Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

On the dry cough, back in Dec 2019 - Jan 2020 when I think I possibly had covid, the cough did indeed present as dry, however if I got my head lower than my lungs - by bending over or hanging my upper body off the side of the bed - I did manage to move some phlegm and cough it up. It seemed to help.

I believe my co-workers think me crazy but funny enough they hang their heads over the nebulizer when feeling some discomfort.

It's a cheap and effective method to protect yourself from shedding, viri, bacteria etc...
Thank you @Tauriel for your recommendation and for sharing your experience, I have made an order for a nebulizer and added a UVC lamp for the sake of the experiment.

Just saw this:

All of the foregoing refers to dry cupping. But a variation of the technique is the primary subject of this article. Wet cupping uses all the same processes described herein. But the practitioner removes the cups after about three minutes and uses a scalpel to make tiny incisions in that area of the skin. The cups are then reattached and a second suction is done to draw a small amount of blood from the area......
Hijama aka "cupping": desperate workers, students forced into vaxx mandates turn to ancient treatment to remove the injections after administration - The COVID Blog

Has anybody here actually tried wet cupping after vaccination?
I saw the video with the russian doctor some time ago and can't get the clotted blood that was drawn out of my mind.

I'm not there, still stand my ground. But additionally to all the supplements for our protocol at hand I ordered 2 cupping glasses today.
I wouldn't look for a cupping practioner though, but would do it myself or let some other nurse do it.

I'd be happy to hear opinions or if someone has experience with this treatment.

I found the attached PDF about fermented soybean/natto which visibly help to inhibit viral infections (including sars-cov2).
JEEP posted information about in this same thread (link to the post)

Soy lecithin is just lecithin extracted from soy. It does not have the negative side effects that ingesting soy does.

Lecithin is a mostly-GMO product. So if you're fine with eating GMOs, go ahead. You may be correct that it doesn't have all the negative effects of soy, but it is plenty toxic - and easily avoided.

I received a rather interesting newsletter from Mercola, where it is shown that one can benefit from the properties of "soya" without its bad consequences.
The article begins as follows:

In a nutshell

Nattokinase, an enzyme isolated from natto (the Bacillus subtilis bacterium, a traditional Japanese fermented soybean food eaten for millennia), has been shown to have unique health benefits

A recent study shows that nattokinase relieves nasal inflammation, chronic rhinitis (CRS) and related problems such as nasal polyps, which is good news as conventional interventions have proven ineffective

Nattokinase has been shown to break down and dissolve fibrinogen, a component of blood clots and atheromatous plaques, risk factors for cardiovascular disease, and has no side effects

Consumption of nattokinase is linked to a reduction in systolic and diastolic blood pressure, as well as a reduction in viscosity, which improves blood flow and therefore reduces blood pressure

In addition to its usefulness in the Covid/Jab context, there are already threads talking about nattokinase.

I'll just translate this article (HERE in French), and remind you that a presbyterian that has passed away is still a presbyterian, just as an omg soy that has fermented is still an ogm soy. And go figure, with all these people injecting one, two, three... cocktails, even if we have to die, there will be presbyterians, fermented and non-fermented soybeans, and lots of GMOs.
And even all this together in some individuals!

"Some may question the health benefits of using a soy product. Note that when soy is fermented, it neutralises the harmful effects on your hormones. More importantly, what you get in a supplement is not natto, the food that is fermented from soy, but nattokinase, the purified enzyme extracted from natto. In other words, there is virtually no soy in nattokinase. Just be sure to look for a brand that uses non-GMO nattokinase, because most soybeans are genetically modified."

By Dr. Mercola

If you're not familiar with nattokinase, you're not alone. CliffsNotes on the term might describe it as an enzyme purified and extracted from the bacterium Bacillus subtilis (aka natto), a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans and eaten for millennia. Why is nattokinase important for health? The answer is manifold, as it has been found to play an important role in the treatment and prevention of disease.

Benefits include a dramatic effect on blood clots. More recently, research has revealed the enzyme's impact on persistent sinusitis. Particularly during the colder times of the year, nasal problems are a common illness, which can develop into several variants, including sinus inflammation. The symptoms are not pleasant (few nasal problems are) and can lead to chronic rhino-sinusitis and/or nasal polyps.

But a recent study indicates that nattokinase is an effective way to treat these and related symptoms. Natural health advocate Dr Michael Murray says nattokinase has the ability to produce powerful effects to improve chronic rhino-sinusitis, far better than conventional drugs. He explains how nattokinase is produced:

"The enzyme nattokinase is produced by adding the bacterium Bacillus natto to boiled soybeans. The bacteria attempt to digest the soybeans by secreting nattokinase. The most popular and scientifically studied application of nattokinase focuses on its powerful fibrinolytic (clot-busting) activity.

This means that it breaks down fibrinogen, a component of blood clots and atherosclerotic plaques. High fibrinogen levels are another clear risk factor for cardiovascular disease.

One of the most common ways in which high levels of fibrinolysis manifest themselves in the body is through the development of nasal polyps, as it is deposited in nasal mucus. This is also why researchers decided to investigate how nattokinase could benefit this condition.

What is a mucolytic agent?

A mucolytic is an agent that makes mucus (the thick substance that makes sputum difficult to clear when you cough and often contributes to an "unproductive" cough) thinner and more fluid, making it easier to clear.

Most mucolytics are prescription drugs as they are chemically concocted rather than a natural substance. In addition, you will notice that the pharmaceutical companies that produce them make it clear that the drugs must be taken regularly for them to work properly.

Dr Michael Murray noted that for healthy nasal passages, sinuses and airways, it is important that secretions maintain the elasticity and fluidity of your airways. If your mucus is too thick, it is difficult to clear, which promotes inflammation, airway obstruction, breathing difficulties and, consequently, the formation of polyps. That's where nattokinase comes in, reducing these secretions and inflammation, as well as other problems that result. Furthermore:

"This effect is similar to that of other enzymes such as bromelain and serrapeptidase. And, this indicates that nattokinase is an important consideration in conditions other than chronic rhino-sinusitis, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchitis and sinusitis."

Background information on nattokinase: what it is and what it does

In 1980, Hiroyuki Sumi of the University of Chicago Medical School was researching the clot-busting aspects of conventional drugs and tried placing natto in a petri dish containing a blood clot. In 18 hours the blood clot dissolved, which is much less time than with drugs prescribed for the same purpose. Subsequent clinical studies have determined that nattokinase :

- Dissolves excess fibrin in blood vessels, which improves circulation, dissolves blood clots and reduces the risk of severe clotting, i.e. atherothrombotic prevention
- Increases HDL (good cholesterol), optimises cholesterol levels and has no side effects
- Reduces the viscosity of the blood, which improves its circulation and consequently lowers blood pressure
- Has "significantly stronger thrombolytic activity", comparable to that of another well-known anticoagulant: aspirin, a remedy known to trigger bleeding and stomach ulcers
- Can be absorbed by your intestinal tract when taken orally

Nattokinase and lowering blood pressure

In 2016, researchers observed a link between nattokinase consumption and both lowered blood pressure and Von Willebrand factor, which helps stimulate blood clotting and control bleeding after injury. Von Willebrand disease is an inherited condition that impairs this factor (related to another bleeding disorder called haemophilia). According to the study, nattokinase consumption was associated with a decrease in systolic and diastolic blood pressure.

Moreover, the reduction in systolic blood pressure was observed in both sexes. However, the reduction was more pronounced in men taking nattokinase. Significantly, the researchers also noted that although a number of pharmaceutical options are available for these conditions, including "thiazide-type diuretics, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors/angiotensin II receptor blockers, calcium channel blockers, and beta-blockers," adverse effects may include:

Contraindications, i.e. possible injury
Synergistic effects, which may exacerbate the effects of the protocols, making the whole more important than the individual effects
Increased risk for some people, such as those with diabetic nephropathy, i.e. kidney damage caused by diabetes, including the possibility of impaired kidney function, abnormally low blood pressure (hypotension) and hyperkalaemia, i.e. higher than normal blood potassium levels

In fact, the study states:

"There is increasing interest in non-pharmaceutical sources of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, as well as diet-based strategies to support cardiovascular function and specifically to reduce hypertension.

Natural methods of reducing these inflammatory states are of interest, and dietary components with functional benefit to the hypertensive patient include essential fatty acids, for which the cardioprotective fatty acids found in fish, flax, walnut, seed and algae oils have known anti-inflammatory activities."

Nattokinase research

Animal and human studies have shown the effectiveness of nattokinase (NK) in "supporting the circulatory system by thinning the blood and dissolving blood clots".

In one study, dogs with chemically induced thrombosis in the main vein of their leg were given nattokinase capsules, and the clots dissolved within five hours.
A similar study on rats with induced thrombosis in their carotid artery showed "significantly greater thrombolytic activity" and a 62% increase in blood flow, compared to other enzymes that showed 15% and 0% blood flow.
According to Life Extension, another study in rats involved supplementing nattokinase for three weeks before and after endothelial damage to the animals' femoral arteries. The result was a more efficient thickening and dissolution of blood clots near the injury, compared to control animals that did not receive the supplement.
Since increased blood viscosity and coagulation can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease, one study administered NK to healthy individuals as well as to those with high cardiovascular disease factors and others on dialysis, with a significant decrease in fibrinogen levels within two months.

On long-haul flights (and vehicle travel), one of the risks is the development of deep vein thrombosis, or blood clots, particularly when people are not standing up and moving around. A study comparing the effects of a combination of nattokinase and pycnogenol (derived from pine bark), and a control group of participants receiving a placebo, resulted in five problems with thrombosis in the control group and zero in the NK/pycnogenol group.
In addition, studies indicate that the longevity of Japanese people who have consumed natto (interestingly, one of its derivatives is vitamin K2) for thousands of years is greatly increased. In a much lower life form, the lifespan of nematodes (Caenorhabditis elegans) has also been significantly extended by nattokinase.

Nattokinase: Conventional remedies

Earlier research on nattokinase, conducted as part of a collaboration between Qingdao University in China and Northeastern State University in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, called natto a "miracle food" and noted one of its most important benefits: the prevention of heart disease.

It is well known in the medical world that when patients have the major risks of the number one cause of death in the United States (cardiovascular disease (CVD)) such as obesity, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes, the first course of action is to put them on statins, offer bypass surgery or angioplasty to remove excess plaque in the arteries, or prescribe blood thinners. The latter can have serious side effects, including

Haemorrhage (internal bleeding) Abdominal cramps or pain
Diarrhoea Liver damage
Fatigue Hair loss
Feeling cold and shivering Nausea

However, smart scientists know that blood clots are another risk factor for heart health. The risk increases due to several factors, age being one of them. Smart Publications notes:

"Although our human body produces several enzymes to make blood clots, it only produces one enzyme (plasmin) to dissolve them. The problem is that as we age, plasmin production is reduced, making the blood more likely to clot and form a clot.

To make matters worse, fibrinogen (a blood clotting protein) levels increase with age. And high levels of fibrinogen usually lead to increased platelet aggregation, blood clotting, and eventually a heart attack or stroke... Preventing blood clots, especially in the elderly, is a crucial step in preventing heart attacks and strokes."

The key is to do it naturally, which nattokinase offers. According to Life Extension, nattokinase has been available for sale since 1998. Remember that natto food can be made from genetically modified soya. So be sure to read food labels.

Final remarks on nattokinase

Currently, scientists say that the recommended amount of nattokinase powder is two 100 milligram capsules per day. If you're wondering about the soy they contain, remember that natto is fermented soy, and fermentation removes the drawbacks of eating raw or cooked soy. You can even make your own natto at home, but if you prefer a supplement form, nattokinase is actually an enzyme derived from the food. The Baseline of Health Foundation notes:

"Some may question the usefulness of using a soy-derived product for health. Note that when soy is fermented, it neutralizes the harmful effects on your hormones. More importantly, what you get in a supplement is not natto, the food that is fermented from soy, but nattokinase, the purified enzyme extracted from natto. In other words, there is virtually no soy in nattokinase. Just be sure to look for a brand that uses non-GMO nattokinase, as most soybeans are genetically modified."

Significantly, a study in Egypt claims that nattokinase may be beneficial to people with Alzheimer's disease, as was the case in research on rats, which scientists determined after oral administration and subsequent study of their brain tissue. Further studies are underway.

DeepL.

Dr Judy Mikovits recommends two websites for dealing with Covid-19/Sars cov2/protein spike 'vaccine'.
Front line Doctors (mentioned in other posts)
Dr X MD. Interestingly Dr X MD mentions pine needle tea which Judy Mikovits says she is concerned about regarding turpenes, (which she says can be useful under medical supervision) and because she has been accused of stating pine needle tea contains suramin. She stated that she has been working with Dr X MD, so is this a discrepancy vis-a-vis her statements on pine needle tea and Dr X MD? a quick read of the Dr X MD site, shows a link way down on the list for Pine Needle Tea, linked to another site, which claims that Judy Mikovits said you could use suramin, and then they claim you can get suramin from pine needle tea! (although they do not say that Judy Mikovits says that) They also mention Shikimate which can halt respiratory infections, and is available from pine needle tea and Star Anise, Fennel, and dandelion root, leaf and flower. I don't know what to make of the pine needle tea controversy, but all the other items mentioned on the Dr X MD site are mentioned in this thread, so those at least are not suspect!

Today as I was thinking about the covid vaccines and ways to mitigate their capability of delivering their code into the cells, something came to my mind that got me curious. I remembered the 'good old Hulda Clark Zappers', the 'Rife machines' and similar gadgets that supposedly destroy pathogens with certain frequencies (there's a long thread on those somewhere here). So, it got me thinking that what if we could dissolve/destroy the lipid layer that surrounds the mRNA package with certain frequencies and/or sounds?

I've just started looking into this, but thought I'd throw the idea out here if some of you get inspired to research it. One thing I found was a patent called 'Utilizing ultrasound to disrupt pathogens'. Short description:
"Provided are systems and/or methods that treat illnesses and conditions using ultrasound tuned to a resonant frequency of a target material with the assistance of computer processing. The ultrasound tuned to the resonance frequency of a target material destroys the target material without harming healthy material that surrounds the target material"
So, basically it's just another 'Rife machine'...but what caught my attention was a description of some of the potential targets for this treatment:
5. The system of claim 1, the target material comprises DNA, RNA, proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, lipopolysaccharides, glycolipids, glycoproteins, proteoglycans, chloroplasts, mitochondria, endoplasmic reticulum, cells, organs, viruses, bacteria, protozoans, parasites, fungi, worms, mollusks, arthropods, tissue masses, cancer cells/tissues, tumors, cysts, fibrosis, mucous, diseased tissue, or combinations thereof.

So, would it be possible to target the lipid nanoparticles in the vaccines?

Thank you. I remember Laura saying the exact see thing that I posted regarding soy lecithin but it's a few years old if not older
Just to be on the safe side I buy lecithin made of sunflower seeds. The phosphatidylserine I take for instance, which helps the brain, is soy-free and non-GMO, but you really have to study all the labels of the supplements you wish to buy and what they exactly contain!

Ivermectin in Europe - A question to you guys
who are knowledgeable about animals, or are veterinarians in Europe

In my "quest" to find good prices on larger amounts of citric acid and bicarbonate for household use, I just stumbled across something (potentially) interesting.

There is an anti parasitic remedy for birds called Beaphar Parasita. It's only active substance listed is Ivermectin 0.12%, delivered in a bottle of 50 ml for around 11 € - for example in Germany and Netherlands. (In nutty Sweden it's 42 €, so don't even to buy it there :umm:)

Add on: In hindsight, the bottle might not really provide that much Ivermectin, not really being that cheap either, given that it is only 0.12% and the bottle only 50 ml. I am also not good in how to calculate between % (percent) and mg.

I searched for a manual but couldn't find one, but did however capture closeups on the package itself. It lists only Ivermectin as ingredient. But since this is a far-fetched source for Ivermectin, and I truly do not wish to come up with 'weird' stuff which could possibly harmful to any of you - potentially containing ingredients which are 1) not listed ? 2) ain't really for human health benefit ? Therefore I wonder and am asking you guys, if a member at our forum perhaps knows more about the anti parasitic animal product (or similar) ?

My thought was and is, to find an alternatives of pure Ivermectin, which fly under the radar, would or could come in handy within Europe.

Here are the screen shots...

Beaphar-Parasita.jpg Beaphar Parasita 2.jpg

Regarding Ivermectin & Spike Proteins

PS: I have listened to two video interviews with the professional Mountain Biker Kyle Warner, who is the guy who made that beautiful, really heartfelt video which went viral, about the injections, talking about society's deep split and attacks, and him getting serious ill after the jabs, which among other things, gave him Pericarditis and Arthritis, etc.

In the first video he mentions that Ivermectin helped him (after the injections) - BUT, it only kept the Spike proteins at bay ("holding them "hostage"), but does not getting rid of them. Ivermectin according him, stopped the negative process of getting worse, but didn't do things better. As soon he stopped taking Ivermectin, the issues got worse again.

He mentions what really helps him, or as he said "what have been most effective for him" out of everything else is (ACE2 blocking) through Pine Needle Tea, Black Seed Oil, Star Anis. (Video 1, at 16'00 and onwards)

Kyle's vaccine complication

(21 Oct 2021 • 41'51") • Pericarditis after vaccination, possible inadvertent intravenous administration.

Kyle's Pericarditis after vaccine

(10 Nov 2021, 1h 3'50") • Kyle's statement before US Senate expert panel on federal vaccine mandates and vaccine injuries Kyle starts at 53 minutes

🇬🇧🇺🇸 Väega - could you please be so kind

that when you publish a video or links - to give them a description. You know, tell in your own words what the video or link is about. More details. I also suggest that instead of writing in Estonian language, that you use a translator, such as DeepL (which does support the Estonian language), whose English results you can then paste here, making it much easier for forum member to understand what it is you want to tell/say.

Greetings from a neighbor in Sweden :flowers:

🇪🇪 Väega - kas te oleksite palun nii lahke

et kui avaldate video või lingid - annaksite neile kirjelduse. Tead, ütle oma sõnadega, millest video või link räägib. Täpsemalt. Samuti soovitan, et eesti keeles kirjutamise asemel kasutaksite tõlkijat, näiteks DeepL (mis toetab küll eesti keelt), mille ingliskeelsed tulemused saate siis siia kleepida, mis teeb foorumlasele palju kergemini arusaadavaks, mida tahate öelda/sõnuda.

Tervitused naabrile Rootsist :flowers:

Add on: In hindsight, the bottle might not really provide that much Ivermectin, not really being that cheap either, given that it is only 0.12% and the bottle only 50 ml. I am also not good in how to calculate between % (percent) and mg.
Well, if I'm not mistaken the bottle contains only a very small amount of ivermectin. Which makes sense since it's for birds.

Did you try AliExpress? Worked like a charm for me. 300 pills for 25Euro delivered in 14 days, no problem with customs.

Alternatiiviks võib olla haab (Populus tremula). Varusin kevadel haavapuukoort. Minu e-pood: Haab
Since this is an English site, we ask that you post in English. As XPan has said, you can use DeepL to do this. That is what quite a few people who don't speak English use. It is more considerate of you to do this than to expect all of the other members here to do this for your posts.

Also, as XPan indicated, please write a bit about why you think the videos you post should be watched. Tell a bit about them so others can see if they want to watch them or not.

Thank you in advance.

Kuna see on ingliskeelne sait, palume teil postitada inglise keeles. Nagu XPan ütles, võite selleks kasutada DeepL. Seda kasutavad üsna paljud inimesed, kes ei räägi inglise keelt. On hoolivam, kui te seda teeksite, kui ootate, et kõik teised liikmed siin teeksid seda teie postituste eest.

Samuti, nagu XPan osutas, palun kirjuta natuke sellest, miks sinu arvates tuleks sinu postitatud videoid vaadata. Räägi natuke neist, et teised saaksid aru, kas nad tahavad neid vaadata või mitte.

Tänan teid juba ette.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Well, if I'm not mistaken the bottle contains only a very small amount of ivermectin. Which makes sense since it's for birds.

Did you try AliExpress? Worked like a charm for me. 300 pills for 25Euro delivered in 14 days, no problem with customs.
Thank you Tauriel for answering and yeah, the thought hit me after i published my entry that it might be just too little Ivermectin after all. What a pity.

I am also aware of ordering through Aliexpress and via India still seem to be the best route to get Ivermectin. But know also, that the swedish customs open anything and everything that has to do with undeclared or falsely declared packages containing pills - or powders in particularly.

I made that experience from times when i ordered raw chemicals for photographical processes. They would always open it, even if it came from within the EU. So, not much flies under the radar at our customs.

Perhaps it has something to so with that Sweden has a very strict anti drug politics, and it was extremly popular that people would order many different forbidden party drugs (and medical pills cheaper) via internet. Since then the Swedish customs developed sharp like eagle eyes… onto it like wolves.

I am also aware of ordering through Aliexpress and via India still seem to be the best route to get Ivermectin. But know also, that the swedish customs open anything and everything
I just checked AliEx and it's getting a bit more difficult but still seems an option.
And if someone orders it from Europe (if it gets through that is) and then sends it to you as a gift would the swedish customs open gift parcels from Europe?

Back
Top Bottom