Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Small update, after giving it some thought and consulting it with a friend of a friend who is a lawyer, I concluded to not to reply to them. This way I don't acknowledge that the package is "mine" and they will probably send it back to the sender.
Boomer, but what can I do.
Confirming what is in the package and sending a purchase receipt could possibly put me under their "regulation-lenses" and that's a risk I don't want to take right now.
Officially, for importing a medicine that is not available in the pharmacies , I need to first write an application and wait for a confirmation from the ALMIGHTY minister of health. How ridiculous is that.

Anyway, any good sources in the EU to get iver or hcq? Much less risk of customs than from Asia.

Maybe my experience can help you. I ordered at Kay Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Delhi - Manufacturer of Pharma Medicine Tablets and Pharmaceutical Medicine Tablet When you order medicine from India or elsewhere, ask them to send it as a gift, and they will do it so no one, not even custom can ask you for receipt. I received my order today, with absolutely no problem whatsoever. Ok, there was minor problem because Croatian post office did this thing that they stated that a delivery attempt was made and no one was at home, but at the time we were at home, and there was no notification in the mailbox as proof of attempt, so the next day I had to go directly to the post to see what's up with that. Package was there. It was wrapped in adhesive tape so tightly that no one could open it without damaging the ordered items ;-):-)

How should we consume these supplements? Should we space them out over the day? Or use them in the morning?
Hi SubnetUnMask,

If you read this thread carefully from the beginning, you will find the information you need. In case you don't find any information on a particular supplement, feel free to ask; I say this because there are a variety of them, and in some cases it is advisable to take them with food (like vitamin D), some others before bed (like melatonin), some throughout the day (like vitamin C). Also, you could use the search button located at the top right of the screen.

I hope this helps.

Just saw this:

“Cupping" is an ancient practice was first utilized in Northeast Africa, China and parts of the Middle East. Cupping is mentioned in the oldest medical textbook in the world – Ebers Papyrus – first published in 1,550 B.C.E. Cupping treats sore muscles, migraines, skin diseases, arthritis, menstrual pain, face wrinkles, and much more. It is also believed to improve immune function and lower cholesterol.

Cupping practitioners place round cups made of glass, silicone or bamboo directly on your skin. The suction is created via a pump or through heating the cups to create a natural vacuum. It forces increased blood circulation to the cupped area and stimulates healing, Qi (energy/life force) and other physiological processes.

All of the foregoing refers to dry cupping. But a variation of the technique is the primary subject of this article. Wet cupping uses all the same processes described herein. But the practitioner removes the cups after about three minutes and uses a scalpel to make tiny incisions in that area of the skin. The cups are then reattached and a second suction is done to draw a small amount of blood from the area.

The idea is to remove toxins directly from the body instead of waiting for them to pass via urine, sweat and/or stool. A 2018 study published in the Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies found that wet cupping significantly lowered heavy metal levels in the bodies of young men.

Lauren received the Johnson & Johnson viral vector DNA injection at a Walmart on September 30. She specifically received J&J because it’s advertised as “one and done.” Lauren prearranged an appointment with a cupping practitioner immediately afterwards. She made certain that the practitioner knew exactly why she was there and the purpose of the cupping treatment. Lauren received the treatment just 15 minutes after the injection.

I should post here that my wife and I have had the first shot of Astrazeneca about a couple of weeks ago and the protocol made a huge difference. The first few days after the jab were not the best with headaches and body aches but we recovered quickly and been doing fine since. We have now reduced the supplements dosage to normal levels ie just taking some Vit B1, B complex, multi-minerals, Mag and 3000 mg of Vit C.

We could not get Invermectin so went with Quercetin+Zinc combo and that helped too. Also continued to take NAC a bit longer to protect against blood clots. Infra Sauna helped immensely too as been sweating a lot. You kind of need all of the items listed in the protocol.

Next one is scheduled for end of current month so, will resume the protocol 7-8 days prior. If any of you are being forced like us then don’t fret too much. Knowledge always protects so, be confident and don’t be scared. The devil can’t harm you. Anything and everything can be flushed from the body with the right tools and processes. Remember there are worse turmoils ahead.

Sorry if this has already been answered but I couldn't find it. This dosage is for the pure powder and what about hydroxychloroquine? It is suggested a 200 mg tablet but what is the equivalent with pure powder?

I think the 200mg tablet contains 200mg of HCQ. So the powder dose remains to be 200mg.

For example, my 1mg melatonin and 2.5 mg melatonin pills are exactly the same size - the amounts of 1mg and 2.5mg refer to the amount of active substance. The rest of it is fillers and binders.

Last edited:
I think the 200mg tablet contains 200mg of HCQ. So the powder dose remains to be 200mg.

For example, my 1mg melatonin and 2.5 mg melatonin pills are exactly the same size - the amounts of 1mg and 2.5mg refer to the amount of active substance. The rest of it is fillers and binders.
Hello Ant22:
For 2 reasons I did not answer you, health problems and difficulties with technology.
with technology.
I do not know how or where to communicate the following so I am turning to you. In today's radio sott they referred to US pediatricians who observed strange symptoms in newborns of vaccinated parents.
Within the 1970s or 1980s a drug was administered to pregnant women (Thalidomide or Thalidomide). A number of children were born without arms and with hands articulated directly on the shoulders. If I'm not mistaken it happened in Europe. It was a public scandal. I don't think there was material on the internet but there was in the pediatric magazines at the time.
By a mistake, Mauricio appointed J.M. Soage Pinto as a doctor, in reality he is an adherent of a well-known politician of a Nazi party.
Can you pass this information on to a doctor close to you who may be of interest to.
Thank you
Asa Susana
Psychiatrist
Can you pass this information on to a doctor close to you who may be of interest to you?
Thank you
Asa Susana
Psychiatrist
Muchas gracias
Asa Susana oli 518
Médica psiquiatra (79 years old)

Hola Ant22:
Por 2 razones no le contesté, problemas de salud y dificultades con la tecnología.
No sé cómo o adónde comunicar lo siguiente por eso recurro a usted. en el sott radio de hoy se refirieron a pediatras de USA que observaron extraños síntomas en recién nacidos de padres vacunados.
Dentro de las décadas de 1970 u 1980 se le administró una droga a mujeres embarazadas (Talidomida o Thalidomida). Un número de niños nacieron sin brazos y con las manos articuladas directamente en los hombros. Si no me equivoco sucedió en europa. Fué un escándalo público. No creo que haya material en internet pero sí en las revistas de pediatría de entonces.
Por un error Mauricio nombró a J.M.Soage Pinto como médico, en realidad es adherente de un conocido político de un partido nazi.
Puede usted transmitir esta información a algún médico cercano a usted que le pueda interesar?
Muchas gracias
Asa Susana
Médica psiquiatra M.D
79 años de edad

Hello Ant22:
For 2 reasons I did not answer you, health problems and difficulties with technology.
with technology.
I do not know how or where to communicate the following so I am turning to you. In today's radio sott they referred to US pediatricians who observed strange symptoms in newborns of vaccinated parents.
Within the 1970s or 1980s a drug was administered to pregnant women (Thalidomide or Thalidomide). A number of children were born without arms and with hands articulated directly on the shoulders. If I'm not mistaken it happened in Europe. It was a public scandal. I don't think there was material on the internet but there was in the pediatric magazines at the time.
By a mistake, Mauricio appointed J.M. Soage Pinto as a doctor, in reality he is an adherent of a well-known politician of a Nazi party.
Can you pass this information on to a doctor close to you who may be of interest to.
Thank you
Asa Susana
Psychiatrist
Can you pass this information on to a doctor close to you who may be of interest to you?
Thank you
Asa Susana
Psychiatrist
Muchas gracias
Asa Susana oli 518

Hola Ant22:
Por 2 razones no le contesté, problemas de salud y dificultades con la tecnología.
No sé cómo o adónde comunicar lo siguiente por eso recurro a usted. en el sott radio de hoy se refirieron a pediatras de USA que observaron extraños síntomas en recién nacidos de padres vacunados.
Dentro de las décadas de 1970 u 1980 se le administró una droga a mujeres embarazadas (Talidomida o Thalidomida). Un número de niños nacieron sin brazos y con las manos articuladas directamente en los hombros. Si no me equivoco sucedió en europa. Fué un escándalo público. No creo que haya material en internet pero sí en las revistas de pediatría de entonces.
Por un error Mauricio nombró a J.M.Soage Pinto como médico, en realidad es adherente de un conocido político de un partido nazi.
Puede usted transmitir esta información a algún médico cercano a usted que le pueda interesar?
Muchas gracias
Asa Susana
Médica psiquiatra M.D
79 años de edad
This happened in the 50's. The drug was taken out of circulation in 1961

Found a very speedy response in my request for a "Ziverdo" kit from an Indian website that @Pierre suggested in this post:
Although the following information doesn't pertain to vaccine protocol but COVID protocol, I think it's worth sharing. India is using a quadruple therapy against COVID with great success. This cocktail includes ivermectin, doxycyclin, zinc and D3. This therapy cocktail is widely available on internet. The name of the drugs kit is "ziverdo" and it is quite cheap (1.50 euros per kit)
The contact I found is named Anil Gangwani kmpl1015@gmail.com. Just waiting on it getting through customs. Have to send $ through wire transfer and lie to the bank (at least in the US) about what it is for. You can't say "medication." I chose energy healing. I'll let everyone know if it arrives.
Thanking You,
Kachhela MedEx Pvt. Ltd.
Anil Gangwani | Director
Mobile No. - +91 9422146542 , Whats-app No. - +91 9765380066
Indiamart : www.medicinesdropshipper.com ,edpillsonline.in

Twitter Handle : @KachhelaMedex , Facebook : @kachhelamedexpvtltd

Hello Ant22:
with technology.
Thank you
Asa Susana
Psychiatrist
Thank you
Asa Susana
Psychiatrist
Muchas gracias
Asa Susana oli 518

Hola Ant22:
Muchas gracias
Asa Susana
Médica psiquiatra M.D
79 años de edad

Hey oli 518, I'd like to help you here but I'm not sure what your question is exactly: are you asking for materials about that drug? If this is the case, here are a few articles from SOTT that talk about it or mention it. If you're after anything else please do let me know and I'll try to help :-)

Last edited:
As an Australian with family interstate and overseas, (I'm expecting to need the vaccine to go for a walk to the shops here soon), it looks like I will probably have to get the shot. It doesn't make me very happy, esp because I have an overactive nervous system (chronic pain) and a history of getting chicken pox (3 times), so I don't know if my immune system is up to scratch..

I've ordered a bunch of supplements;

Thiamine, Vit D, Vict C, ambroxol (Bisolvon), N-Acetylcysteine, lipoic acis, glutathione, selenium, cucurmin, zinc, quercetin.... I will also try get into ketosis, and have cold showers. Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Some of them (Ambroxol, Thiamine) also supposedly work on pain pathways, so I was going to get them anyway.
3 days in to the protocol.. here's my daily tablets.. (I take more of the B1 and bisolvon, vit C during the day than shown here, along with magnesium at night.)

I'm mostly off the painkillers (daily Panadol, codiene every couple of days, the odd glass of wine) because of chronic pain from multiple surgeries a decade ago. I am still taking gabapentin, but if the low pain levels continue, I'll wean off that too. It could be coincidence / placebo effect but I'm feeling pretty good atm.

Attachments

• PXL_20211013_224556892.jpg
    PXL_20211013_224556892.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom