Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Sorry, just saw that you quoted this post.

It is a rough guess - but I would do it 1-2 weeks before and after vaccination

"immediately after vaccination" means - On the day if you can, but it can be done as often as possible in the following weeks after vaccination
@Alreadyin4thDensity Love

I would highly suggest that you continue with the NAC afterwards as well to combat the micro and macro clotting issues associated with these "vaccines"

Wanted to know about anyone’s experience obtaining Ivermectin. I would like to have it at home in case the family might need it. Sounds like in some places it’s difficult. I would be concerned about getting off eBay or Amazon but I’m not ruling it out, in case a retailer is know to be legitimate. I read this today: Australia's ivermectin imports have increased tenfold, MPs lobby for its approval as a coronavirus treatment -- Sott.net

I’m in Australia and going through a GP and getting a prescription isn’t likely to be easy. This site was helpful and gives a list of doctors in various countries.

There’s one mention in Australia and my wife tried this by filling out the new patient paperwork but so far no luck.

If anyone has had better luck with this be great to know more information. Thank you

I successfully got some Ivermectin delivered in Canada from this site:

Canadian Pharmacy: Buy Stromectol Online - Happy Family Store

After I placed the order on the website they called me to verify my information. Then they sent me a link to make the payment through PayPal. The order took about 3 weeks to be delivered. From the tracking information it seems like the shipping came from Singapore through Switzerland.

Some people have shared how they got Ivermectin from Ali Express on other threads.

The problem with Australia is that they seem to have started cracking down on these shipments from China. I know of someone whose shipment was intercepted and confiscated. Also it seems that it is also dependent on the courier company, as they seem to have slightly different procedures in place - I was recommended to use EMS as the more expensive but safer option.

The problem with Australia is that they seem to have started cracking down on these shipments from China. I know of someone whose shipment was intercepted and confiscated. Also it seems that it is also dependent on the courier company, as they seem to have slightly different procedures in place - I was recommended to use EMS as the more expensive but safer option.
That's something you'd have to talk to the shipper about, but EMS still goes through the local postal service, right? I'm pretty sure. And that's who I would go with rather than a separate courier like Fed-Ex, UPS or anything like that. The postal service gets flooded with so many more packages and the Chinese companies seem to be doing their best to fly under the radar and not get flagged as shipping pharmaceuticals. If Aussie Customs is cracking down, then so be it. But they can't keep track and X-ray everything coming into the country and if hidden in plain sight amidst a crowd, some or most would slip through the cracks.

That's something you'd have to talk to the shipper about, but EMS still goes through the local postal service, right? I'm pretty sure. And that's who I would go with rather than a separate courier like Fed-Ex, UPS or anything like that. The postal service gets flooded with so many more packages and the Chinese companies seem to be doing their best to fly under the radar and not get flagged as shipping pharmaceuticals. If Aussie Customs is cracking down, then so be it. But they can't keep track and X-ray everything coming into the country and if hidden in plain sight amidst a crowd, some or most would slip through the cracks.

Fwiw, that's been my experience when ordering items to Europe (England pre-Brexit, France) too.

I had almost no problems when using the local postal service however if i ordered similar items and they were delivered by a private courier company, if there was the possibility of an issue with customs, it would happen.

I figured that it probably had something to do with the resources they have available to check and process each package. And, although i don't know for sure, i read that private companies have more more of a financial incentive to identify issues because they could then claim service charges.

I ordered from one of the sites mentioned in the thread that Alejo linked above. I’m in Australia as well, it took about 3 weeks to arrive from China and was sent by EMS with tracking. Although the parcel was marked as beauty products, it was opened by customs but they let it through (this was back in late June). It does seem like they’re cracking down on imports of things like ivermectin and melatonin too. I guess all you can do is give a go and hope it gets through!

I ordered from one of the sites mentioned in the thread that Alejo linked above. I’m in Australia as well, it took about 3 weeks to arrive from China and was sent by EMS with tracking. Although the parcel was marked as beauty products, it was opened by customs but they let it through (this was back in late June). It does seem like they’re cracking down on imports of things like ivermectin and melatonin too. I guess all you can do is give a go and hope it gets through!
I could be wrong but the fact that they let these parcels through after checking them (I had this same experience) may indicate that they are primarily looking for narcotics or other products and they may not be too fussed about ivermectin etc. at least for the time being. It also depends on how hard they are to identify.

Health Canada has banned the sale of Ivermectin in Canada. Calling it a horse deworming agent, and unsafe for human consumption. Amazon.ca has made it unavailable

There is also this article from the National Post

The embedded video in the article is interesting, no dialogue, bullet points that appear to me to be from some Psi op manual. I found this one interesting at the end of the video

Using analogy to describe how vaccines work - mRNA vaccines are like information manuals they teach the immune system how to combat the virus

Also at the end of the article

Caulfield said there’s a disconnect between those who won’t get a vaccine, but are willing to ingest a medicine meant for animals.
“It really shows the power that a conspiracy theory mindset can have on how you see the universe,” he said.
“On the one hand, we have a vaccine that one could argue is the most studied vaccine in human history … then on the other hand you have an unproven drug that has been recommended to be avoided by entities like the FDA, and people opt for the latter.
“It is really an incredible disconnect.”

So in a nutshell, according to my read on this is anyone who takes Ivermectin is a conspiracy theory nutjob, and does not live in the same universe as the vaccinated. How true, in a twisted way.

Health Canada has banned the sale of Ivermectin in Canada. Calling it a horse deworming agent, and unsafe for human consumption. Amazon.ca has made it unavailable

There is also this article from the National Post

The embedded video in the article is interesting, no dialogue, bullet points that appear to me to be from some Psi op manual. I found this one interesting at the end of the video

Using analogy to describe how vaccines work - mRNA vaccines are like information manuals they teach the immune system how to combat the virus

Also at the end of the article

Caulfield said there’s a disconnect between those who won’t get a vaccine, but are willing to ingest a medicine meant for animals.
“It really shows the power that a conspiracy theory mindset can have on how you see the universe,” he said.
“On the one hand, we have a vaccine that one could argue is the most studied vaccine in human history … then on the other hand you have an unproven drug that has been recommended to be avoided by entities like the FDA, and people opt for the latter.
“It is really an incredible disconnect.”

So in a nutshell, according to my read on this is anyone who takes Ivermectin is a conspiracy theory nutjob, and does not live in the same universe as the vaccinated. How true, in a twisted way.
Backlash driven by Joe Rogan being the latest high profile figure to use Ivermectin to treat himself from Covid. Tested positive on Sunday, by Wednesday he was okay having taken Ivermectin. I imagine a man of his means took the human version as he probably could source it quite easily.

Apologies, the use of veterinary grade Ivermectin is banned for human consumption. I does not state that prescribed Ivermectin for conditions such as human parasites, rosacea or river blindness. But then again, I wonder how many prescriptions are written in Canada for those conditions whether oral or topical medications. And given the current climate and controversy surrounding this medication would any physician in Canada prescribe it? As a result oral/tablet Ivermectin is no longer available on the Amazon.ca website. It carries a Health Canada warning.

The authorities are spreading so much disinformation. Ivermectin got a FDA approval 40 years ago, it is the 420th most prescribed medication in the US and it is even on the WHO List of Essential Medicines:

Capture who.JPG

Back
Top Bottom