Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Maybe my experience can help you. I ordered at Kay Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Delhi - Manufacturer of Pharma Medicine Tablets and Pharmaceutical Medicine Tablet When you order medicine from India or elsewhere, ask them to send it as a gift, and they will do it so no one, not even custom can ask you for receipt. I received my order today, with absolutely no problem whatsoever.
I received Ivermectin and HCQ to the US from the quoted website today with no issues.

I received Doxycycline from this website yesterday with no issues (the package was sent from India).

I paid for both via Paypal and the orders were placed on 5 Oct.

Animal formulae of Ivermectin
with polyethylene glycol (PEG)

I stumbled across the SOTT.net article "Argentinian doctor shares his ivermectin experience" (Mercola.com) - and there, something caught my eye:

"Now, there are veterinary formulations of ivermectin. Do not use these, as they typically contain polyethylene glycol (PEG), which is toxic to humans. Ironically, the COVID shots actually contain PEG. Many are allergic to this substance, which is why anaphylaxis is such a common acute side effect of the jabs".

How do we distinguish / discern Ivermectin containing toxic PEG when we order it from India or China ? 🤔 From what I understand from earlier recommendations here, that it was ok to order 'animal' Ivermectin (powder) because it is the same Ivermectin sold as pills for humans.

Having possibly PEG being used in Ivermectin for animals, did catch me off guard - given the health repercussions PEG has in humans. Also; does anyone know why PEG even is put into Ivermectin for animals to begin with ? (The PTB isn't interested in healthy animals either, comes to my mind...)

Animal formulae of Ivermectin
with polyethylene glycol (PEG)

I stumbled across the SOTT.net article "Argentinian doctor shares his ivermectin experience" (Mercola.com) - and there, something caught my eye:

How do we distinguish / discern Ivermectin containing toxic PEG when we order it from India or China ? 🤔 From what I understand from earlier recommendations here, that it was ok to order 'animal' Ivermectin (powder) because it is the same Ivermectin sold as pills for humans.

Having possibly PEG being used in Ivermectin for animals, did catch me off guard - given the health repercussions PEG has in humans. Also; does anyone know why PEG even is put into Ivermectin for animals to begin with ? (The PTB isn't interested in healthy animals either, comes to my mind...)
A little dowsing might help. You need a little bit of practice and "clear" questions.

Well I guess I assumed that it does since the article mentioned Veterinary grade. I guess one would have to ask the site you're buying it from.
I have a veterinary drug with ivermectin as a main agent and PEG-400 and Vitamin E TPGS as additional components. Wikipedia says PEG-400 is "widely used in a variety of pharmaceutical formulations". So PEG shouldn't be used as a marker of veterinary drugs.

So, my wife and I had our second Astra jab yesterday evening. 20 hours have passed and so far we are feeling ok. Body is a little bit tired than usual but nothing concerning. We have continued with the protocol to minimise any adverse reactions. The epsom bath and sauna helped a lot as we were soaking wet from the sweat. No bad dreams this time though wife had some chills overnight. The temperature dropped a lot last night which might have contributed.

The nurse mentioned that the second Astra jab has less adverse reaction on the body ie its the opposite of mRNA vaccines where the second one hits you the hardest. We are actually out shopping as I type and currently surrounded by 100’s of shoppers. Whatever we are shedding is getting properly shared around lol. Then again, others are doing the same too.

I will post more if any side effects develop.

Hey peeps, quick question on the subject of Doxycycline and meds in general: the weather here is starting to warm up a bit and summers can get quite hot, so I'm wondering if I should store my Doxycycline and Ivermectin in the fridge for better preservation?

Two things regarding the Ivermectin horse gel (my particular brand) and storage.

My horse gel data sheet (in Spanish) seems to indicate a close to pure product.

Cada 1 mL de gel contiene:
Ivermectina...................14,0 mg
Excipientes c.s.p.................1 mL

"Excipients" --- these are used to achieve the desired pharmaceutical form (capsules, tablets, solutions, etc.).

According to wiki on excipients under the Binder type, PEG is one among others that can be used for pill and granule formulations as a binder.

Whereas it says under the Vehicle type:

"In liquid and gel formulations, the bulk excipient that serves as a medium for conveying the active ingredient is usually called the vehicle. Petrolatum, dimethyl sulfoxide and mineral oil are common vehicles."

-------------------------

The data sheet interestingly seems to not recommend very cold storage.

"Conservar en un lugar fresco y seco, entre 15 y 30°C."

Store in a cool and dry place, between 15 and 30 °C (59 to 86°F).

But I would go for refrigeration after opened and make sure to keep that dosage syringe as clean as possible.

Last edited:
Here is another protocol for post jab treatment. A few new things I haven't heard of, see what you think. I don't see how many dosages are included, for the price that would be good to know. I'll get back with you on that. Created by Team America members founded by Jeffery Prather. $279.00

Took the jab and regret it? There is a way to rescue your body and restore resiliency: The Jab Rescue Kit (JRK)!

The Jab Rescue Kit was custom created at my personal request. By Team America, Head Quarters Medical, Naturopath Advisor Wil Spencer, D.PSc, VMScP. The jab is loaded with toxic ingredients such as graphene oxide that compromises and attacks your immune system with debilitating effects that may result in death. The JRK counteracts the devastation by rescuing, restoring and fortifying your immune system. Details below.

Of course I have not taken the jab and never will. Nor will my children. But as a disabled veteran with decades in martial arts, federal law enforcement, special operations, intelligence, firearms, and long exposure to helicopters, explosive breeches, gunfire, hard parachute landings, ruck runs in jungle boots, as well as being targeted by the deep state, have left me with thirteen nose breaks, multiple nose, arm, torso, shoulder and hip surgeries, lung biopsy, over stressed immune system common to whistle blowers… well I could go on.

Anyway I’ve been rode hard and put up wet. Got hundreds of scars. But my wife digs scars. Point is, I TAKE DOC WIL’S STUFF. MY CHILDREN TAKE IT TOO. IT WORKS. – Jeffrey Prather
JRK CONTENTS

• Selstrum
  • Advanced Oxygen Therapy
  • Transcendental GI Cleanse
  • Ivermectin
  • 100+ Probiotic Solution
  • Prozymes
Transcendental GI Cleanse

A proprietary blend of a unique and well-guarded form of naturally electrically and biologically available bentonite clay with a family of extremely effective RNA probiotic microorganisms. Our bentonite clay consists of mainly montmorillite, long used for well-known health benefits. It has a very, very low moisture retention range and is rich in oceanic trace mineral elements. Blended with our proprietary native systemic RNA microbes, Transcendental GI Cleanse offers improved digestion and a process of natural chelation while supporting the uptake of essential minerals and nutrients, genetic integrity and decontamination and detoxification of petro-chemicals and heavy metals. The Canadian Journal of Microbiology reports that this bentonite clay can absorb pathogenic viral material, as well as herbicides and pesticides. The clay is eventually eliminated with toxins bound to its multiple surfaces. The addition of our native RNA systemic probiotics naturally rid the body of heavy metals, radiation, and toxins by consuming them and rendering them harmless. Additionally, the microbes support and create the correct environment for only natural genetic information expression within the body. 100+ Probiotic Solution A revolutionary dietary supplement with over 120 strains of nature’s soil borne probiotic microorganisms in a balanced and harmonious solution to enhance digestion, increase nutrient absorption, aid in natural chelation, support genetic integrity and broaden parameters of immunity via repopulation of the digestive tract, as well as the entire body, through a process of enzymatic reaction. The depleted soil of the present day environment makes it impossible to obtain proper nutrition from food grown in soil, much less do we have sufficient microbes in our systems to ensure the electrical availability, or zeta potential, we would naturally obtain from food to ensure our genetic integrity and life force.

Prozymes

Prozymes provides a combination of digestive enzymes and digestive probiotics. Prozymes will replace the lost ability of enzymes production in the digestive system many people have issues with. The ability to produce enzymes upon demand is interrupted, damaged, or destroyed by a variety of factors i.e., improper diet, eating while stressed, living with stress, improper fermentation, medications and certainly not least, the degraded food supply, just to name a few. Our blend of microbes and enzymes are of the highest quality. They are electrically available and electrically stacked to maximize synergy during the digestive process. Prozymes challenge and help correct the negative effects of GMOs and pesticide residue, including glyphosate! The benefits include improved digestion, reduced Candida and fungal load, balanced intestinal flora, increased brain function, correct blood pressure, correct protein metabolism, correct pH balance and will not interfere with prescription medication.

Advanced Oxygen Therapy

Simply put, Advanced Oxygen Therapy (aka chlorine dioxide) does not heal, it kills pathogens, so the body can heal. Advanced Oxygen Therapy kills pathogens by enhancing the body’s own immune system’s methods through oxidation. Even as it deteriorates, Advanced Oxygen Therapy becomes a key immune system element in the production of a natural chemical the body uses for immune defense and disease destruction. Advanced Oxygen Therapy is very effective. As such, it is imperative to follow a specific protocol that should only be modified with professional advice. Our kit includes a booklet with instruction on the various uses and protocols. We include a nasal sprayer for sinus and upper respiratory applications, along with a four ounce bottle each, of sodium chlorite and the activator. When mixed these ingredients produce chlorine dioxide. In the Annals of Pharmacology and Pharmaceuticals published June 21, 2021, in published a Research Article named “Inhibition of the Binding Variants of SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Spike Protein to a Human Receptor by Chlorine Dioxide”, it states; Conclusion: These findings show that chlorine dioxide aqueous solution can inactivate the binding of the variant spike proteins to the human ACE2 receptor protein, indicating that this strategy may be useful in blocking the transmission of variant SARS-CoV-2 viruses.

Selstrum

A high energy, full spectrum phytogenic mineral supplement with added rare Earth minerals, selenium and colostrum for health and stamina. Antioxidant properties help reduce inflammation and support heart health, neurological health, thyroid health via hormone metabolism and DNA synthesis. Selenium protects immunity, genetic integrity, fertility, helps prevent cancer, maintains heart and thyroid health, metabolism, cognitive and neurological functions. Selenium deficiency has been found to cause infertility, miscarriage, birth defects, SIDS, Muscular Dystrophy, Cystic Fibrosis, age or liver spots, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and a long list of illnesses. Colostrum provides a rich supply of amino acids, protein, vitamins, enzymes, minerals and supports immunity. It promotes healing, slows the aging process, repairs the nervous system and can cause a sense of well-being. Minerals and colostrum work hand-in-hand through the processes of digestion and absorption, cell and gene health.

Ivermectin

A 2015 PubMed article titled, “Ivermectin: a Multifaceted Drug of Nobel Prize-honored Distinction With Indicated Efficacy Against a New Global Scourge, COVID-19”, states; In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honored the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world’s most devastating tropical diseases. New Microbes New Infect 2021 Aug 3;43:100924. doi: 10.1016/j.nmni.2021.100924. eCollection 2021 Sep. Studies; This agent has powerful antiparasitic and antiviral properties. Evidence indicated that Ivermectin binds the ACE2 receptor site, which the spike protein needs to bind in order to proceed into the cell and the replication of viral protein. Lehrer and Rheinstein, 2020; Eweas et al., 2021 Also, under some circumstances, the binding of the spike protein to the ACE2 receptor does not activate the enzymes needed to enter the cell. Possibly, Ivermectin might also competitively displace such bound spike protein from the cell walls as well when a sufficient dose is taken. It also appears that circulating spike protein can be bound up directly by Ivermectin rendering it inactive and making it accessible for metabolic processing and excretion. Saha and Raihan, 2021 Where there has been mass administration of Ivermectin for parasitic diseases in Africa there has also been noted a significantly lower incidence of COVID-19 infection. Hellwig and Maia, 2021 Ivermectin is also very safe when administered appropriately. Munoz et al., 2018 http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n15shtm

I found the attached PDF about fermented soybean/natto which visibly help to inhibit viral infections (including sars-cov2).
JEEP posted information about in this same thread (link to the post)

Still good to know for those who have such legumes.
I quickly find a video which explains how to prepare the recipe :

Hmm. Agriculture strikes again! I was reading about soy this winter. I'm pretty sure that although it is technically edible, it is not a food. It is toxic. I would not be recommending it when there are already a number of perfectly good protocols that are compatible with healthy keto or low-carb diets that are free from toxic plant material. Loading up on soy when your body is battling an infection or a jab would be a mistake.

From my reading notes:

-Soy protein is used to make super-glue

-Soy is so toxic that it prompted a prisoner’s lawsuit because they were fed soy to keep costs low

-Incredible amount of anti-nutrients, even with fermentation

-Negatively affects mood-regulating sex and thyroid hormones

-Babies fed soy milk have twice the rate of diabetes vs breast-fed, inhibited thyroid function

-Damages digestive tract

-Soy is a goitrogen that can damage your thyroid irreversibly

-Soy feeds the estrogen dominance epidemic

-Tofu was used to help monks keep their abstinence vows

-A health food plant that can make the consumer unable to reproduce

-Can block an enzyme needed by the hippocampus, needed for memory and learning

-Phytoestrogens mimic hormones and may be responsible for girls’ early puberty

-Soy is in almost everything (watch out for soy lecithin)

-Reduce assimilation of key nutrients due to phytic acid, which no preparation methods can neutralize

Hmm. Agriculture strikes again! I was reading about soy this winter. I'm pretty sure that although it is technically edible, it is not a food. It is toxic. I would not be recommending it when there are already a number of perfectly good protocols that are compatible with healthy keto or low-carb diets that are free from toxic plant material. Loading up on soy when your body is battling an infection or a jab would be a mistake.
Pretty scary list ! Thanks for these information.
This pushed me to search a little bit more, and it was not easy to find the good words to type in google to find articles starting to say bad things against soy. But there's something I found which is interesting, at this link, i traduce to english :

First of all, it is important to separate unfermented soya (soya milk, tofu, etc.) from fermented soya (miso, tempeh, tamari, etc.). If the former is toxic, the latter, once its toxins have been removed, is a major health asset.
Not forgetting the mung bean (the same species as our green bean) which is wrongly called "soya", whereas real soya comes from a plant called Glycine max.
It's all very confusing!

The indispensable lacto-fermentation: It is a myth that the Chinese have been eating soya in large quantities for thousands of years. They have only eaten a small amount since the Zhou dynasty (1134 / 234 BC) when they discovered a way to ferment it.
Fermentation neutralises the toxins in the seeds. Moreover, the Chinese and Japanese mainly use soya as a condiment and not as a replacement for animal protein.

Same kind of advise giving in another french article, here's an excerpt :

In fact, soya contains a poison to slowly exterminate the species that eat it, notably by profoundly disrupting the hormonal, sexual and immune systems... Fermentation makes this poison harmless. On the other hand, tofu, raw soy and soy milk are real poisons.
In fact, soy contains a poison to simply exterminate The most impressive consequences of eating unfermented soy affect the brain.

Seems that the trick is to make the difference between soy and fermented soy, and it's kinda a important "trick" to know. To come back to natto and the recipe given, this would mean that this remains a good thing/recipe, but you have to ensure to well ferment the soy. This is at least my actual conclusion on this, i'm not really a food expert :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom