Here be my explanation of why I got very attracted to Cassiopaean info

M

mikeh433

Oh! maybe forget it? Way too much to explain now. Maybe later.

But one thing was a channelling session (by a new age crapper) that screwed me out financially and otherwise, where the channel said "I wasn't here to learn any lessons - just in service". Completely diametrically opposed to what the C's said.

Another thing was the very first concious thought that I had in this world (at about 4 years old):

"This is the worst imaginable world! What mistake has caused me to be born here? Where priviledge rules and merit counts not. I had wondered where had I come from before this and thought that I had come from a world of pure thought only and no worries of mortality. As I went to confront my parents who had caused this extreme breach of improper action, I was confronted with their very fine natures and ignorance of the trouble that they had put me into!"

Shall I mention that I was hardly connected to the "matrix" and that as a teenager I had an experience that so threw me out of the "matrix" and into 7th density, that I spent years trying to find my way back into the "matrix" to see if that would normalize things.

mikeh433 said:
Shall I mention that I was hardly connected to the "matrix" and that as a teenager I had an experience that so threw me out of the "matrix" and into 7th density, that I spent years trying to find my way back into the "matrix" to see if that would normalize things.
Gee, i am working to get out of the Matrix and you spent years to get back in.

Could you tell us about your experience?

OK, I will try! Though it be hard to do.

I was a know-not-about-anything type of guy who wandered in wilderness when not put in school.

I had little intellectual knowlege about anything.

When the 1970's came and I had an injury to knee from running x-country (about 10 miles a day), I was introduced to drugs. OK, except for LSD, for which each time caused me extreme experiences. Each time of 7 times I took that stuff, I had such a profound experience that it blew me away. Yet, I forgot each time and took it again somehow, only remembering after-the-fact to NEVER EVER take this stuff again - somehow I didn't remember and repeated it.

One experience was fortelling the future the next day from previous nights dream.

Another time I had experienced previous lives, but not within the last few thousand years, going back to Atlantis, of which I had no previous intellectual knowlege of, nor that there was such things as past lives. (the reason I didn't know of past few thousand years was because I was not in such a high level state to know of higher level states that I was not in at that time, compared to last few thousand years, I now figure was the reason).

I remember QUITE WELL that I was facing EAST in my house as a teenager, surrounded by three friends, situated in the other directions of N-W-S, when I spontaneously thought the thought (which I now well read in Vasitha's Yoga) which happened to be the one thought, which is directly, 180 degrees opposed to illusion, which was: "What is exactly this "I" that I am?"

As though, each time on acid, it was as if 1,000 forces of Nature were there to implement any and every thought that I might happen to have, to the fullest. Well, anyway, spontaneously and to my complete surprise, I found first that I was 1 foot behind my body on realizing this thought. The next thing that followed was completely natural and that was that I realized eternity. The next thing that followed was a challenge to eternity! I said to myself, I am a teenager and I know as I remember growing up in a family and that be the truth. But eternity is eternity and is it's own truth. I had a big argument within myself and eternity was it's own evidence and truth, but I was trying!

Things turned from very smooth, to very paranoid as I tried to reconcile these two opposing truths! I had to break and take a walk very intensely as I had no way to figure out the truth. In this state I could NOT undo the eternity and super veiwing capability. I didn't want it but it stayed. The noon-time sunshine seemed as a minor reality compared to what I was viewing. THEN, I loooked up into the sky and was astounded by what I viewed as two HUGE NEGATIVE forces overshadowing everything. It scared the heck out of me. Now I suspect two motherships of negative entities? This was 24 years before Laura even met these C's.

I could not get back to normal reality afterwards. It just would not happen no matter what my wishes or opinions were. Everyone that knew me knew something changed me profoundly and I could not even find a way nor a motivation to talk to anyone about it. I shut completely up and life changed completely.

I find now an anomoly! I remember facing east when I started the process, but I recall now that I was facing west when when I was 1 foot behind myself. I cannot reconcile the two. Never could reconcile much anyway.

Mike,

read the rules of this forum which are found here:

http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/misc.php?action=rules

Especially these ones:

SOTT Forum Rules said:
Two, please don't post messages about your illegal pastimes and habits. Signs of the Times does not wish to appear to condone such practises, for reasons that should be pretty obvious if a little common sense is applied. If you do post such stuff, expect it to be deleted immediately.
SOTT Forum Rules said:
Five,we the moderators reserve the right to do anything and everything we see fit to ensure a friendly comfortable environment for our guests; that includes deleting you and all of your posts if you break any of these rules or act like a psychological deviant at any time past present or future. Oh yeah people, I said future, Tom Cruise has nothin' on us.

The rules. Straight away you discredit yourself, it did happen. Shifting the assembalage point by artificial means is possibible, yet scores no points. So your confusion goes on. The nightmare is right here, right now. Dismiss it at your peril. It ain't going nowhere. Study it, learn it, beat it.

Another thing I didn't sign up for this, this shouldn't be me I shouldn't be here. I mean there's short wave cycles and long wave cycles, who in the right mind would put themselves through this,,, it's insane. There must have been some kind of bueraucratic error. I want to speak with whoever is in charge. We're gonna step on you again. That's what it boils down to.

Edit: Apologies for the bandwidth hungry rants (I don't know where/who else to say this too.) Please delete this self-indulgent ****.

Wazzit illegal when I took it as a minor? Or was the CIA promoting it? Not that I think I will post a bunch here, but I'll make a few points...

Don't think it was illegal. Teens way outnumbered adults at that time and authority in my city was unaware of it. It all came in a big wave suddenly in my city. Carlos Castenada hadn't published any books yet. I was unaware on the normal conscious level not to take it again. It was from a different state of awareness that I remembered not to (unfortunately after the fact). LSD was marketed as a cure drug in psychiatry for almost 2 decades prior (though I didn't know about that).

What powered this activity was beyond my normal conscious mind and things strangely happened, such as the night before taking it for perhaps my second time, I was in dream state and then 2 people leaped out (like coming out of a flat movie screen into the room in real life) - remembering after I awoke.

Automatically my friend and I took it next morning and w/o any discussion we automatically knew we were going on a walk and did that. Passed first person (who had lept out from dream state) and waved to him. I thought what a coincidence. A mile later passed second person (who had lept out from dream state) and greeted her. I was thinking that is even a bigger coincidence!

Etc. etc.

That is all ancient history to me. Here is an interesting fact from my current studies:

75% of all solar systems in our galaxy have 2 suns. Most of the rest have a live and a dark star, with some having 3 or more suns. Is it odd that we (statistically) have but one sun? Or is there another?

Light conditioning versus heavy conditioning of mind. Ridding false ideas and notions. Relativity cannot exist without notions of mind. Did C's say all that exist are thoughts? (or alternatively one could say notions).

Intellectual pursuit via Vashistha's Yoga discourse now (3rd longest book in world, but reading an abridged translated version into English - only about a thousand pages). Meditation smoothed out everything and I desperately needed it.

Attacks from Illuminati in the 1980's and 1990's. Time travel? Almost seems necessary for the level of attacks and cleverness. Enlightenment is 7th density and only realizable by being born on earth? I've heard that said.

I was pursuing (probably a waste of time) time study for markets and world events and C's provided some interesting ancient specifics for my spreadsheets. Another morsel to get me to read everything. And then said can't be predicted.

Enuf.

mikeh433 said:
75% of all solar systems in our galaxy have 2 suns. Most of the rest have a live and a dark star, with some having 3 or more suns. Is it odd that we (statistically) have but one sun? Or is there another?
There is some discussion about a twin-sun (a brown star) that is supposedly orbiting
with our Sun. Do a search for "brown star" in the SOTT search bar.

Here is one:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1404

Here is another search link;
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cgi-bin/search/search.cgi search "brown star"

Lost Star Of Myth And Time by Walter Cruttenden is a good read on the subject of our sun possibly being part of a multi-star system.

Back
Top Bottom