Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Hi!
Have you received your "gift" yet? This is a great price for the Ivermectin which I assume you bought. I'm now back to looking into Indiamart. I'd prefer to buy from India over China. I've sent an email and we'll see if I get a reply soon. Hopefully they aren't flooded out as well.:shock:
I contacted a very helpful guy, recommended by @Tuatha de Danaan and placed an order. He mentioned that it may not get through since customs in Germany are so strict, so it's risky, but I asked him to say a prayer before sending. He said he would, and added in some zinc tablets free of charge. He said France or UK is not a problem. I'm fed up with this country.

I have met a friend of mine today. We were celebrating my belated birthday. At some point in conversation she told me that her kids pushed her to do Pfizer vaccine. She was almost crying while saying that. She also told me that she feels trapped.
Is there anything she can do to help herself to reduce harm caused by injection? She did her second dose one month ago.

Hello
I would like to know if someone can tell me if propolis can have an action on nanoparticles by isolating them, because I haven't read anything in the protocols that mentions it.
thank you for your answer
amélie
boujour
je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un peut me dire si la propolis peut avoir une action sur les nanoparticules en les isolant, car je n'ai rien lu dans les protocoles qui y fasse mention.
merci pour votre réponse
amélie

Does anyone have any legal advice for an overseas educator whose local gov't has decreed all educators must be jabbed in order to get into the school? I've tried to get an exemption but to no avail. I am wondering what legal avenues I may explore although being overseas it seems local rules prevail. :(
Hello, @Rette!
As you already stated, local laws prevail. Even though your embassy can help you with legal matters, you are to respect and follow the laws of your host country. In what country is your school located?
My husband has given me a form that I could present to my school if they demanded the vaccine. My school is in the USA. This would not mean that you do not have to take the injection, but that you are probably able to suit them in case of vaccine-related health issues arise--which seem imminent anyway.
Here is the link to the site and here is a link to one of the forms: Employer & School disclosure Form. As you will see, there are more forms toward the bottom of the website.
Best of luck!

I have met a friend of mine today. We were celebrating my belated birthday. At some point in conversation she told me that her kids pushed her to do Pfizer vaccine. She was almost crying while saying that. She also told me that she feels trapped.
Is there anything she can do to help herself to reduce harm caused by injection? She did her second dose one month ago.
All of the supplements discussed and recommended on this thread would be good for your friend. She will need to take good care not to get a cold or flu. Here is a good article from Dr. Mercola that addresses these issues for people who have been injected. He interviews Dr. Zelenko who has formulated a supplement for this purpose.

• If you’ve gotten the COVID shot, consider yourself high risk for COVID and implement a daily prophylaxis protocol. This means optimizing your metabolic flexibility, vitamin D, and taking vitamin C, zinc and a zinc ionophore on a daily basis, at least throughout cold and flu season.
  • Any symptoms of upper respiratory infection should also be treated immediately, not later. COVID is a multi-phase disease. The first phase is the viral phase, which lasts five to seven days. This is when it’s most easily treated. After Day 7, the disease typically progresses into the inflammatory phase, which requires different treatment.

Zinc supplementation is an important component for prevention and early treatment in the viral stage, as it impairs viral replication. You need to take it with a zinc ionophore, however, such as quercetin, EGCG (green tea extract), hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin.
Supplements from Dr. Zelenko: Vladimir Zelenko MD NAC is very important also to help prevent blood clots and boost the immune system in the production of gluthothione.

Last edited:
Oh, thought of something else. If I were in this position I would start drinking tea everyday made from either, star anise seed, fennel seed or pine needles. These help prevent blood clots which can be a problem the first 3 mos. after the injections. Saunas are also helpful.

DMSO vs Blood clots question...

What about a spoon of DMSO ? If I recall correctly, it is known to dissolve blood clots. Especially for micro blood clots it should be effective, since they do not always give direct symptoms (while the damage continues in the body silently), and DMSO should counteract such activity in the body ?

Supplements from Dr. Zelenko: Vladimir Zelenko MD NAC is very important also to help prevent blood clots and boost the immune system in the production of gluthothione.

By the way; Dr Vladimir Zelenko was present in the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, meeting, No 62 "The Wave" from 28 July 2021, after 05h 00m in the video.

Can anyone plz share their experience with Ivermectin intake? I did use one dosis of 15mg. I only had been a bit tired but i do have a new kind of ear-ringing since then which is harder to silence than the old one. "Old one" only rarely and i could should it down much more easily by concentrating.

Now its a different tone and harder to get rid off.

Hi Dr. @Gaby

Just in case it could be useful:

I recently found this as something potentially beneficial against spike protein:

Which in principle could be naturally found in licorice.

"These results identified that glycyrrhizic acid (ZZY-44) derived from Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch. (licorice) targeting S proteins of SARS-CoV-2, MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV, which also had good activity disrupting the interaction between the RBD of SARS-CoV-2 and ACE2. It might be a potential anti-coronavirus candidate."

Although I understood that licorice should be avoided for people having high blood pressure.

He interviews Dr. Zelenko who has formulated a supplement for this purpose.
Just watched another great interview with Dr. Zelenko:

Lots of interesting information in there.

Mr. Sayed Abu Sualeh Shamoon
Kay Biotech Pvt. Ltd., 1st Floor Shop No-4-a ,5,6 Ram Gali Mangal Building Bhagirath Palace Central Delhi, Delhi - 110006, Delhi, India
+91-8048575522
kaybiotechpvtltd@gmail.com, tuneeraforyou@gmail.com
https://www.kay-biotech.com/
Original Requirements
Product Name:Ivermectin Tablet
Quantity:3 Strip of 10 Tablets
Description:I am interested in buying Ivermectin Tablet. Kindly send me price and other details.

Hi cassandra. This was my original contact and order. When I found out how cheap the tablets were I increased my order to 100. Mr Sayed Shamoon was my original contact and then another chap took over for the dispatch.

Hope this helps.
Thank you! The total cost was like 10x higher than veterinary products form China, but still cheap.

I don't want to derail this thread, but I was searching for Zelenko Protocol for treating high risk patients, and on his site there are inaccuracies regarding the dosages which I would like to clarify. In English version of the protocol the dosage of Ivermectin is "0.4-0.5 mg/kg per day for 5-7 days". In Polish and German versions, the dosage is lower and the treatment time is shorter: "6mg, 2 times per day for 1-2 days". Why so much difference between these translations?

Back
Top Bottom