Henry McElroy, Jr., retired congressman, "extraterrestrials are here."

Seraphina

Jedi Master
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/127/574/--_Congressman_on_VIDEO_STATEMENT:_Extraterrestrials_are_here,_Everyone_must_know,_I_saw_the_proof_and_documents_--.html
Transcript:

Hello, I’m speaking with you from Fort Monroe, Virginia. We’re also known as The Gateway to Freedom.

We sit right next to a little town called Phoebus, Virginia. Interestingly, they call themselves The Gateway to the New World.

Phoebus sits inside of Hampton, Virginia whose motto is First from the Sea, First to the Stars.

My name is Henry McElroy, Jr. a retiring, former State Representative from New Hampshire. Thank you for your attention to this brief message concerning the world’s interaction with both earth-based, and off-world astronauts.

The reason I am making this announcement is in the hopes of encouraging better perspective to all who explore the universe. Therefore, as a result, making a more valuable contribution to humanity, for the benefit of all faiths, all races and all nations.

Another reason I am here today is because I believe in the foundational wisdom of our nation, which was laid down by our founding fathers and because we know that highly advanced knowledge and information can assist human beings in solving various problems both in current times, and in our future.

When I was in the New Hampshire State Legislature, I served on the State Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs committee. It was, apparently, important that as a Representative of the Sovereign People who had elected me to this Honorable Office, that I be updated on a large number of topics related to the affairs of our People, and our Nation. As I understood it, some of those ongoing topics had been examined and categorized as Federal, State, Local development, and security matters. These documents related to various topics some of which spanned decades of our nation’s history. One of those recurring topics is the reason I am addressing you this evening.

I would like to submit to our nation my personal testimony of one document related to one of these ongoing topics which I saw while in office, serving on the State Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee.

The document I saw was an official brief to President Eisenhower. To the best of my memory this brief was pervaded with a sense of hope, and it informed President Eisenhower of the continued presence of extraterrestrial beings here in the United States of America.

The brief seemed to indicate that a meeting between the President and some of these visitors could be arranged as appropriate if desired.

The tone of the brief indicated to me that there was no need for concern, since these visitors were in no way, causing any harm, or had any intentions, whatsoever, of causing any disruption then, or in the future.

While I can’t verify the times or places or that any meeting or meetings occurred directly between Eisenhower and these visitors – – because of his optimism in his farewell address in 1961, I personally believe that Eisenhower did, indeed, meet with these extraterrestrial, off world astronauts.

I hope my personal testimony will aid the nation in its quest for continued enlightenment. I am honored to follow in the footsteps of those who have come forward with their personal testimonies – those who deserve the admiration of the American people for sharing their accounts publicly, in an effort to elevate our knowledge to a higher understanding of our existence.

People such as:

Former Astronauts

John Glenn

Edgar Mitchell

Gordon Cooper

and

Buzz Aldrin

Former Presidents

Ronald Reagan

and

Jimmy Carter

Captain Bill Uhouse of the United States Marine Corps

Lt. Col John Williams of the United States Air Force

Co Phillip Corso Sr. of the United States Army

Commander Graham Bethune of the United States Navy

Along with:

David Hamilton of the Department of Energy

Donna Hare of NASA

and

James Kopf of the National Security Agency

I would also like to thank the countries of:

France

Brazil

Britain

Russia

Italy

Denmark

Sweden

Norway

New Zealand

And, our neighbor to the North, Canada

Uruguay

and

Australia

….for also opening their files to the citizens of their countries, and allowing them access to information that is so very important to the evolution of humanity.

I thank you for allowing me this opportunity to have a small part in doing the same, by sharing the information I have given you today.

Thank you very much and I’d like to thank our communications crew for helping us make this happen today.

And, I’d also like to authorize distribution of this video for anyone who wants to use it for educational purposes.

Thank you.

The video is embedded at the site.

Hum! the cat must come out of the bag sooner or later. It is still weak as he don't come up with the original document,

The tone of the brief indicated to me that there was no need for concern, since these visitors were in no way, causing any harm, or had any intentions, whatsoever, of causing any disruption then, or in the future.

Sure, if ya say so buddy!!!!!

I'm curious to see how far this story will go and how it will be receive by the public and the U.S. officials.

436 times since it was published

Didn't made any waves so far. He could have use the main stream media if he really wanted to have a impact.

Laurentien said:
Hum! the cat must come out of the bag sooner or later. It is still weak as he don't come up with the original document,

Sure, if ya say so buddy!!!!!

I'm curious to see how far this story will go and how it will be receive by the public and the U.S. officials.

436 times since it was published

Didn't made any waves so far. He could have use the main stream media if he really wanted to have a impact.
Yeah...not causing any harm...funny. I've only seen it on the typical alt. sites. Did you notice the constipated look on his face throughout the video? He appeared very uncomfortable.

Seraphina said:
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/127/574/--_Congressman_on_VIDEO_STATEMENT:_Extraterrestrials_are_here,_Everyone_must_know,_I_saw_the_proof_and_documents_--.html
because of his optimism in his farewell address in 1961, I personally believe that Eisenhower did, indeed, meet with these extraterrestrial, off world astronauts.

Ive seen Eisenhowers farewell address all the way through and im sorry but theres very little evidence of optimism. Not only is this the speech where he tried to warn future generations about the growth of the 'Military Industrial Complex' but through out he looks both stern and aggitated. Maybe what this Congress man is saying is true and Eisenhower DID know about the existence of aliens and maybe even their intentions for us but there was no optimism as far as i could see in that speech and maybe thats more of a reflection on the truth than whats is being said here. Of course thats just my opinion but the speech is freely available on google video for futher analysis.

Edit=Quotes

Posted on: Today at 11:15:59 AMPosted by: Ady
Ive seen Eisenhowers farewell address all the way through and im sorry but theres very little evidence of optimism. Not only is this the speech where he tried to warn future generations about the growth of the 'Military Industrial Complex' but through out he looks both stern and aggitated. Maybe what this Congress man is saying is true and Eisenhower DID know about the existence of aliens and maybe even their intentions for us but there was no optimism as far as i could see in that speech and maybe thats more of a reflection on the truth than whats is being said here. Of course thats just my opinion but the speech is freely available on google video for futher analysis.

Hi Ady, This is the reference you have referred to that took place at a U.S. Air Force Base in the desert in California. There is a session from the RA. Material that comment's on the meeting Channeled by Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty between 1981 and 1984. The meeting was arranged in top secret. Eisenhower was absent from his post for a duration of time, under the premise that he needed emergency dental care, in which he left, the white house and was whisked away for the contact of the positively oriented ETS.

www.lawofone.info
Session 1 of the Law of OneJanuary 15, 1981

Questioner: One thing that has been bothering me that I was just reading about is not too important, but I would really be interested in knowing if Dwight Eisenhower met with either the Confederation or the Orion group in the 1950s?

Ra: I am Ra. The one of which you speak met with thought-forms which are indistinguishable from third density. This was a test. We, the Confederation, wished to see what would occur if this extremely positively oriented and simple congenial person with no significant distortion towards power happened across peaceful information and the possibilities which might append therefrom. We discovered that this entity did not feel that those under his care could deal with the concepts of other beings and other philosophies. Thus an agreement reached then allowed him to go his way, ourselves to do likewise; and a very quiet campaign, as we have heard you call it, be continued alerting your peoples to our presence gradually. Events have overtaken this plan. Is there any short query before we close?

Attachments

• 340x[1].jpg
    340x[1].jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
Just a note that I wouldn't use the History Channel as a source of objective information. It's mostly propaganda or disinformation, in one form or another.

The document I saw was an official brief to President Eisenhower. To the best of my memory this brief was pervaded with a sense of hope, and it informed President Eisenhower of the continued presence of extraterrestrial beings here in the United States of America.

The brief seemed to indicate that a meeting between the President and some of these visitors could be arranged as appropriate if desired.

Because I'm sure the "good guys" would jump at the chance to talk to a bunch of power-hungry psychopaths, and on the whim of the psychopaths at that! Everyone knows that all our government was missing was a friendly ET asking them to be nice to the rest of us! :rolleyes:

anart said:
Just a note that I wouldn't use the History Channel as a source of objective information. It's mostly propaganda or disinformation, in one form or another.

Copy that, sort like the Discovery channel. Thanks, anart for the heads up.

Transcript:

I hope my personal testimony will aid the nation in its quest for continued enlightenment. I am honored to follow in the footsteps of those who have come forward with their personal testimonies – those who deserve the admiration of the American people for sharing their accounts publicly, in an effort to elevate our knowledge to a higher understanding of our existence.

This particular part seems to be "data mining"...encouraging more people who may not have come forward to share their experiences as of yet to do so.

Back
Top Bottom