Hemp milk

Jacques

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Another delicious vegetable milk.

Here's the recipe:

1 liter of water
40 grams of shucked hemp (without their shell)
1/4 tea spoon of himalayan salt (pink)
A little pinch of stevia or 1/4 to 1 table spoon of xylitol (optional)

Put all the components in a blender and mix at max speed for 3 minutes. When done, you can filter the liquid and keep only the milk if you want. Perso, I do not filter it. .

This milk can be kept no more than 4 days since it is a raw milk.

Thanks Gandalf, I'm going to try it when I can. I usually buy hemp milk at the local health store and I am very pleased with it. I don't know what other people pay but mine is just a little over 2$/1L. I'm going to try to find this ''shucked hemp'' and see how it goes. Thanks

andi said:
Thanks Gandalf, I'm going to try it when I can. I usually buy hemp milk at the local health store and I am very pleased with it. I don't know what other people pay but mine is just a little over 2$/1L. I'm going to try to find this ''shucked hemp'' and see how it goes. Thanks

Here, the hemp milk is aroud 5,50$ for 1 liter.

Gandalf said:
andi said:

Here, the hemp milk is aroud 5,50$ for 1 liter.

:( Wow, that's a little expensive. I assume the one you are making on your own comes a lot less expensive.

Thanks for this recipe, Gandalf. This is so easy! You saved me a ton of money :D

I added a teaspoon of vanilla extract when I tried it.

Wow, this looks like a great way to save money, and tasty to boot. Here on the East Coast US, major city, it costs around 4-5 for 32 ounces (almost a liter). Thanks for sharing!

Similar recipe, but with a touch of vanilla or chocolate :
1 cup shelled hemp seeds
A little pinch of stevia or 1/4 to 1 table spoon of xylitol (optional)
A pinch of vanilla or chocolate powder
1 liter of water
All the ingredients are blended in a blender and serve

Hemp is one of the high hydrogen food.

La, sol, fa serve as food for the human machine, according to the Law of Three,
La, will be the active element.
Sol, neutralizing.
Fa, passive.
The active principle reacting with passive(that is, becoming connected with it by the help of the neutralizing principle) gives a certain definite result, forming inner triangle.

The inner triangle stands for the presence of higher elements, according to the scale of 'hydrogens' in a given organism. This inner triangle is possessed by such plants, for example, as hemp, poppy, hops, tea, coffee, tobacco and many other plants which play a definite role in the life of man

Hello Gandalf,

Thanks for delicious hemp milk recipe.
Today, first time I ever taste hemp/hemp milk, I really like it!!!

The reply #7- Hemp is one of the high hydrogen food- information is on the 'In Search of the Miraculous' chapter fourteen.

And more information about Hydrogen is under the title- The Hydrogen and Growth of the Higher Bodies, reply # 134.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22.120.html

Hello guys! I'm very concerned about GMO hemp that's why I don't drink it anymore. Here is a link to some documentation on the subject and some good other links to investigate:
http://farmwars.info/?p=9829

My personal experience in this situation is that a group of friends and me have been approach by an investor to cultivate hemp for oil. Mainly for soaps, natural cosmetics. Under the law here in Canada we had to grow some specific seeds, GMO seeds provided by the governement wich have been drop down very low in THC level and that were meant to be grown for harvesting the plant for every other reasons than narcotics. Since that day I figured everybody who had a legitimate product here in Canada had to do it with these seeds so I completely stop anything related to hemp. That's only my experience here I'm sure it's not like that everywhere but I would be really concerned with anything that is legally grown in North America.

Hello Esprit,

Thanks for information about why industrial 'hemp' is without high THC levels.
That means all the hemp seeds are not contained high THC levels. So, it seems that all the hemp is GMO.

And only so called that marijuana contains higher levels of THC.

But I bought organic shelled hempseeds for health. And now I am wondering, if it is truth as it's label. What do you think?

Organic grown doesn't necessarily mean without GMO. GMO seeds can be grown organically. I know some certifications will not label organic if it is GMO but not all respect that way of labeling. For instance here in Canada although people have mobilized so that all products with GMO should be labeled the government said no. Because everything would be labeled and the grocery store will look like a horror show. Some companies like MAXI a big grocery store will even push it further, they have a registered trademark called: Organic. That means that the product you buy has a big beautiful label ORGANIC but that does'nt mean it is organic it is the brand name of the product! Clearly they don't have your best interests at heart. It's like you found a company named : blueberry. And you sell strawberries but the big label says Blueberry since it's your company name.

Thank you Esprit. I decided that no more hemp seed for me.
And now on will be careful what to buy.

Back
Top Bottom