Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

In summary, one could hypothesize that by raising the temperature in the deltoid muscle (the injection site) over 55°C could liquify the LNP layers in the 'packages'. As I said above, the 15min waiting time after the vaccination creates a problem regarding this – optimally you'd need to apply heat immediately after the jab.
That's funny.
Since my nursing friends and I came up with keeping the injection site cool to avoid quick dispersion into the muscle.
Maybe this is worth discussing with more input from others.

The extremely low temps needed to store the stuff is a big clue that the "mixture" does not tolerate heat very well. I reason, keep it as long under influence of heat and you degrade it. Degrade ----> Can't do its job.
Some information to add here:
Although Pfizer's Comirnaty must be stored and transported in deep freeze it can, after defreezing, be stored at a temperature ranging from 4°-8° degree celsius in a fridge for up to one month.
I know this because my workplace became a 'vaxx center' lately and we keep the stuff in our very ordinary fridge.

As I said above, the 15min waiting time after the vaccination creates a problem regarding this – optimally you'd need to apply heat immediately after the jab.
Isn't it voluntary?
I'd say it's voluntary but one cannot be sure that any place handles this in the same way.
For anybody who plans direct measures, may it be heat, cold, iv injections or wet cupping this 15 min must be avoided, imo.

But who would want to stay in the way of a determined warrior on his way to rescue himself? :cool2:

So my antibody test came back as basically 'insufficient'.
After another sleepless night (second in a row) I've decided to cancel any other idea 'to get around it' from my mind now and will prepare for the shot.
To still desperately cling to other options feels like free floating in the sea of possibilities always on the verge of drowning.
Using tricks doesn't fit my soul profile and prevents my inner peace... or the preparation for peace.
I see again my lack of faith. With more faith I wouldn't struggle so hard now, imo.
Honestly I'm feeling horrible and hollow today but at least I've made the decision to not taking it any further. I hope this will help me to sleep again.

What Altair wrote above is good advice for after the shot. I will check if there are possibilities around here. Thank you @Altair.

My friends (all nurses) and I discussed some other small measures we can apply:
Injecting blood thinners starting 3 days before the jab or taking aspirin orally (important for me since I've already suffered from a thrombosis before)
Injecting 7,5g of Vit C via short infusion BEFORE and after the jab.
In case of planned wet cupping: Using an ice pack/frigistor on the arm before AND after injection until wet cupping is applied as quick as possible.

What was wonderful though was that 3 friends offered their help to me yesterday. Emotional support and support in applying all the planned measures. I was deeply touched by this and in my unstable state right now I cried like a baby out of gratitude for all the support, love and caring.
Don't fear and have faith! With our protocol (here in German) applied properly I don't think you have something to fear. Just make sure to have everything necessary at hand since the protocol should be started 1-2 weeks BEFORE the vaccination. Will Johnson & Johnson vaccination be available in your region?

Injecting blood thinners starting 3 days before the jab or taking aspirin orally (important for me since I've already suffered from a thrombosis before)
Are you familiar with Pentoxifylline? See also Antithrombotic potential of pentoxifylline. A hemorheologically active drug

Anyway, good luck and keep us posted about how it went.

Don't fear and have faith! With our protocol (here in German) applied properly I don't think you have something to fear. Just make sure to have everything necessary at hand since the protocol should be started 1-2 weeks BEFORE the vaccination. Will Johnson & Johnson vaccination be available in your region?
Thank you for your kind words.

I have everything in stock for our protocol, will buy some more iv Vit C 7,5g though.
I'm taking MSM daily for already 3 years which has a slight blood thinning effect itself and will go for the heparin injections before and after the shot.
Are you familiar with Pentoxifylline?
That one is not really given anymore in Germany. But thinning the blood is not really an issue. As a nurse I have a clear advantage with this.

Will do fasting for at least 24 h.
My boss told me that he might be able to get the J&J (which is not really given anymore in Germany). So I hope since my hospital became a vaxx center lately I will have some advantage in choice and timing.
Right now it's comirnaty (Pfizer)
From next year it seems to be Moderna again. Probably no chance to get AZ.
Valneva and Novavax are still parked at the EU admission board. I'm sure they wait for the admission until after March,15th so Austria and german health personnel won't have an option.

A small addition to the previous posts. I listened to the ≈3h interview with Peter McCullough on Joe Rogan (which was excellent!), and towards the end McC said that he suspected that the cases of myocarditis after vaccination were primarily caused by the lipid nanoparticles in the vaccines. I've transcribed that part of the discussion below:

Joe: “And why is it myocarditis after the vaccine, like why is the vaccine inducing myocarditis at such a high rate when they’re both…it’s the spike protein, is responsible for both of them, correct?”

McC: “I think it’s the lipid nanoparticles. And the lipid nanoparticles are very important. Remember, parts of the body are more lipophilic…they take up lipids better than others. The heart is interesting…it relies on…about 80% of its fuel is fatty acids versus 20% sugar. The skeleton muscles are just the opposite, they’re 80% sugar 20% fatty acids. So, we know that the lipid nanoparticles are almost certainly taken up in the heart, preferentially, they’re definitely taken up in the ovaries, [inaudible], the adrenals. We know that they go to the brain. There’s been enough autopsy studies of freshly vaccinated people…you can see what gets seeded, the vaccine goes everywhere in the body within a matter of hours. The vaccine seeds up in the brain, in the heart, the adrenals, the ovaries, everywhere. And I think the vaccine actually loads the heart probably with more spike protein than one would ambiently get with the respitory infection."
So, as I see it, this makes it even more important – as we are researching possibilites for mitigating the negative effects of the vaccines – to seek ways to 'attack' the enveloping layer with lipid nanoparticles. By, at least partly, dissolving the NLP we would not only lessen the amount of cells getting invaded by the mRNA but also reduce the possibility of heart infection and other problems.

I couldn't find any information about the transition temperatures (the temperature when the lipid structure breaks/liquiefies) synthetic lipid components ALC-0315, ALC-0159, and SM-102 (the safety data sheets just say "no data availble") – so those are also out!

Maybe it's the wrong thread to post this but it's the only one where ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 are explicitley mentioned.
Information appeared not about transition temperatures that these synthetic lipid components ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 are for research only and NOT for human use.
In Germany some alternative news groups announced this today.

The company Echelon. Inc, which manufactures these nano lipids for Biontech/Pfizer, writes on its homepage:
"ALC-0315 is an ionizable lipid which has been used to form lipid nanoparticles for delivery of RNA. ALC-0315 is one of the components in the BNT162b2 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 in addition to ALC-0159, DSPC, and cholesterol. This product is for research use only and not for human use."

The original links show 'server error' for the producer's website for hours now since the news spread.
https://www.echelon-inc.com/product/alc-0315/
https://www.echelon-inc.com/product/alc-0159/

Someone took screenshots though:
photo_2021-12-19_19-16-05.jpgphoto_2021-12-19_19-16-15.jpg

The company Echelon. Inc, which manufactures these nano lipids for Biontech/Pfizer, writes on its homepage:
"ALC-0315 is an ionizable lipid which has been used to form lipid nanoparticles for delivery of RNA. ALC-0315 is one of the components in the BNT162b2 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 in addition to ALC-0159, DSPC, and cholesterol. This product is for research use only and not for human use."

The findings might be of use in trying to avoid the shot.
For German speaking people here's a pdf with the information plus links:

Attachments

• WICHTIGE-INFO-FUeR-ALLE-MENSCHEN.pdf
    282.8 KB · Views: 8
Here is a way to get rid, at least partially, from the injected product : Right after the shot, use as quickly as possible (going to the toilets for instance) a Bite and Sting Extractor (Aspivenin in France) and pump for a few minutes (up to fifteen) directly on the area of the shot...
FWIW
The injection is intramuscular and goes deeper than bite or sting:

How to administer an intramuscular injection​

Any person who administers intramuscular injections should receive training and education on proper injection technique.

The needle size and injection site will depend on many factors. These include the age and size of the person receiving the medication, and the volume and type of medication. Your doctor or pharmacist will give you specific guidelines about which needle and syringe are appropriate to administer your medication.

The needle should be long enough to reach the muscle without penetrating the nerves and blood vessels underneath. Generally, needles should be 1 inch to 1.5 inches for an adult, and will be smaller for a child.

Heat exposure with exercise or saunas etc produces heat shock proteins. These proteins help repair damaged cells as well as regulate protein transcription.

“ 3.1. Molecular mechanisms involved in the heat stress response
The hormetic effects of heat stress are facilitated by molecular mechanisms that mitigate protein damage and aggregation and activate endogenous antioxidant, repair, and degradation processes. Many of these responses are also triggered in response to moderate- to vigorous-intensity exercise and include increased expression of heat shock proteins, transcriptional regulators, and pro- and anti-inflammatory factors.

3.1.1. Heat shock proteins
One of the protective adaptive responses to heat stress is the increased expression of heat shock proteins (HSPs). Heat-shock proteins comprise a large, highly conserved family of proteins that are present in all cells. Heat-shock proteins are also present in the extracellular environment (Lyon and Milligan, 2019). They play prominent roles in many cellular processes, including immune function, cell signaling, cell-cycle regulation, and proteome homeostasis. Loss of proteome integrity is a hallmark of the aging process (Lopez-Otin et al., 2013), and intrinsically disordered or damaged, dysfunctional proteins are common features in age-related diseases such as cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases (Cheng et al., 2006). Increased expression of HSPs prevents protein disorder and aggregation by repairing proteins that have been damaged, and animal evidence suggests that HSPs may offer protection against neurodegenerative diseases (Leak, 2014) (Fig. 2). ”

Back
Top Bottom