Hello Everyone. I have an blog to share with you all..

MisterEThoughts said:
Hello.. here is the blog....
You didn't tell us why you want to share it. Maybe use a little more consideration in the future. Not everyone has time to visit each site that winds up linked here. If the site is interesting to you then why not tell us what is you find useful about it? Or did you just come here to spam links? I ask since it's not apparent what the answer is. After all, you just joined and your first post amounts to nothing more than a link to some blog. . .

Sorry!

Well, the focus of this blog is to share my ideas and my thoughts on what is going on around us. I would sum it up this way.... It is my journal, it helps me stay focused on writing. I update this blog with things I find interesting or different. I also post a lot of videos and news that I usually comment on.
Sorry for spamming.. I did not mean to do that. I joined this forum, because I found a lot of interesting information about it. I will be reading some posts and responding to them.

It's just spam. The guy has "published" (i.e. self-published) some "books" and is obviously trying to sell them. His "blog" and "books" have nothing to do with this purpose of this site.

Buh bye.

I am not trying to sell anything.. I am simply sharing my blog... I am sharing my opinion.. I am not at all trying to sell anything...

MisterEThoughts said:
I am not trying to sell anything.. I am simply sharing my blog... I am sharing my opinion.. I am not at all trying to sell anything...
Hi Leon, perhaps you could share what aspects of your blog, or your ideas, relate to this forum?

I see that your first blog entry links to 'infowars' - it might be worth your time to search 'Alex Jones' on this forum to get a more complete view of that subject and group of websites.

If, after reading the related threads, you have more input, then please let us know - and if, in the meantime, you'd like to elaborate on how your blog relates to this forum, feel free to do so.

MisterEThoughts said:
Hello.. here is the blog....
It might be good for you to read what this site is about as it is not about opinions. You can find that here: http://www.sott.net/signs/forum/misc.php?action=rules

It did appear as though you just stumbled upon this forum and thought it would be another place to promote yourself, but I could be mistaken. Mark did ask you what this site was about that you thought was so great and your answer gives nothing to answer that question.

Well, the focus of this blog is to share my ideas and my thoughts on what is going on around us. I would sum it up this way.... It is my journal, it helps me stay focused on writing.
It sums up to "my ideas", "my thoughts", "my journal", "it helps me". Now why would I go and check out a site that is all about you and your world???

True!

Well, the focus here is to do competitive research that provides something to my readers. Yes, I did mention that my site was about my opinions and my views. However, I did not mentioned, that it was also, what I have researched,read. In addition, I have met other writers,authors and researcher who have different opinions about what is going on around us. I implement their information with my information and present it on my blog. It has never been a promoting tool. I am not here to make money, nor am I here to spam. I simply, found this web site interesting, and thought people on this blog would enjoy what I have to say. I mean sure, it's my journal and sure it's opinions, but that does not mean that my opinions are not worth mentioning. Also, I have a lot to learn and I want other people thoughts and views about my writing and what I have to say. I mean personally, most of the news out is correlated with someones opinion. Once again, I am not here to sell anything or promote anything. I am here to share ideas, learn from other people who know more then I do and just work together to make this world peaceful place. Forgive me or not reading the rules and not mentioning anything about what my Blog has to do with this site.

MisterEThoughts said:
Well, the focus here is to do competitive research that provides something to my readers.
What is competitive research and who are your competitors?

MisterEThoughts said:
Yes, I did mention that my site was about my opinions and my views. However, I did not mentioned, that it was also, what I have researched,read. In addition, I have met other writers,authors and researcher who have different opinions about what is going on around us.
Check out this thread about what an "opinion" is and what it is not:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3925

MisterEThoughts said:
I simply, found this web site interesting, and thought people on this blog would enjoy what I have to say.
You seem to be very concerned about the importance of what you have to say but have not demonstrated any interest in what this site has to say. Why is that?

MisterEThoughts said:
I mean sure, it's my journal and sure it's opinions, but that does not mean that my opinions are not worth mentioning.
And it also doesn't mean that they are. What makes your opinions any different than mainstream media for example?

MisterEThoughts said:
Also, I have a lot to learn and I want other people thoughts and views about my writing and what I have to say.
Again with the self importance. What about our writing and what we have to say?

MisterEThoughts said:
I mean personally, most of the news out is correlated with someones opinion.
And if you've been paying any attention you also realize that most of it is lies, disinformation, and just general ignorance. What makes you different?

MisterEThoughts said:
Once again, I am not here to sell anything or promote anything.
Actually you've been pretty busy with doing nothing but promoting "your opinions" and "what you have to say". And even when you do mention the views of others, you follow that up with "about what I have to say".

MisterEThoughts said:
I am here to share ideas, learn from other people who know more then I do and just work together to make this world peaceful place.
It can be a peaceful place under a fascist rule of tyranny too. Peaceful doesn't have anything to do with just, truthful, or benevolent. If you wish to share ideas and learn from others, it's usually not polite to introduce yourself by instantly linking to your website. You made no attempt to learn about who we are, what we do, or to join the discussion and start networking with us. You didn't even introduce yourself. You walked into our house and silently and rudely posted a sign on our wall that says "Go visit my house, I'm important, go talk about me". Do you not see a problem here?

MisterEThoughts said:
Forgive me or not reading the rules and not mentioning anything about what my Blog has to do with this site.
But you still haven't answered the question - what does your blog have to do with this site? All you said is "it's my opinions" - but that doesn't answer that question at all. As for not reading the rules, more than likely that too is because of your self importance - you did not care about what our rules were, you were too busy drawing a giant arrow towards your house on the wall of our house instead.

The least you can do is start by reading the rules, and then check out the threads recommended by others - like the ones about Alex Jones and infowars - that is, if beyond that layer of self-importance there's someone who is truly interested in networking underneath. If there isn't, then this forum is just not right for you.

I understand what you are all saying. I can see where I was being arrogant and incosiderate. If you would like to take this post down, please do so. I will start over and will first introduce myself and then find out more about what you guys do. I will not post anything, until I find out specifically, your site is about. Thank You! for the wake up call. I appreciate it...

MisterEThoughts said:
I understand what you are all saying. I can see where I was being arrogant and incosiderate. If you would like to take this post down, please do so. I will start over and will first introduce myself and then find out more about what you guys do. I will not post anything, until I find out specifically, your site is about. Thank You! for the wake up call. I appreciate it...
Fascinating - so despite this comment:...

met said:
I joined this forum, because I found a lot of interesting information about it.
.........you then state that you have no idea what "you guys do" and will find out "specifically what your site is about". :rolleyes:

I also noticed that the link to your blog had been disabled, and then, as if by magic, it was enabled again - did you take it upon yourself to do that?

Back
Top Bottom