Hello

alpoon

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello everyone,

Previous member and long time lurker here who wants to rejoin and take part in the Great Adventure. I don't have much to say about myself personally since I am pretty simple-minded and have a rather quiet life but like all of you, I've always been fascinated by everything that has to do with spirituality, high strangeness and of course, the C's, Laura and the whole crew.

Last year, a lot of things happened in my life and although I had been away from the forum for a long time, I felt something was changing in me and that this transformation had reached a critical level at which point everything started to happen more frequently and at a much faster pace. During that period, I had been thinking a lot about how our reality / Universe works and for some reason that I still can't really explain, at one point, I started to feel compelled to put on paper all of my thoughts in regards to how reality works and then to share it with you.

Probably the strangest thing in all of that is that as soon as I began my project, I felt like all the information I had about the universe was now assembling itself like the pieces of a puzzle and a lot of the questions I had about our reality were starting to turn into answers without me having to do ''extra research''. In other words, it's as if I had it all in me and it was starting to manifest itself.

Anyway, that's pretty much it for now. I will post what I have done in ''what's on your mind'' and hopefully, you'll find some interest in it.

Kind regards,

alpoon

Hello alpoon, welcome back to the forum. :-)

Don't forget to check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines.

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health and EE-Breathing Program threads as well as the Recommended books: List and Guide. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

Note that there are some "off limits" areas to the forum that are restricted to all but active forum participants, and we ask you to please keep the noise down. You will also not be able to edit your posts until you reach a minimum of 50 posts. In that respect, it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

Please note that on each section of the forum, you will see a sticky topic at the beginning of the list of topics. This sticky topic called "Important threads - Name of the section of the forum" contains all the important threads that should be read by all members.

For members interested in delving deeper into the material, check our Comprehensive Guide for the Serious Reader and download the Casswiki pdf. It is a very useful resource that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with.

We look forward to your participation.

P.S.: Also, if you're not aware of it, the Signs of the Times news page is an excellent place to get your news.

Welcome back alpoon,

it's good to have you here, and I am glad you made your way back. And certainly, whenever you're ready, feel free to post what you have been working on so that we all may get acquainted with it.

See you around!

Back
Top Bottom