Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Judy Mikovits on ivermectin - she has some very good things to say about it:

Dr. Mikovits starts talking about Ivermectin at 8:55. She says a whole lot about it, really. But, basically, it unsticks cells that start to bind like cancer cells and blood cells. It also makes it so that the immune system can start making T-cells again after the mRNA shots kill off so many T-cells. It kick-starts the immune system back up after the shots have shut it down. Of course, she describes it much better than I can and tells what happens with the shots and what Ivermectin does to counter-act them along with just what all Ivermectin does.

Here is the reply I've got from kaybiotechpvtltd@gmail.com after requesting infos about HCQ and Ive :

"Hi

Good day to you
The cost for Ivermectin 12mg is 15 cent per tablet. Minimum order quantity is 100 tablets.
The HCQs cost is 20 cent per tablet. Minimum order quantity is 150 tablets. Shipping cost is $45.

The courier will be sent via EMS india post office. It will take 10-12 working days to reach you. We accept paypal and wire transfer."

Did you guys have the same info, notably concerning the prices ?
UPDATE :

After deciding to order 100 Ive tablets, explaining that I wasn't able to order the minimum HCQ quantity with it for financial reason, the contact answering the emails gently offered to send 5 HCQ's strips for free.
Total:
100 pills =$15
Shipping =$45
Paypal 5.6 %=$4
Grand total =$64
5 strip HCQ free.

I received the parcel in good condition within the time period.

Hmm. May be worth a try taking caution with the dosage ? 🤨

A safe dosage is between 0.2mg to 0.4mg per KG of bodyweight. It seems "a lot" of people had success using up to 10 times of this dosage. I would not recommend this though.

Its of upmost importance to really be sure you check your dosage with this drug. Its very hard to overdose but its possible and can be deadly!!!

Just a crazy idea. The Pfizer vaccine is administered subcutaneously as far as I know. What if directly after getting a shot you deliver yourself subcutaneously at the same spot another shot of something that basically absorbs or neutralizes the vaccine until it spreads in the whole body?

That would be awesome, but as of yet I have not come across anything which can do that. The best I could come up with so far was preventing mRNA translation once it is already in the body and perhaps already in the cell.

Earlier on I mentioned something like bicarbonate, which is water soluble, could alter the pH such that the chemodynapics of liposome-mediated entry into cells is disrupted. I didn't find much literature on that modality, but I did come across information on a class of cytokines called Interferons in the book The Immunity Fix. Our own cells produce these molecular messengers when they realize they are infected with a virus (i.e. malicious DNA or RNA) to both activate apoptosis and warn other cells nearby that an infection is present.

Effects of IFN-I on cells during viral infections. IFN-I promote the death of virus-infected cells through the induction of pro-apoptotic molecules involved in the extrinsic (TRAIL/DR4/DR5 or Fas/FasL) and intrinsic (i.e. p53, Bim, Bid, Bax, Noxa and Puma) apoptosis pathways. In addition, IFN- I act on uninfected cells by inducing hundreds of interferon-stimulated genes (ISGs) that restrict viral replication and confer an antiviral state. The maturation, expansion and effector functions of NK cells, T and B cells, DCs and macrophages are also profoundly influenced by IFN-I.

1630774024101.png

With respect to Covid-19, interferon deficiency was associated with more severe cases, either from mutations to components in the signalling path or to auto-antibodies generated from previous infections inhibiting their activity:
This is with respect to acute infections. In prolonged infections it seems like IFNs may have inhibitory effects on other aspects of the immune system:
Without type I IFN, and potentially type II IFN, there is uncontrolled virus replication coupled with uncontrolled inflammation that work together to cause tissue demise. On the other hand, a chronic type I IFN signature is detrimental as it can result in immunosuppression and increased virus replication. Thus, we believe a balanced and appropriate type I IFN response is required to regulate an optimal and advantageous antiviral innate immune response.

What's interesting is that subcutaneous or intramuscular injection with interferons is already a type of immunotherapy, most often used in cases of multiple sclerosis.

WebMD' guide to interferon therapy had some interesting things to say:
What conditions do interferons treat?
Interferon-alpha treats viral infections, including:
  • Chronic hepatitis C, hairy cell leukemia, Kaposi sarcoma caused by AIDS, chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic hepatitis, lymphoma, and malignant melanoma
  • Genital warts
But interferons aren't used as often to treat these diseases; newer drugs have come along that work better and faster.

Inhaled interferon-beta is being studied to see if it can help treat COVID-19 infection.

Interferon-beta treats different types of multiple sclerosis. It eases inflammation in your brain and spinal cord to prevent nerve damage.

Interferon gamma-1b (Actimmune) treats chronic granulomatous disease, which affects the way your immune system works, and severe malignant osteopetrosis, which affects your bones.

Certain types of interferon medications have a chemical called polyethylene glycol (PEG) added to them. PEG makes the medicine last longer in your body, so you don't need as many shots. These are called peginterferon drugs. (Given the mRNA vaccines all have PEG as an ingredient, inoculation of interferon at the site of an mRNA jab may paradoxically prolong the anti-viral replication signal interferon alpha can provide.)
Talk with your doctor about how long you should wait before getting any live vaccines such as those for the chickenpox or measles, mumps and rubella (MMR). These have live but weakened forms of the disease. Since interferon affects your immune system, it can raise your risk of getting sick with the diseases that these vaccines are supposed to prevent. (This last comment likely applies to immunotherapies where interferon of multiple types is injected regularly, and the attenuated virus exploits the suppression spoken about earlier on - less likely in the case of an acute inoculation against two jabs you take months apart with an interferon that is more targeted toward anti-viral signaling.)

A meta-analysis on the effect of INF-alpha on Covid-19 after screening a number of unsuitable studies was favorable:
Taken all studies together, IFN-α therapy seems to have a significant performance against COVID-19 in terms of decreasing hospitalization days as well as virus clearance duration. In addition, no significant adverse drug reactions or IFN-α side effects were reported. Indeed, hints could arise from INF-β therapy for emerging effective therapeutic strategy against COVID-19. It seems that the earlier administration of IFN-α lead to more efficiency. Possibly the combination of IFN-α with two/more antiviral drug in the first days of virus shedding may lead to a rapid suppression of high initial viral load and strengthen the antiviral response and lead to more favorable effects. Thereafter timely administration of the drug is highly suggested. Most of the studies have administered the drug through inhalation; however, one of them subcutaneously injected the IFN-α. Due to controversy between the results and some limitations further studies with focus on the administration route is suggested.

As stated above, the acute nature of the treatment reduces the likelihood of emergence of chronic side effects, which have been documented elsewhere in the use if INF-alpha to treat chronic conditions:

INF-alpha has also been experimented with as an adjuvant in veterinarian vaccines against porcine foot-and-mouth disease.
The adjuvant effect of porcine interferon-alpha (PoIFN-alpha) was examined in swine vaccinated with a recombinant FMD protein vaccine named IgG-FMDV, which contains the swine IgG single heavy chain constant region and an immunogenic peptide of serotype O FMDV. The PoIFN-alpha gene was cloned into pcDNA3 vector and the recombinant plasmid was incorporated into cationic liposomes by a dehydration and rehydration procedure to use as an adjuvant, injected together with low-dose IgG-FMDV. This procedure resulted in strong induction of FMDV-specific neutralizing antibody and significant T-cell-mediated immune responses, whereas only a modest humoral and cellular response was observed with low-dose vaccine alone. As an adjuvant for the protein vaccine, PoIFN-alpha induced strong inflammatory cytokines production in vivo and the results denoted that IFN-adjuvant and our vaccines could drive the immune response toward Th1 type responses. The data of ELISA suggests that the recombinant protein vaccine synergizes with the IFN-adjuvant to produce endogenous IFN in vivo. In response to viral challenge, all control animals developed viremia and lesions, whereas all animals received IFN-adjuvant+IgG-FMDV were protected and nonstructural protein antibody in this group could not be detected by 14 days post-challenge (dpc). Our studies indicate that porcine IFN-alpha is a powerful adjuvant for recombinant FMD protein vaccine and could aid in vaccination against FMDV in swine.
A similar and more recent study was done here: Interferon as a Mucosal Adjuvant for an Influenza Vaccine in Pigs - PubMed

What I found interesting about this was that the only difference between the control and test group was the INF-alpha inclusion, and the group into which it was inoculated developed no lesions and had no evidence of the virus after two weeks. This points to the fact that INF-alpha made the vaccine inoculation far more neutralizing (i.e. stopped the virus in its tracks).

There's strong grounds to suspect that the non-neutralizing, leaky immunizations that these mRNA vaccines are non-neutralizing on purpose; so the mRNA itself can spread and reprogram the transcriptome of the entire body without the immune system raising that big a fuss. Perhaps the engineers of these vaccines count on the body just getting used to the chronic, low-level infection and not putting up a fuss (they're not good slaves if they're dead after all). Then there's the tragic case where the vaccinated one develops a strong immune reaction and can't neutralize its spread anyhow. Those cases are the ones you hear about where the autopsy reveals spike proteins in every tissue of the body, with cytokine levels off the charts in the post-mortem bloodwork.

It seems like the solution we're looking for is one that will paralyze the ability of mRNA and spike proteins to spread through exosomes to other parts of the body, where they could have even more unknown effects. If INF-alpha improves neutralization (especially if inoculated immediately after the jab, hours before it normally would peak in the tissue), then it would be a good candidate for an intramuscular injection that could stop mRNA replication before it even really starts.

It kind of reminds of the western world hand-wringing over the advance of Daesh in Syria around 2013 saying, "Woe is us, Islamic terrorism is on the rise, coming to take down geopolitical enemies of Israel, and there's nothing we can do about it!!!" Sanctioned and starving Syria is not able to fight Daesh effectively due to bombings by the west and so Daesh expands. Then Russia comes in and says, "Nay, we will not let this cancer spread!" Then they proceed to bomb the sh*t out of them (in Trump's immortal words) while the Five Eyes pour copious amounts of crocodile tears into MSM outlets about how bad Putin and Assad are.

The West = The Deep State and their genetic modification plans
Daesh = the evil mRNA vaccine
Syria = your body
Syran Army = your immune system
MSM = MSM
Russia = hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, azithromycin, quercetin, zinc, iodine, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, magnesium, saunas, Thuja homeopathic remedies, methylene blue, NAC, (tri or bi methyl) glycine, glutathione, colchicine, basically whatever else Keyhole recommended awhile back, ditto with Dr Zelenko ... and also possibly INF-alpha? Just my two cents.

@Gaby I just finished this post before I came across your post about Judy Mikovitz' recommendation on using INF-alpha -- it's a great read as well. @cope thanks for the link on where to find INF-alpha2; acquisition is one area I haven't explored yet. And thanks @Pierre for the heads-up about the 4-in-1 treatment for Covid called "Ziverdo" from India. It may be something I grab and keep on hand for vaccinated family members who are at risk of some antibody-dependently enhanced variant of Covid they probably helped spread.

I did take 2 doses of Ivermectin, first around 15mg second around 20mg (my bodyweight is around 75KG). I can not report positive nor negative effects. I had not been ill when taking it.

Main reason for taking it had been for testing if its safe in case someone should become seriously sick in the future.
My main reason for wanting to take it is to clear out any lingering parasites which, from what I have gathered so far, are inevitable. With the situation in Aus as it is, visiting a GP is not an option for me. Basically I don't trust them for one and it's difficult to get an appointment. I also don't want o go through any ordeal of them trying to convince me to get jabbed or be given the third degree on ivermectin etc.

I have some heart issues (tachycardia), diagnosed with hypothyroidism some years back, lower spinal damage with regular considerable pain on most days (handled with good diet) and some nerve damage following an ablation procedure a couple of years ago. Basically I am not on any medication and would just like to make sure I am not dealing with any parasitic buggers that may be making things worse than they need to be.

With that intention in mind, I just need to work out how many doses and how far apart the ivermectin needs to be taken. I have ordered the apple flavoured animal version but need to be clear on what I'm doing before I go ahead.

Also, the "ziverdo" kit that Pierre mentioned says that they need a prescription. Not sure how to get around that one unless it's just a formality for advertisement purposes. I have no intention of getting the jab although I like to be prepared in the case of some crazy variant spreading and possibly becoming affected.

After reading more on this I have given it away to a friend w animals for proper use. The animal paste is not pure enough so I bought human consumption from alibaba :)
Oh, bugga. :lol: Would you mind showing the link you used?

Here is the reply I've got from kaybiotechpvtltd@gmail.com after requesting infos about HCQ and Ive :

"Hi

Good day to you
The cost for Ivermectin 12mg is 15 cent per tablet. Minimum order quantity is 100 tablets.
The HCQs cost is 20 cent per tablet. Minimum order quantity is 150 tablets. Shipping cost is $45.

The courier will be sent via EMS india post office. It will take 10-12 working days to reach you. We accept paypal and wire transfer."

Did you guys have the same info, notably concerning the prices ?
I just ordered on Friday from the same place and Ivermectin 12mg went up 5 cents. Their offer:

"The cost of Ivermectin 12 is 20 cent per tablet Minimum order Quantity is 100 pills,
The cost of Ivermectin 6 is 15 cent per tablet Minimum order Quantity is 100 pills,
The cost of HCQ is 20 cent per tablet Minimum order Quantity is 150 pills. Shipping cost is $45 upto 1000 pills"

With the huge media campaign against Ivermectin I felt it best to order sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Das wäre toll, aber bisher habe ich noch nichts gefunden, was das kann. Das Beste, was mir bisher eingefallen ist, war die Verhinderung der mRNA-Translation, sobald sie bereits im Körper und vielleicht bereits in der Zelle ist.
am a layman. But what about the idea of smearing melatonin as a cream directly on the injection site of the vaccination? Then it can repair and pull out on the spot. Idea?
at would be awesome, but as of yet I have not come across anything which can do that. The best I could come up with so far was preventing mRNA translation once it is already in the body and perhaps already in the cell.
am a layman. But what about the idea of smearing melatonin as a cream directly on the injection site of the vaccination? Then it can repair and pull out on the spot. Idea?

Hi Andrian
I had no problems whatsoever with delivery to DE.
I waited a few weeks and the package came with normal (DHL I believe) delivery, no additional payments, original packed - so no opening up as far as I saw.
;-)
I'm also in DE. Would you mind sharing the exact company you bought it from?

Also, were you at all concerned about the quality of the product ... ?

Used to happen all the time when I was living at Chris' house. I started to unplug it whenever I went out of town. We just figured someone close by had a remote using a similar frequency or something.
The rational physical explanation/ manifestation can be of multiple reasons of course. I personally still like to observe/listen to them as curious synchronicities/ interesting signs to notice.
I see it like this idea of :
Understanding the process of an arm's move, by the brain sending an information for it to move ;
but without knowing, yet, where exactly does the thought, sending the signal, come from.

Stays open...

But let's keep that surely for another thread. (I don't know which one could match)

(P.S. I've read this idea once in a paper written by Deepak Chopra titled "Who Are You?".
I'm still learning and have later read here that he would clearly be part of the New Age move.
I still found the approach interesting though. Feel free to share anything approaching this idea differently!)

Last edited:
I'm also in DE. Would you mind sharing the exact company you bought it from?

Also, were you at all concerned about the quality of the product ... ?
I ordered product from alibaba, see aragon‘s post, first item:
Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

well, I didn’t worry too much about the quality; I assumed, since this stuff is on the market for 40 years now, that it is like buying aspirin or paracetamol in terms of the ingredients of the tablets, and I suppose that there isn’t much differences in different ivermectin products, I would say…

Also it’s not like I can choose - I can’t buy it here or anywhere else…. So better something than nothing….
🤷🏻‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom