HeavyLight and Holographic Bioresonance

Greetings Forumites,

Here is something i think is worth some attention. The concept is new, but since i don't have a scientific background, i am unable to provide sufficient feedback. Here is the introductory paragraphs on the website:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
HeavyLight and Holographic Bioresonance

What is it ?

It is a technology that is able to "work" on subtle electro-magnetic fluctuations: The HeavyLight field emission, in the form of a special ray of light, resonates with the frequencies of all living matter and especially with water molecules. Water is life, in fact, living matter is mostly composed of water (our body for instance is made up of 70-80 % water). The quality of life is strictly related to the quality of water and its capacity to receive information through weak electro-magnetic fields. Water has the ability to retain information with which it has come into contact.

What does HeavyLight do ?

Every emotion that we experience good or bad is written in our body cells i.e. in the water inside the cells. These various pieces of information are located at different levels of the body's tissues and cells. The oldest information relates to childhood. From a pureley energetic point of view and according to the holographic essence of the body, this is located in brain cells in the cerebellum and in the DNA-RNA cell structures.

For example, let us consider a child who has had a very bad experience, such as being attacked by a dog. At the time of the accident, this strong negative emotion will be written on the surface of the psychosomatic information storage system of the body, i.e. the biochemistry of the cell membranes, the tissues of the muscles and the intestine. DNA-RNA energy will not be involved yet. If this negative information is not promptly removed, it begins to move deeper into the higher biological systems, like the brain cells and the DNA-RNA structures.

Thus the now-adult child is, unconsciously, still relating to that old negative emotion. This person will be limited by his or her old retained fear of a dog attack and even simple images of this animal can provoke an anxious state of mind. Consider also the storage of this negative information, which requires a good deal of energy that is "stolen" from normal bodily activities, therefore reducing its capacity to work pro-perly. This, what might be termed, so called "energy stagnation" is located at different levels of strati-fication, depending on the time that we have allowed it to remain within. Now the question is, how can we get rid of this negative information, which is conditioning us even if we have consciously forgotten it?

This conditioning absorbes "life energy" and can be compared to the scenario suggested by the movie "MATRIX", in which human beings are used as energy batteries. In any case, we are indeed energy batteries which provide the power of "life". The question remains: to which part of reality do we want to give power through our lives? To the "ponderous" part - continuing therefore to sustain this energy through nourishing our stagnation and conditionings, or to the "light" part - purifying us of old burdens.

To empower what has just been defined as a "light" life, we must learn to dissolve all that energy sta-gnation and the conditionings we received through the genetic information of our familial biological roots. In order to completely remove them, we must work at the physical level, because the information we have collected during our life has become locked into our body's cells.

The HL light works on the bio-energetic field at the deepest level of the cells to harmonize and balance the body. Using the HL light is the best method of dissolving and harmonizing the disturbed electro-magnetic frequencies produced by energy stagnations. The way these HL lights work may also be explained through the QED (Quantum Electro Dynamics) of Quantum Physics.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

With regards to the Quantum Electro Dynamics aspect of Quantum Physics, I was wondering if Ark has heard or read any research on the aforementioned technology.

The website is: http://www.heavylight.de/publish/set.php

The way these HL lights work may also be explained through the QED (Quantum Electro Dynamics) of Quantum Physics.
In this case the following definition for QED may be more appropriate = Quatsch Electro Dynamics.

For me, defences go up when I see somebody sell a (what looks like) plexiglass "soul" box for 750 euros.

wilecoyote said:
The HL light works on the bio-energetic field at the deepest level of the cells to harmonize and balance the body. Using the HL light is the best method of dissolving and harmonizing the disturbed electro-magnetic frequencies produced by energy stagnations. The way these HL lights work may also be explained through the QED (Quantum Electro Dynamics) of Quantum Physics.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

With regards to the Quantum Electro Dynamics aspect of Quantum Physics, I was wondering if Ark has heard or read any research on the aforementioned technology.
Ark thinks this is another nonsense. First of all QED knows nothing about bio-energetic field, therefore it has nothing to do with the action (or non-action) of "HL". Mentioning of QED is just a standard Dan Winter's type of a trick: "people are too stupid to know the difference".
There are more silly things in the text that any person, with a critical mind, can, after some little analysis, discover. I am leaving it as an exercise. :)

It's amazing how companies/individuals try to add credibility to their hypotheses/assumptions by putting in terms of a scientific nature.
But what really got me questioning was when stuart 'stewie' wilde started promoting these 'light pens' in his 'spiritual' work. Hmm...

I recently read 2 articles where stewie claims to have interacted with 'Lizzies' ....sheesh...And he claims to have love for them....hmmm
Here is an article where he makes use of one of the pens, and 'interacts' with a Lizzie (David Icke style) . The dude is wierd....
http://www(dot)stuartwilde.com/Articles/SW_articles_life_with_the_reptiles.html

Thanks Ark for the feedback. I do need to boost on my analytical thinking, especially with regards to things of a more 'scientific' nature.

wilecoyote said:
Thanks Ark for the feedback. I do need to boost on my analytical thinking, especially with regards to things of a more 'scientific' nature.
hi wilecoyote, I was reading this and I thought: I wonder if information that is presented as 'scientific' actually scares off most of us, so that we suddenly use less analytic thought than before? something along the lines of: oh, its scientific, I can't possibly understand that as I don't have the necessary 'expertise'. And because of that, cointelpro types will use that as a tool - ie use a 'scientific' presentation as a psychological stealth-wrapper for their garbage. Like a kind of anti-critical-analysis invisibility-cloak. (Similar to the way they use 'bad news days' to sneak in extra news under the radar).

So, yeah, what you say applies to me too. More analytical thinking needed! And if something is subtly giving me the signal to skip over it and not look at it closely, then THAT is the time to pay extra attention, OSIT.

you hit the nail on the head sleepy because, as you said,
sleepyvinny said:
something along the lines of: oh, its scientific, I can't possibly understand that as I don't have the necessary 'expertise'. And because of that, cointelpro types will use that as a tool - ie use a 'scientific' presentation as a psychological stealth-wrapper for their garbage. Like a kind of anti-critical-analysis invisibility-cloak.
u summed it up nicely.

sleepyvinny said:
And if something is subtly giving me the signal to skip over it and not look at it closely, then THAT is the time to pay extra attention, OSIT.
I'll have to try that strategy. If i subtly get the signal to skip over it because my 'limited scientific intellect' can't possibly grasp the benefits, then i shall have to turn on the vigilance and discernment.

In all honesty, had i not been a part of this forum, i would have been wallowing in the murky waters of new age cointel pro with their products and disinformation. The thing is, it's sometimes its hard to get an honest, objective second opinion on such products like ark provided.

There are countless other new age or scientific 'products' out there, whether gadgets or techniques or philosophies (eg You create your own reality, orgonite, radionics) that upon first glance, the apparent 'complexity' or 'scientific nature' can be confused as it's validity. But, as always, the devil is in the details, and upon closer inspection of those 'complex' or scientific statements that one spots the indiscrepancies, and junk. (Val Valerian's Matrix material comes to mind).

I must admit that i approached the heavylight technology with an open mind. I just find it amazing how these things are sort of spellbinding and when someone suggests critical analysis, (like ark did) the spell (of wishful thinking) is somewhat broken.

I think Laura explains this phenomenon in High Strangeness (pg 402) when she sums up a previous quote from Wilhelm Reich:
"He (Wilelm Reich) thought that the function of seeking the truth must be somehow 'buried' since the tendency to 'evade the obvious' was so powerful"

My weakness is really evident: I don't sift through 'sands' of details (with regards to data of a metaphysical, scientific, and spiritual nature) with the 'sieve' of critical analysis to remove the 'stones' of misinformation, false claims and half-truths.

Interactions on this forum are proving to be major learning experiences.

Back
Top Bottom