). I'm really honored that anyone liked the video and I hope to continue to do them. Hope I wasn't too selfish with your time talking of my own struggle, everyone has theirs.

Salutes!

Back
Top Bottom