Helen of Troy, the Plague and the cosmic connection

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
In the book by Mike Baillie : "New light on the Black death" he mentions several dates that show a global downturn in the dendrochronological record and which most likely had a cometary origin. The dates he mentions are 3195 BC, 2345 BC, 1628 BC, 1159 BC, 207 BC, 540 AD and of course 1333-1347 AD

What caught my eye was what Mike Baillie writes about 1159 BC:

This event lasts from 1159-1141 BC and falls at a particularly interesting point in history. The twelth century marks the collapse of civilisation in the Mediterrannean and the beginning of the four-century-long Greek Dark Ages. It also marks the end of the important Shang dynasty in China. It has to be a possibility – given the vagaries of dating this far back in time – that these two events actually took place at the same time; right in the middle of the twelth century.

Here it is worth mentioning the myths associated with the end of Shang dynasty in the twelth century BC. At the defeat of the evil King Chóu traditionally in 1122 BC but let's just say 'around the twelth century BC'), there is a mythical 'Battle of Mu' when sky entities (spirits/immortals/gods) and earthly armies are doing battle. In the west, the Battle of Troy also involves sky gods and earthly armies. Given that any battle with both gods and men is most likely mythical in character, it would seem appropriate to believe that both 'mythologies' were describing the same thing. That sort of consideration immediately implies that, if they are describing the same thing, they were probably witnessing the battles in the sky. If that was the case then the most likely date would lie in the mid-twelth century.

What I found interesting in the above was that this event lasted roughly 19 years from 1159-1141.
The Trojan war was supposedly about a woman Helen, who never the less had godly origins:

http://www.behindthename.com/name/helen
HELEN

Usage: English, Greek Mythology (Anglicized)

Other Scripts: ‘Ελενη (Ancient Greek)

Pronounced: HEL-ən (English) [key]
English form of the Greek ‘Ελενη (Helene), probably from Greek ‘ελενη (helene) "torch" or "corposant", or possibly related to σεληνη (selene) "moon". In Greek mythology Helen was the daughter of Zeus and Leda, whose kidnapping by Paris was the cause of the Trojan War. The name was also borne by the 4th-century Saint Helena, mother of the Roman emperor Constantine, who supposedly found the True Cross during a trip to Jerusalem.

Another site says that Helen means “the Bright one”, so in the name there are certainly good comet hints.

In the book “Where Troy once stood” by Iman Wilkens, he writes:

She had already been in Troy for nine years before the outbreak of hostilities, for at the end of the Iliad, after ten years of war, we learn that she has been there for nineteen years. [p31]

So it looks as though the whole time in which Helen was on the scene, coincided with a global decline in the treerings across the world.

And as Wilkens writes in another context:
“A first clue is given in the very beginning of the Iliad where Homer tells us that in the final year of the war the plague war raging in the Achaean camp.”

So comets, plague and major wars amongst the people of the earth, sounds like familiar events connected to cosmic electrical discharges. It makes much more sense that the reason the event of 1150BC has been passed down and still is remembered via “The Iliad” and “The Odyssey”was because it was a cataclysmic event that completely shattered peoples lives. Something to pass on and learn from.

Playing with the names of Paris and Helen then (P)Arès is the Greek god of war and Helen when pronounced the french way (without H) sounds close to Elenin, the newly discovered comet. Perhaps a signal from the universe to sit up and pay attention.

Hi all, I found an interesting article on the theory that viri come from meteors. I thought some may enjoy reading it.

"Comets are vile stars. Every time they appear in the south, they wipe out the old and establish the new. Fish grow sick, crops fail, Emperors and common people die, and men go to war. The people hate life and don't even want to speak of it."

-Li Ch'un Feng, Director, Chinese Imperial Astronomical Bureau, 648, A.D.

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_asteroids_comets34.htm

Inquorate said:
Hi all, I found an interesting article on the theory that viri come from meteors. I thought some may enjoy reading it.

"Comets are vile stars. Every time they appear in the south, they wipe out the old and establish the new. Fish grow sick, crops fail, Emperors and common people die, and men go to war. The people hate life and don't even want to speak of it."

-Li Ch'un Feng, Director, Chinese Imperial Astronomical Bureau, 648, A.D.

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_asteroids_comets34.htm

I agree it is a good article. It is written by Gabriela Segura for the DOT connector magazine and carried on Sott here: http://www.sott.net/article/228189-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Viral-and-Cosmic-Connection

In the book by Mike Baillie : "New light on the Black death" he mentions several dates that show a global downturn in the dendrochronological record and which most likely had a cometary origin. The dates he mentions are 3195 BC, 2345 BC, 1628 BC, 1159 BC, 207 BC, 540 AD and of course 1333-1347 AD

What caught my eye was what Mike Baillie writes about 1159 BC:

What I found interesting in the above was that this event lasted roughly 19 years from 1159-1141.
The Trojan war was supposedly about a woman Helen, who never the less had godly origins:

Meaning, origin and history of the name Helen

Another site says that Helen means “the Bright one”, so in the name there are certainly good comet hints.

In the book “Where Troy once stood” by Iman Wilkens, he writes:

So it looks as though the whole time in which Helen was on the scene, coincided with a global decline in the treerings across the world.

And as Wilkens writes in another context:

So comets, plague and major wars amongst the people of the earth, sounds like familiar events connected to cosmic electrical discharges. It makes much more sense that the reason the event of 1150BC has been passed down and still is remembered via “The Iliad” and “The Odyssey”was because it was a cataclysmic event that completely shattered peoples lives. Something to pass on and learn from.

Playing with the names of Paris and Helen then (P)Arès is the Greek god of war and Helen when pronounced the french way (without H) sounds close to Elenin, the newly discovered comet. Perhaps a signal from the universe to sit up and pay attention.
This is awesome . . . and so plausible . . . i would also urge people to please read "Homer's Secret Iliad: The Epic of the Night Skies Decoded", Hardcover – September 1, 1999 by Florence Wood (Author), Kenneth Wood (Author) . . . it tells who Helen really was . . . "Alpha Librae" and her sister was "Beta Librae"

it tells who Helen really was . . . "Alpha Librae" and her sister was "Beta Librae"
So are the authors of that book suggesting that 'Helen' was a comet coming from the direction of the star constellation of Libra?
It does look as if the Greek were well aware of the stars in this constellation and perhaps for a reason:
According to Eratosthenes, Beta Librae was observed to be brighter than Antares. Ptolemy, 350 years later, said it was as bright as Antares. The discrepancy may be due to Antares becoming brighter, but this is not known for certain. It could simply be caused by Beta Librae being a variable star, showing a present-day variability of 0.03 of a magnitude.[12]
It could also be that the other star became fainter. This I also found interesting:
In Chinese, 氐宿 (Dī Xiù), meaning Root, refers to an asterism consisting of β Librae, α2 Librae, ι Librae and γ Librae.[15] Consequently, the Chinese name for β Librae itself is 氐宿四 (Dī Xiù sì), "the Fourth Star of Root".[16]
The reason I found it interesting was that I thought root 4 or something like that was mentioned in the transcripts in relation to a home planet or something coming from there. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything in a search through the transcripts. Perhaps it was in the Ra material or just simply an erroneous memory lapse, signifying nothing.

You may have been imagining things, but from your description i gathered it must be the planet D'Ankhiar you thought of.

From a quick search I found a post with diverse session fragments which include the most relevant info including context: see here.

The last quote mentions "4 level assembly" if that's what you remembered.

Otherwise I cannot help you....;-)

So are the authors of that book suggesting that 'Helen' was a comet coming from the direction of the star constellation of Libra?

It does look as if the Greek were well aware of the stars in this constellation and perhaps for a reason:
…………………..

It could also be that the other star became fainter. This I also found interesting:
In Chinese, 氐宿 (Dī Xiù), meaning Root, refers to an asterism consisting of β Librae, α2 Librae, ι Librae and γ Librae.[15] Consequently, the Chinese name for β Librae itself is 氐宿四 (Dī Xiù sì), "the Fourth Star of Root".[16]

The reason I found it interesting was that I thought root 4 or something like that was mentioned in the transcripts in relation to a home planet or something coming from there. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything in a search through the transcripts. Perhaps it was in the Ra material or just simply an erroneous memory lapse, signifying nothing.

Lapse?! The Ra material, as I can see, is similar to C’s where we can find out holographic clues in minimal details. Many times the best part of me —and probably of everyone— is justly the instincts that at first only bring up faint thoughts.​

………….but from your description i gathered it must be the planet D'Ankhiar you thought of.

From a quick search I found a post with diverse session fragments which include the most relevant info including context: see here.

The last quote mentions "4 level assembly" if that's what you remembered.

Otherwise I cannot help you...

Actually, the phrase “4 level assembly” originates from the next C’s session:
November 16, 1994 session

Q: (L) Now, getting back to the planet, if at some point in the cycle, bodies were generated on this planet and brought to earth, who brought them?

A: Realm crossing.

Q: (L) It was not a who, it was a what, is that correct?

A: All is who and what.

Q: (L) Well, the other night you mentioned something about the Transient Passengers hauling these bodies off that planet and bringing them to earth, is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, are these Transient Passengers Realms?

A: Yes. So are you.

Q: (L) Do you guys know what you are doing to the linear mind here?

A: Can of worms.

Q: (L) You said something the other night when we lost the tape about the expansion of the star being conducive to creation. Could you give us a little bit on that aspect?

A: Transdimensional atomic remolecularization.

Q: (L) What is remolecularization.

A: Being reassembled.

Q: (L) Reassembled from what to what?

A: Complex. Density collision.

Q: (L) Collision of one density with another. Which?

A: Learn 4 level assembly.

Q: (L) How?

A: Study.

Back
Top Bottom