Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

The authorities are spreading so much disinformation. Ivermectin got a FDA approval 40 years ago, it is the 420th most prescribed medication in the US and it is even on the WHO List of Essential Medicines:

View attachment 49016

Even in Sweden

It is almost as if a new campaign has been launched against Ivermectin. Also the Swedish Mainstream Media, whose articles against Ivermectin went rampant since yesterday. That is not coincidental.

After doing some research on the protocol, I did not see the dosage of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine for the kids ( 9 year old and 6 year old) ?

Would 12mg of ivermectin like for an adult once a month for prevention be good for children?

And the same dose with hydrochloroquine if there are symptoms for 3 to 4 days?

For her and the children, she also has the tincture of pine, vit. B, zinc, vit D and C three times a week. And she has in homeopathy ledum 200k and tuya 200k if there is a vaccine to come. But she wanted to complete with ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine that she bought.

The schools will probably require vaccination for children from 5 to 11 years old and the mom wants to prepare their body even if she doesn't agree with it at all. She is not vaccinated but her job will require it soon. She is also thinking of joining a group to homeschool but for now everything is in discussion and not in action regarding homeschooling.

thanks,

Is there any reason zinc tablets may be making me nauseous? I have tried taking with food and then without. Over a week I took one a day every other day and each time I feel a nausea in my stomach after about 1/2 hour to the point of almost throwing up. Bi-carb seems to settle the situation. So four times in a row it has happened and I am stumped.
Still taking other supplements but I have stopped the zinc until I can work out why my stomach is reacting that way. Any insight most welcome.

After doing some research on the protocol, I did not see the dosage of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine for the kids ( 9 year old and 6 year old) ?
It's in the article:

Children weighing between 15 and 24 kg should take only 3 mg, those in the range of 25 to 34 kg should take 6 mg, and anyone between 36 and 50 kg should take 9 mg.

For HCQ, the minimum effective dose should be used and should not exceed 6.5 mg/kg/day of hydroxychloroquine sulfate based on ideal body weight. The 200 mg tablet is therefore not suitable for children with an ideal body weight of less than 31 kg.

Is there any reason zinc tablets may be making me nauseous?
Lack of stomach juices. You can take it after eating and with apple cider vinegar or get another zinc format, i.e. zinc picolinate
According to this, the ivermectin dose is 0.2mg/kg.
That's also a good guide.

Is there any reason zinc tablets may be making me nauseous? I have tried taking with food and then without. Over a week I took one a day every other day and each time I feel a nausea in my stomach after about 1/2 hour to the point of almost throwing up. Bi-carb seems to settle the situation. So four times in a row it has happened and I am stumped.
Still taking other supplements but I have stopped the zinc until I can work out why my stomach is reacting that way. Any insight most welcome.

This has always been the case with me.

As Gaby suggested, try another zinc such as zinc picolinate. That doesn't give me nausea.

Lack of stomach juices. You can take it after eating and with apple cider vinegar or get another zinc format, i.e. zinc picolinate
Apple cider vinegar doesn't agree with me either; gives me heartburn and I usually gag when I take it (in water). Will lemon water do?

I was sick at the end of June with what I thought was a bacterial infection that I got from a bad teeth cleaning at the dentist. Three days later, I had a fever of 102 and all over body aches but no respiratory symptoms, or cough. The fever continued for about 4-5 days and I received Cipro from the doctor which I only took twice since it made me dizzy. The fever went away but I still felt extremely tired and my sense of smell has disappeared. I decided to get a Covid antibody test last week, and it came out positive. I’m still tired, have joint pain, no sense of smell, I’m lightheaded a lot, can’t sleep, and sometimes my chest feels tight. I joined an on-line Covid long haulers group and those seem to be a lot of their symptoms also.

So I’ve finally got some Ivermectin from India, and was going to try the long-hauler protocol of taking one 12 mg (for my weight) for two days. Since I have weird reactions to almost everything, I started to read more about Ivermectin itself last night. I read to take it on an empty stomach, but then I read that you can take it with food if medicine upsets your stomach (it does for me) so I’m not sure what to do there. I also read that you can take half a pill and then the other half three hours later?

But what is scaring me is I read that it can affect your eyes, which I already have a ton of issues with. “Ocular side effects have included eyelid edema, anterior uveitis, blurred vision, conjunctivitis, limbitis, punctate opacity, keratitis, abnormal sensation in the eyes, and chorioretinitis/choroiditis” Also, “nervous system side effects have included dizziness, headache, somnolence, vertigo, and tremor.” I already have dizziness and tremors in my hands and don’t need to make them worse! Also, my blood pressure is very low, and I also read that Ivermectin can lower your blood pressure.

So I’m wondering, and maybe @Gaby can help, should I still take the Ivermectin to see if it resolves some of my “long haul” issues without having any doctor supervision on my end? Or are all those warnings just to keep people away from it? I know it’s considered generally “safe” but as I’ve had weird reactions to just about everything, I’m just a bit nervous. I was fine with trying it until last night when I read all the side effect stuff! :shock:

I was sick at the end of June with what I thought was a bacterial infection that I got from a bad teeth cleaning at the dentist. Three days later, I had a fever of 102 and all over body aches but no respiratory symptoms, or cough. The fever continued for about 4-5 days and I received Cipro from the doctor which I only took twice since it made me dizzy. The fever went away but I still felt extremely tired and my sense of smell has disappeared. I decided to get a Covid antibody test last week, and it came out positive. I’m still tired, have joint pain, no sense of smell, I’m lightheaded a lot, can’t sleep, and sometimes my chest feels tight. I joined an on-line Covid long haulers group and those seem to be a lot of their symptoms also.

So I’ve finally got some Ivermectin from India, and was going to try the long-hauler protocol of taking one 12 mg (for my weight) for two days. Since I have weird reactions to almost everything, I started to read more about Ivermectin itself last night. I read to take it on an empty stomach, but then I read that you can take it with food if medicine upsets your stomach (it does for me) so I’m not sure what to do there. I also read that you can take half a pill and then the other half three hours later?

But what is scaring me is I read that it can affect your eyes, which I already have a ton of issues with. “Ocular side effects have included eyelid edema, anterior uveitis, blurred vision, conjunctivitis, limbitis, punctate opacity, keratitis, abnormal sensation in the eyes, and chorioretinitis/choroiditis” Also, “nervous system side effects have included dizziness, headache, somnolence, vertigo, and tremor.” I already have dizziness and tremors in my hands and don’t need to make them worse! Also, my blood pressure is very low, and I also read that Ivermectin can lower your blood pressure.

So I’m wondering, and maybe @Gaby can help, should I still take the Ivermectin to see if it resolves some of my “long haul” issues without having any doctor supervision on my end? Or are all those warnings just to keep people away from it? I know it’s considered generally “safe” but as I’ve had weird reactions to just about everything, I’m just a bit nervous. I was fine with trying it until last night when I read all the side effect stuff! :shock:

I don't know if this will be of help @Mrs. Peel. I'm just going to let you know all I was taking prior to having covid and during my experience of covid. I had a rather rough week whilst I had covid but the recovery has been good and apart from my taste / smell not being 100% I'm close to 100%. I do need to start working on my fitness too as whilst I don't get tired too quickly I can say that covid took away some of my fitness as it's not back to what it used to be. Weirdly and this is weird, covid burnt off some of my muscle mass and excess fat around my torso 😳. I've come out a bit leaner than I went in!

Anyways some facts for you as our age, bodies and health / covid risk profile will be different

• 30 - 40 age bracket
  • No major chronic underlying health issues yet!
  • Male
  • 80 - 90 kg body weight
  • Just over 6 ft so not overweight when you factor in the weight and height
Supplements - an extensive list

Regular

• Vit K
  • Vit D
  • Vit C
  • Co enzyme Q10
  • Magnesium
  • Zinc

Irregular
  • NAC - recent addition
  • Quercetin - recent addition
  • Iodine
  • Selenium
  • Echinacea
As I said above, I did feel the covid symptoms but the recovery has been decent. I put a lot of the recovery to the supplements.

I also recall Judy Mikovits saying that long haulers may be because of contaminants from previous vaccines from the cell linings they grow the virus. Don't know if that would apply to you.

My suggestion is to not panic and just take things one step at a time and just approach the problem methodically and patiently. Good luck and remain positive.

Hopefully @Gaby can answer your question about Ivermectin.

I don't know if this will be of help @Mrs. Peel. I'm just going to let you know all I was taking prior to having covid and during my experience of covid. I had a rather rough week whilst I had covid but the recovery has been good and apart from my taste / smell not being 100% I'm close to 100%. I do need to start working on my fitness too as whilst I don't get tired too quickly I can say that covid took away some of my fitness as it's not back to what it used to be. Weirdly and this is weird, covid burnt off some of my muscle mass and excess fat around my torso 😳. I've come out a bit leaner than I went in!

Anyways some facts for you as our age, bodies and health / covid risk profile will be different

• 30 - 40 age bracket
  • No major chronic underlying health issues yet!
  • Male
  • 80 - 90 kg body weight
  • Just over 6 ft so not overweight when you factor in the weight and height
Supplements - an extensive list

Regular

• Vit K
  • Vit D
  • Vit C
  • Co enzyme Q10
  • Magnesium
  • Zinc

Irregular
  • NAC - recent addition
  • Quercetin - recent addition
  • Iodine
  • Selenium
  • Echinacea
As I said above, I did feel the covid symptoms but the recovery has been decent. I put a lot of the recovery to the supplements.

I also recall Judy Mikovits saying that long haulers may be because of contaminants from previous vaccines from the cell linings they grow the virus. Don't know if that would apply to you.

My suggestion is to not panic and just take things one step at a time and just approach the problem methodically and patiently. Good luck and remain positive.

Hopefully @Gaby can answer your question about Ivermectin.
Another thing I should mention if it'd be of help, diet. Sure diet would play a role in all these.

Diet is heavily geared towards meats, fats and veg. Also a decent chunk of seafood. Diet low on carbs as the main staple in dishes but do still take carbs - mostly rice & potatoes. Nothing fancy but heavily carnivore based diet with veg on the side.

So I’m wondering, and maybe @Gaby can help, should I still take the Ivermectin to see if it resolves some of my “long haul” issues without having any doctor supervision on my end? Or are all those warnings just to keep people away from it? I know it’s considered generally “safe” but as I’ve had weird reactions to just about everything, I’m just a bit nervous. I was fine with trying it until last night when I read all the side effect stuff!
Many people have tried ivermectin with no problems, but it will not be funny if you have one of those rare side effects.

You'll have to take that decision yourself, weighting in all pros and cons.

Back
Top Bottom