Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Now, I'd like some help to clear my mind and get myself ready for what might come one day, not so far in the future...
Again, I thank the members who participates here for helping the community to protect itself and grow with knowledge.
I would like to thank Elohir, Dr Gaby, Aragorn, Dr Gaby again and again, Seek10, and ALL the community for their generosity, their precious help, their clarity, the details and the documents, etc ... and the sharpening of minds ... You have all my esteem and gratitude. May DCM bless you all :love:

Je souhaite ici remercier Elohir, Dr Gaby, Aragorn, Dr Gaby encore et encore, Seek10, et TOUTE la communauté pour sa générosité, son aide précieuse, sa clarté, les précisions et les documents, etc... et l'affutage des esprits... Vous avez toute mon estime et ma reconnaissance. Que DCM vous bénisse tous :flowers:

Forgive me, as I have not read the whole thread but only searched around some. So, if there are corrections or points that are covered please point them out to me.

I want to address a couple things that I've seen come up in the thread:

@Keyhole post from Dec. 7, 2020 on mRNA vaccine, translation, composition.
I'll not quote this ^ all, but in my opinion this is most of the show on the "vaccine".

Mention is made there, and soon later @KTC gets to further detail of AMPK, or 5' Adenosine Monophosphate-Activated Protein Kinase.
Fasting/calorie restriction – one possible idea is to fast for 12-24 hours before having the vaccine administered. After approximately 12 hours of fasting, mTOR is inhibited and AMPK is activated.
Soon we are into the magic land of mTOR. Target Of Rapamycin. (+/-)Anabolism(+/-)Catabolism=Metabolism considerations.

There's an aspect of homeostasis that will play to balance metabolism and while it is tipped by intake, or what is the most direct line of communication with the environment, I would propose that instead of ramping down we may want to ramp up.

I want to assert a need to "zoom out". So, let's say now we're looking at the macro-organism. I know there is mention made in this thread also of raising body temperature. One of our greatest strengths as warm-blooded mammals is fast, hot metabolism that can service to provide increased blood and lymph flow, increase speed of reactions and clearance of toxic material. On the macro-scale level I see it as human mammal's protection from infectious disease is in part or largely contingent on metabolic flexibility, local tissue or organ health, and on-going all-forms of maintenance.

Branching out the argument, I assert that iodine and moreso iodides are safe in large amounts as they are ubiquitously present in Thyroid hormone, the master regulator of metabolism, which hormone acts at every cell in the body. Furthermore, iodine, iodide, or compounds containing them are the sine qua non, or that which cannot be done without, for a sort of Hellfire rain against which microorganisms have no defense. As far as I am aware the lower organisms perhaps save for some fungi simply have no ion transport channel that move Iodine, and so it punches holes in them. Likewise, the complement system or MAC/PF is tremendous, and I think it's a mistake to think of ramping that down. It is most unfortunate that there are strange insults like mRNA programming that make such grappling necessary.

A couple of short asides on iodine (which I think should be clarified to include K+I- as particularly useful) supplementation, and the problems and elucidations that have come on the forum:
Biala 84, you have repeated this advice in multiple threads, as if it was perfectly safe for absolutely everyone to take high doses of iodine daily, and it was impossible for people to have any issues with that approach. This is not correct, have you by any chance read the entire Iodine thread on the forum? Or did you just read the the initial pages of it? Iodine mobilises heavy metals and other junk from the system, and a lifetime of toxicity exposure would mean all of that stuff hits the bloodstream at once. Advising everyone to take massive doses of iodine is NOT safe advice as we are all different.

I personally started off on very high doses of iodine, exactly the ones Brownstein recommends in his book, and I did not react well to such high doses at all. When I lowered the dose of only 8 drops I felt really well, detox symptoms stopped and I was able to experience improvement in my overall health. After around a year on 8 drops of 12% Lugol I started to experience detox symptoms again so I gradually lowered the dose to 4 drops. Again, I felt very well, detox symptoms disappeared and I continued to benefit from it.

Also, note that Brownstein recommended high doses of iodine for very serious illnesses, not for general toxicity. And it is the latter that most members fo this forum need iodine for.
Someon is sharing experience there is nothing to talk more :) Who want will take advice, who not won't :)
Ant22 do you remember what Cassiopaeans said in one session that we benefit only from high dozes of iodine :)
Have a nice day
Proper metabolism when utilizing these compounds may hinge on adequate carbohydrate intake for formation of thyroid hormone, amongst other things. Also, selenomethionine as is mentioned in the thread, and large amounts of sodium chloride are likely necessary, also.
Thank you Gaby and Keyhole for this thread and others for additional inputs; We are so in the need of works/shares like this one.

Regarding the previous, I'd like to share my own experiments on it. I weigh 52 kg (52 lbs.) and while I use to take around 4 to 6 g of Vit.C each day for usual back and neck pain, I increase this amount from time to time for reasons of greater pain than those usually encountered until around 10g a day.

Some months ago, I had a molar removed and that was planned in advance. I decided to increase the amount of Vit.C two days before to be able to reach at least 15g at the end of this very day. The day of the appointment at the dentist (around noon), I already had taken around 6g. I had took some Vit.C in my bag, so even before living the cabinet, I took another dose of 2g. During the trip between the dentist and my home (15 minute walk), I took another dose of 2g. I should mention that my dentist gave me a prescription for antibiotics and painkillers, although I told him I wouldn't take them. I never had done for antibiotics for long years, and very rarely for painkillers. Plus, I also thought it would be a good opportunity to see how many grams of Vit.C I could get up to.

As the effects of the local anesthetic diminished in the following hours, the pain became much more intense, much more severe, actually it was HUGE. I continued to take Vit.C on a rhythm of about 1g every 1/4 hour during the following hours, then every 1/2 hour, until I reach a total by going to bed pretty early of 33g. As I had planned to go around 15g for this very day, I had never thought about reaching that point! At no time did I feel any effects even at the digestive bowl. I told myself that Vit.C was being used by my body "under the stress of great pain" as quickly as I was taking it. The next day I took about 20g, then the next day about 15g, and gradually decreased until I returned to my usual dosage of 4/6g, which I reached about a week later after the dental operation.

Today, if needed, I can easily reach at any given time around 12/15g in 2/3 hours, without any side effects on the digestive bowl. I thought FWIW that I should share this here.
A remedy for acute iodine overdose, manifested as palpitations, sweating, metallic tase in the mouth, can be a large dose (1tsp=5g) of Vitamin C, repeated as needed. I have found this effective.

More tips from the latest Mikovits interview by Mercola:

- Avoid processed foods and GMOs
- Keto diet or intermittent fasting
- Detox glyphosate with glycine (plus recommended dose) [Ed.: gelatin/collagen =~30% glycine]
- Supplements (vitamin D, NAC, zinc, melatonin, vitamin C, quercetin, B vitamins)
- Sodium bicarbonate (maintain urine pH at 7)
- Nebulized peroxide (and how to/dilutions) [Ed.: ingestion how to/dilutions? Direct Oxygen surge]
- Interferon type 1 (alfa) to degrade the viral RNA or prevent the viral replication (whether synthetic RNA or "natural")

I find all of this interesting and worthwhile. Intermittent fasting I think could replace long-term ketogenic diet...

In summary, aspects of iodine/iodide as an anti-microbial, pivot-hinge for metabolism (mTOR vs. AMPK; j/k: same team) via thyroid hormone production and carbohydrate intake for conversions, and an indispensible part of warm-blooded mammal metabolism should in my opinion make it a focal point for mitigation of the mandatory vaccination.

I disagree that, "mTOR increase will lead to increase in mRNA production from Covid vaccine". On the contrary, I think a revved metabolism and higher-energy state will lead to disassembly or inactivation of the Frankenstein mRNA, and better ability to deal with the antibody-antigen precipitates that are likely causing problems in the context of printed spike protein.

Your summary is good. It depends on the individual and context. Some people who will get vaccinated might not have any symptoms, others will have a reaction of some sort. So it's good to know what is available and what has been tried or suggested, so the individual can take responsibility and choose a remedy depending on her or his case. There's no way around it, a person has to research the subject, follow the clues, and take responsibility, but we can certainly network about it.

This means that there's no final summary, but the SOTT focus published awhile ago on the subject still remains a very good guide for someone who is going to be vaccinated. Depending on reactions, a few things could be added from what other researchers have suggested.

It's natural that most people will opt for the most alternative and natural possibilities. In this case, you can choose from what the SOTT focus suggests, or from the natural remedies that Mercola or Zelenko or others suggest. The anti-retrovirals that Mikovitz suggested are not readily available, not even under prescription. Anti-retrovirals are issued only in hospitals in some countries. Some of the articles quote sources where it could be bought online, but I have no experience buying from these sources and whether there are conflicts of interests or not. In my experience, it's always best to have cheap old school antivirals such as doxycycline, HCQ, ivermectin.

The standard dose of NAC is 600mg twice per day. This is what people with moderate to severe COPD take permanently along their usual COPD medication. You can take it 4 times per day if you see that you're benefiting from it. You can take it once a day if you are not seeing any reactions.

Some stuff suggested is too expensive for some of us. In that case, I would choose certain things that are quoted that most, i.e. NAC, vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc etc. For zinc, you can choose whatever is local and follow label instructions.

My mother took the Pfizer vaccine and the only thing she took to protect herself was vitamin C, magnesium and B vitamins. She was already taking a blood pressure drug which is associated with protection from COVID-19, and she is 80 years old. She already had the supplements and was taking them, the only thing that she did extra after my suggestion, was to buy a lot of vitamin C. She didn't have a reaction, just pain in her arm after the second dose. So we left it there, adding nothing else.

As we mentioned repeatedly, if anything else, have a lot of vitamin C at hand.

The SOTT focus already contains suggestions for those who have had problems with vaccines before and who are likely to have a reaction, whether an exacerbation of existing conditions or else. It's a version of what we researched, tried and published in the autoimmune protocol thread which was also put together for those who suffered from "Gulf War Syndrome" (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) after taking the vaccines required to go to the Gulf War. I added suggestions from that protocol in the SOTT focus (the cheap old school antiviral already mentioned).

If a person doesn't know if she or he is a vulnerable individual, they can add ivermectin to their list, as suggested in the SOTT focus. If there's a reaction, we already know that researchers have used ivermectin 12mg a day per 5 days for COVID-19 and that something similar could be tried. This highlight is relevant:

That post itself is very important to keep in mind because what we are looking here is how to prevent a "long-haul post COVID-19 syndrome" following the vaccines, just as we did the autoimmune protocol to treat "Gulf War Syndrome" (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) or autoimmune issues. Much of this research is re-inventing the wheel. We already had the protocol for autoimmune diseases, now it's being rediscovered for "long COVID" or "long haulers". A combination of cheap old school antivirals work the best for this: doxy with ivermectin, or ivermectin, etc.

I myself benefited immensely from the autoimmune protocol and based on that experience, what I take for protection is HCQ and doxy. If I have those two, and some supplements, I know that I'll be okay.

If people are in a position of having to take the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, these protocols, AND knowledge and awareness will protect them, I have no doubt about it. In case of doubt, network about it, but keep a cool head and study the posts published so far and their highlights (do your homework!).

I'm attaching a suggested homeopathic remedy of protection done with the vaccines themselves (Moderna, Pfizer, etc). The protocol is available only in French, and the reference is from a pharmacy in Belgium. If there are other companies or countries offering something similar, you can post it in this thread. That will increase possibilities of protection, especially for those who don't have access to ivermectin, HCQ, doxycycline or other things, or who prefer homeopathy.
I thank you very much Gaby for your message. I'm sure it will help many around here to understand a bit better the material in this thread and it's great that you gave a good option for those who cannot access to some products as Iverm and HCQ.
Besides, I think it was a good idea too to remind that we should keep a cool head. This subject is surely a sensible one...

I'll do my homeworks looking for the appropriate dosage and start ordering stuff althought I already got myself some Ive, HCQ and Vit C thanks to some members ;-)

I've seen many sources saying that when taking zinc you also need to take a 'zinc ionophore' like quercetin for it to be effective (for the zinc to enter the cells). Do you guys know to what degree this is true?
This is new to me, as I started off talking about 2+ metalloprotein transports in the gut, but after some searching, here's something I wasn't aware of but have started in on:

Bum-Ho Bin, Juyeon Seo, Sung Tae Kim, "Function, Structure, and Transport Aspects of ZIP and ZnT Zinc Transporters in Immune Cells", Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2018, Article ID 9365747, 9 pages, 2018. Function, Structure, and Transport Aspects of ZIP and ZnT Zinc Transporters in Immune Cells

Abstract​

Zinc is an important trace metal in immune systems, and zinc transporters are involved in many immune responses. Recent advances have revealed the structural and biochemical bases for zinc transport across the cell membrane, with clinical implications for the regulation of zinc homeostasis in immune cells like dendritic cells, T cells, B cells, and mast cells. In this review, we discuss the function, structure, and transport aspects of two major mammalian zinc transporter types, importers and exporters. First, Zrt-/Irt-like proteins (ZIPs) mediate the zinc influx from the extracellular or luminal side into the cytoplasm. There are 14 ZIP family members in humans. They form a homo- or heterodimer with 8 transmembrane domains and extra-/intracellular domains of various lengths. Several ZIP members show specific extracellular domains composed of two subdomains, a helix-rich domain and proline-alanine-leucine (PAL) motif-containing domain. Second, ZnT (zinc transporter) was initially identified in early studies of zinc biology; it mediates zinc efflux as a counterpart of ZIPs in zinc homeostasis. Ten family members have been identified. They show a unique architecture characterized by a Y-shaped conformation and a large cytoplasmic domain. A precise, comprehensive understanding of the structures and transport mechanisms of ZIP and ZnT in combination with mice experiments would provide promising drug targets as well as a basis for identifying other transporters with therapeutic potential.

--

1. The Role of Zinc Transporters in Immune Cells​

Zinc plays critical roles in the immune system, and its transport proteins, called zinc transporters, are reportedly involved in many immune responses [1, 2]. Two types of zinc transporters are conserved in mammals: Zrt-/Irt-like protein (ZIP) zinc transporters, which increase cytoplasmic zinc level by zinc import, and ZnTs (zinc transporters), which decrease cytoplasmic zinc level by zinc export [1].

ZIP6 and ZIP10 were initially reported as the key mammalian zinc transporters in the regulation of immune cell function [3]. Dendritic cells (DCs) that are differentiated from hematopoietic bone marrow progenitor cells play important roles in presenting antigens to T cells as messengers between the innate and the adaptive immune systems [4]. When DCs are exposed to lipopolysaccharides (LPS), a ligand for toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4) is fragmented from the outer membrane of gram-negative bacteria, and intracellular zinc level is drastically decreased for maturation [3]. LPS stimulation activates the TLR4-TRIF axis, resulting in downregulation of zinc importers ZIP6 and ZIP10 and upregulation of zinc exporters Znt1 and Znt6. Similar to LPS, the zinc-chelating reagent, TPEN (N,N,N,N-tetrakis (2-pyridylmethyl)-ethylenediamine), induces a significant upregulation of the surface expression of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class II and CD86, leading to DC maturation. ZIP6 is also an important molecule in CD4 T cells [5]. CD4 T cells are white blood cells that mature in the thymus from thymocytes and play a central role in humoral immunity [6]. CD4 T cells express the T cell receptor (TCR) on their surface, which recognizes antigenic peptides bound to MHC-α in DCs or other antigen presenting cells. TCR activation induces naïve CD4 T cells to differentiate into several T cell subsets including Th1, Th2, Th17, and Treg cells. When TCR signaling is activated by DCs, the ZIP6-mediated zinc level at spatially restricted regions near the immunological synapse between T cell and DC is increased [5]. This zinc accumulation inhibits tyrosine phosphatase SHP-1 recruitment for the negative regulation of TCR signaling, leading to the activation of the TCR-LCK-ZAP70 pathway for cell proliferation and cytokine production. TCR activation induces ZIP8 expression in human T cells [7]. ZIP8 is localized to the lysosomal membrane to transport zinc from the luminal side to the cytoplasm of T cells during TCR activation. An increased ZIP8-mediated zinc level blocks calcineurin activity, thereby mediating the phosphorylation of CREB for IFN-gamma transcription. This result supports several well-known reports that zinc deficiency reduces the production of cytokines such as IL-1, IL-2, and IFN-γ [7–10].
Recent advances have demonstrated that ZIP8 is important in various immune cells associated with innate immune function [11]. NF-κB, a central transcription factor that regulates innate immune responses including proinflammation pathways, regulates ZIP8 expression in monocytes, macrophages, DCs, and nonprofessional cells such as lung epithelia. When TNF-α and LPS bind to their receptors, IκB kinase (IKK) is activated, leading to IκBα protein phosphorylation. Phosphorylated IκBα is then dissociated from NF-κB, which activates NF-κB to translocate to the nucleus for the transcription of cytokines and ZIP8. ZIP8-mediated zinc upregulation inhibits IKK upon binding to a specific site within the kinase domain. Thus, ZIP8 negatively regulates the NF-κB pathway, indicating that the zinc-ZIP8-NF-κB axis plays crucial roles during host defense.

B cells play central roles in the adaptive immune system by producing antibodies. Though ZIP10 is enriched in the epidermis for epidermal progenitor survival [12, 13], ZIP10 is also essential for B cell survival and proper functioning [14, 15]. ZIP10-depletion during early B cell development induces a significant reduction in the B cell population by increasing apoptosis [15]. In the normal state, ZIP10-mediated intracellular zinc efficiently inhibits caspases. However, when ZIP10 is depleted, intracellular zinc level is decreased, leading to the activation of caspases for apoptosis. ZIP10 is also important for B cell antigen receptor (BCR) signaling [14]. ZIP10-depleted mature B cells proliferated poorly after BCR cross-linking due to the dysregulation of BCR signaling. In these cells, CD45R phosphatase activity for BCR signaling is reduced. Taken together, ZIP10 is indispensable for immature and mature B cell maintenance for humoral immune responses. Interestingly, in the chicken DT40 cells, ZIP9 is crucial for BCR signaling by regulating AKT and ERK [16].

The zinc transporter can indirectly modulate immune responses. Although ZIP4 is also expressed in the human epidermis [17], it is mainly expressed in the brush border of the small intestine for zinc uptake from diet [18]. Thus, mutations in ZIP4 lead to a zinc deficiency in the body. Though ZIP4 is expressed in intestinal enterocytes, mutations in ZIP4 leads to acrodermatitis enteropathica (AE), a type of skin disease involving blistering of the skin and enhancement of bacterial infection. In AE patients and mice with zinc-deficient diets (ZD), the skin pathogenic mechanism is associated with Langerhans cells (LCs) [Ed.: tissue-migrated Macrophages] [19]. Zinc deficiency leads to an impaired production of TGF-β1, which is essential for LCs, leading to, at least in part, LC loss. Zinc deficiency itself could increase the apoptosis rate, further leading to LC loss in the skin of AE patients and ZD mice. The loss of LCs increases the accumulation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), released from damaged keratinocytes, in the epidermis, leading to irritant contact dermatitis. Similarly, zinc transporters restricted to normal human cells, except immune cells, can mediate immune responses since normal human cells release many cytokines and compounds that can stimulate immune cells.

Many studies have highlighted the importance of the ZIP members in immune response; however, relatively little information about the ZnT members is available. ZnT5-mediated zinc homeostasis in allergic response is a well-known phenomenon. ZnT5-depleted mast cells show reduced Fc epsilon receptor I- (FcϵRI-) induced cytokine production [20]. ZnT5 regulates FcϵRI-induced translocation of protein kinase C (PKC) to the cell membrane for NF-κB-dependent cytokine production. In addition, ZnT8, which is expressed in β cells and associated with diabetes [21, 22], may modulate immune cells since diabetes disturbs the body’s immune system.

Taken together, zinc transporters play indispensable roles in immune cells. Therefore, understanding the structure and transport mechanism of zinc transporters could offer new approaches to develop drugs to treat immune dysfunction-related diseases.

--

.2. Structural Overview​

Among 14 mammalian ZIP family members, only ZIP13, a LIV-1 subfamily member, has been successfully purified from an insect overexpression system owing to bottlenecks in the overexpression and purification procedures for other mammalian ZIPs [23]. For precise biochemical and structural analyses, prokaryotic ZIPs have been applied to mammalian ZIP research. ZIPB from Bordetella bronchiseptica was overexpressed, purified from Escherichia coli, and crystallized to determine the X-ray crystal structure [27]. The crystal structure of ZIPB revealed a novel 3 + 2 + 3-TM architecture; the first 3 TMs (TM1 to TM3) can be superimposed on the last three TMs (TM6–8) by rotating 180°, and TM4 and TM5 are symmetrically related and sandwiched by the two 3-TM repeats. This feature is unique among transporters.

---

2.6. Transport Mechanism
The zinc transport mechanism is still controversial and depends on the type of ZIP. Early cell-based assays using isotopes have revealed that zinc flux via ZIP2 is time-, temperature-, and concentration-dependent and saturable with an apparent of 3 μm in transfected K562 erythroleukemia cells [32]. ZIP2 activity was not affected by ATP, K+, or Na+ gradients, but was significantly stimulated by HCO3− treatment with high affinity to the first zinc and the next cadmium, suggesting a Zn2+-HCO3− symporter mechanism [32]. ZIP8, which is involved in cadmium-induced toxicity in the testis [33], shows a Mn2+-HCO3− symporter mechanism in ZIP8 cDNA-stable retroviral-infected mouse fetal fibroblasts in physiological conditions [34]. Previous reports have shown that the for Cd2+ uptake by ZIP8 is 0.62 μM, and the for Mn2+ uptake is 2.2 μM with a low affinity to Zn2+. However, ZIP8 shows a Zn2+-HCO3− symporter mechanism with an influx of two HCO3− anions per one Cd2+ (or one Zn2+) cation, that is, electroneutral complexes, in an electrogenicity study of ZIP8 cRNA-injected Xenopus oocytes [35]. Cadmium (Cd2+) and zinc (Zn2+) uptake have values of 1.8 ± 0.08 and 1.0 ± 0.08 pmol/oocyte/h, and values of 0.48 ± 0.08 and 0.26 ± 0.09 μM. Many other metal transporters on the surface of mammalian cells might obscure these effects. Xenopus oocytes have negligible amounts of interfering transporters, but proper protein folding and distribution are sometimes a bottleneck in the determination of the precise transport mechanism. To resolve this issue, a proteoliposome-based kinetic analysis using purified ZIPB, a prokaryotic ZIP, has been applied to determine the transport mechanism. Similar to a zinc-selective channel, zinc flux via ZIPB was nonsaturable for a zinc concentration of up to 2 mM and was electrogenic [36], and this transport mechanism is consistent with ZIP2 [37]. However, this is inconsistent with the results of previous cell-based and electrogenic analyses, further emphasizing the lack of clarity regarding the zinc transport mechanism of mammalian ZIPs.

--

3. Structure of ZnTs
3.1. ZnT Family
ZnTs belong to a superfamily of cation diffusion facilitators (CDF) observed in a wide range of taxa, including plants, bacteria, and fungi[38]. In mammals, at least 10 ZnT members have been identified [1, 38].

--

3.3. Zinc Binding Site and Oligomerization
Each YiiP monomer in the crystal structure has three Zn2+ binding sites [39, 45] (Figure 2). For transport across the lipid bilayer, Zn2+ is located in the center of the TMD by tetrahedral coordination via four residues from Asp45, Asp49 in TM2 and His153, and Asp157 in TM5. This coordination indicates that Zn2+ is completely surrounded by amino acid residues from TMs, and not by any other outer-shell constraints, like a water molecule. Thus, no breaking of the outer shell is needed to mediate Zn2+ release and accordingly little reorientation of TM2-TM5 could efficiently induce Zn2+ binding or release. The tetrahedral coordination prefers Zn2+ and Cd2+, not Fe2+, Ca2+, Mn2+, and so on, further suggesting that YiiP is a zinc transporter.

--
So Zinc transport seems more highly specialized than I was aware of.

Looping back around to your question, I think often that chelated-Zinc, like with an amino acid, or a precipitated salt, like Zinc-Oxide, are well served with Quercetin alongside to aid or facilitate ion creation for transport, as "ionophores". An ionic form of Zinc -- note how the article repeatedly speaks of Xx2+ -- should be available for transport in the gut. From within the re-post above it reads, "Although ZIP4 is also expressed in the human epidermis [17], it is mainly expressed in the brush border of the small intestine for zinc uptake from diet [18]."

So there are very specific transporters for Zinc, and probably the other metals. There's a preference for Zn2+ or Cd2+ and not for other Xx2+ ions in the specialized transporter discussed in the excerpts. A sufficiently acid stomach I think should ionize a Zinc-chelate or salt. Then, as also discussed above, there is some aspect of tandem transport alongside bicarbonate. The info seems to point at making a Zn(HCO3)2 "salt" or ionic bond, but this is in a cell culture type set-up, so this might be artifact of unusual pH control, and not applicable to a living system, I don't know. So the acid/base aspect is important. From acid environ where it dissociates to ion to lumen where bicarbonate enters the uptake would seem facilitated largely regardless of the form. That said, I don't know the how-tos of Quercetin or other ionophores. But, Zinc should see good uptake anyway, I'd venture.

Juste une petite question pour Gaby, j'ai tout lu et j'ai un doute :
Pour Ivermectine il est préconisé 12 mg une fois par mois et une autre une fois par jour tous les 5 jours...
Les 12 mg une fois par mois c'est en prévention du covid sans vaccin ?
et les 12 mg une fois par jour tous les 5 jours, est-ce quand on a été vacciné ?...
Pardon ce n'est pas clair pour moi... Merci pour votre réponse...

Just a small question for Gaby, I read everything and I have a doubt:
For Ivermectin it is recommended 12 mg once a month and another one once a day every 5 days...
The 12 mg once a month is for prevention of covid without vaccine?
and the 12 mg once a day every 5 days, is it when you have been vaccinated?
Sorry it's not clear to me... Thank you for your answer...

Just a small question for Gaby, I read everything and I have a doubt:
For Ivermectin it is recommended 12 mg once a month and another one once a day every 5 days...
The 12 mg once a month is for prevention of covid without vaccine?
and the 12 mg once a day every 5 days, is it when you have been vaccinated?
Sorry it's not clear to me... Thank you for your answer...
That could be the case, but in your case, if you don't work with sick people on a daily basis, I wouldn't even bother with the 12mg a month.

In my search for natural remedies against COVID, I became aware of the plant Artemisia through a reference in the medical journal. Interestingly, it is a German physician, Dr. pharm. Hans-Martin Hirth, who dedicated his life to this plant and founded the organization anamed.de.

Now Artemisia's effectiveness has been confirmed in the lab.

A team of researchers affiliated with institutions in Denmark, Germany and Hong Kong has found that several extracts from the artemisia annua plant are active against the SARS-CoV-2 virus under laboratory conditions. In their paper published in the journal Scientific Reports, the group describes three extracts of the artemisia annua plant they tested and how they fared in combating the SARS-CoV-2 virus in human lung tissue. While the main focus of the pandemic has in recent months become the vaccines that are effective for prevention of COVID-19, work continues on treatments for those unvaccinated people who become infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus....

More specifically, the researchers first tested the extract and its derivatives on African green monkey kidney cells and found it to be effective against a strain of the SARS-CoV-2 virus variant that emerged in Germany recently. They then tested the extract and its derivatives against a Danish variant, also using kidney cells from the same type of monkey. Once again finding success, they then tested the extract and its derivatives with the Danish variant in human lung cells and found all three of the test therapies to be active against the virus, inhibiting infection. More specifically, they found artesunate to be the most effective, followed by artemether and then artemisinin. The team plans to follow up their efforts by conducting clinical trials.

Hello to you
Artemisia annua is a plant that has been known for centuries and centuries.
It can be grown at home and made into herbal teas.
All parts of this plant can be used, with different indications.
1626962542940.png
At Kokopeli - Association Kokopelli — Semences biologiques, libres de droits et reproductibles this plant is said to be the “grain of sand” in the pharmaceutical cartel.
In Congo, in 5 days of taking this herbal tea, the person no longer has malaria….
If anyone feels like it, I can give more information on the history of this plant
(This will force me to put my files back on the plants, in order (famous files, hee)
If you are interested, Kokopeli is a French site that tries to preserve as many plants as possible.
We buy the seeds there, cultivate and harvest whatever we can as a seed.
The surplus seeds that you have (nature being very beneficial when you respect it), you can send it back to Kokopeli who then gives these seeds to people, regions or countries who want to cultivate it in their turn.

Tenderness for all
Channa

Regarding posts I made in the coronavirus thread, it was suggested I post here as well.
Excerpt from Jab Remorse - misdiagnosing vitamin B1 deficiency as Covid-19:
[...]
In response to the need for wound healing the body makes Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF), which is a hallmark sign of COVID-19 severity, and is considered a more important indicator of COVID-19 severity than D-dimer. VEGF promotes blood coagulation (clots).

Yet beriberi, the disease that emanates from a deficiency of vitamin B1, also can elevate VEGF levels, misleading doctors to think they are staring at a cardiovascular disease emanating from a virus.
[...]
Almost a third of recovered COVID-19 patients return to the hospital within five months and 1 in 8 die. Inexplicably prolonged symptoms, largely affecting the nervous system, persist among many thousands of patients. This has been called long-haul COVID, “our next national health disaster.”

Symptoms include but are not limited to fatigue, shortness of breath, cough, loss of sense of smell or taste (and hunger), muscle pain (calf muscle), vomiting, crying, fever, constipation, numbness in extremities, burning feet (at night), fast heart rate (tachycardia), loss of reflexes, sweating, foot drop, seizures, coma, and mental confabulations and impairment.

These symptoms of Long-COVID are the very same symptoms of vitamin B1 (thiamine) deficiency.
[...]
The provision of 200 milligrams of intravenous vitamin B1 (thiamine) in the ICU daily has achieved a 75% reduction in absolute risk for mortality among hospitalized patients. B1 therapy reduced risk for thrombosis (blood clots) by 81%!

Recurrence of COVID-19 following vaccination is explained by thiamine B1 deficiency.

More insights regarding vitamin B1 deficiency from Jab Remorse:
[...]
Thiamine deficiency disease is associated with an almost 50% increase in mortality. Vitamin B1 should be routinely administered to critically ill patients.

To relieve your fears, you may not have COVID at all. A positive PCR test for COVID-19 is fraught with problems. Halt all the alcohol, coffee, tea, and take vitamin B1 supplements, preferably in fat-soluble form (benfotiamine, allithiamine), as directed on the bottle. Don’t be fooled by thiamine-B1 deficiency like doctors are.
con't.
See article for highly informative advice/recommendations if you've had the shot including:

A recent advancement developed by this author is a nutraceutical that doubles internal levels of vitamin C, theoretically correcting the inherited gene mutation, without having to take vitamin C itself. Urine and blood tests conducted by independent researcher Dr. Tom Levy, the reigning authority on vitamin C, proved vitamin C levels are elevated with a product called FORMULA-216. Dr. Levy describes spike protein as being akin to porcupine quills.

Given that humans can’t take vitamin C supplements during sleep, this would be a godsend for vaccinated individuals who want to avoid blood clots forming during sleep. A bedtime dose is suggested.

Don’t wait on doctors to save your life. If you are vaccinated with RNA/DNA COVID-19 vaccines, you need take preventive steps to maintain your health, for the remainder of your life.
The info I referenced but did not post:
What are the lessons from this information?
  1. Avoid the 2nd shot if you have not already done so.
  2. I don’t recommend a D-dimer test within 4-7 days of vaccination because it is just going to increase anxiety. The best thing to do is take preventive action. Recognize the healthcare system does not have enough problematic blood thinning drugs or the capacity to deal with 161 million vaccinated Americans who have been vaccinated the RNA/DNA vaccines.
Healthy individuals have D-dimer levels less than 0.5 micrograms/ milliliter of blood. COVID-19 is resistant to normal breakdown of fibrin that combined with blood platelets, plugs bleeding wounds.
  1. Take action on your own to prevent micro-clots from forming in the blood vessels throughout your body, as follows:
Anti-clotting diet

A diet comprised of garlic, onion, tomato, shiitake, rice bran, kale, blueberry, pineapples, and/or turmeric powder, has been shown to reduce D-dimer levels. Fish oil and garlic inhibit the clumping of blood platelets, but not necessarily reduce D-dimer.

Resveratrol

It comes as no surprise to learn that the red wine molecule resveratrol, which was identified as a key component of in the French Paradox (the fact the French ate fattier foods and had higher blood cholesterol levels but far lower rates of mortality from heart disease) was attributed to its ability to inhibit blood clots in coronary arteries. Resveratrol is identified as a primary preventive agent, particularly in regard to elevated D-dimer levels. Resveratrol also reduces VEGF levels. Resveratrol remarkably blocks all known pathways to COVID-19 morbidity and mortality.

Enzymatic clot buster: nattokinase

A most remarkable way to reduce micro-clots is to break them up enzymatically. If you are in an ambulance with a potentially mortal blockage of a coronary artery that supplies your heart with oxygen, a paramedic may inject an enzyme/drug, streptokinase, to break up that potentially life-threatening clot.

An off-the-shelf enzyme that breaks up blood clots is nattokinase and is as effective and safe as streptokinase.

Nattokinase is derived from fermented soybean natto cheese, popular in Japan. Nattokinase is available as a natural remedy in health shops. A single dose (2000 fibrinolytic units or FU) works for up to 8-12 hours following oral ingestion and is superior in some ways to anti-clotting drugs. In milligrams, a 200-400 mg dose is sufficient and directly breaks up fibrin clots which comprise what is measured in the D-Dimer test.

Ideally nattokinase should be taken on an empty stomach without other accompanying medicines or dietary supplements. Of interest, D-dimer levels may artificially rise when taking nattokinase because of its enzymatic action to break up blood clots. Inform your doctor of this if he/she orders blood tests.

Vitamin C and blood clots

In 1990 Nobel Prize laureate Linus Pauling and Matthias Rath (still living) published a report about a discovery that humans, who do not internally produce vitamin C like most other animals do, fail to properly repair the endothelial cells that line blood vessels and that a circulating fatty protein called lipoprotein(a), a type of low-density (LDL) cholesterol particle, acts as a surrogate for vitamin C within the arterial wall. The problem is, Liprotein(a) is a “sticky bandage.” It attracts blood platelets to form blood clots. Dr. Rath even published a book showing animals that internally make vitamin C don’t develop blood-clot heart attacks like humans do.

The need to employ vitamin C to prevent blood clots within arteries intensifies among RNA/DNA vaccinated subjects.

A person doesn’t attempt to lower their Lp(a) levels, they just maintain high blood levels of vitamin C so the Lp(a) doesn’t stick into arterial walls. Animals convert their blood sugar (glucose made in the liver) to vitamin C enzymatically in the liver, but a key enzyme is missing in humans (gulonolactone oxidase). So, humans must totally rely on their diet for vitamin C.

Only vitamin C supplement users have high enough vitamin C blood levels to approximate what humans once produced internally before a gene mutation nixed this process.

Among people that are healthy (take no vitamin C-depleting drugs like aspirin or steroids) and have no viral or bacterial infections that increase demand for vitamin C), 500 milligrams of supplemental vitamin taken in divided doses every 4 hours would maintain healthy levels of vitamin C. More is needed when ill or fighting a chronic problem like vaccine-induced spike proteins.

A recent advancement developed by this author is a nutraceutical that doubles internal levels of vitamin C, theoretically correcting the inherited gene mutation, without having to take vitamin C itself. Urine and blood tests conducted by independent researcher Dr. Tom Levy, the reigning authority on vitamin C, proved vitamin C levels are elevated with a product called FORMULA-216. Dr. Levy describes spike protein as being akin to porcupine quills.

Given that humans can’t take vitamin C supplements during sleep, this would be a godsend for vaccinated individuals who want to avoid blood clots forming during sleep. A bedtime dose is suggested.

Finally, after some digging, I decided to order some products to protect my spouse and myself against a potential injection (probably Pfizer, no choice) in a near future. As we already said, we cannot affirm that there is one perfect and unique protocol. In fact, there are many options although it seems that some products stand as a standard.

I post the complements I have ordered or that I already detain with the posology which is sometimes recommended and some basic explanations in order to help others and also get some feedback in case I would have gotten something wrong on the way :

- NAC = 600mg twice a day (to reduce damage to endothelial cells + anticoagulant + thrombolytic effects)
- Glycine (powder) = 5 gr per day (to boost the immune system and help with the production of glutathione)
- Vit C (powder) = depends on the aim, several gr per day, divided, until 0,4-0,6 gr / kg (aggressive mode) (Mass weapon destruction of virus, blood clots avoidance and immunization booster)
- Vit D3 = 2000 IU per day (no blood check) (to reduce inflammation + good combo with Vit C)
- Zinc Chelate = 30 mg per day (to optimize immune response + prevention and early treatment in the viral stage, as it impairs viral replication)
- Methylated B complex = 1 per day (energy production, organ function, cognitive function and other essential metabolic processes) (Thiamine deficiency disease is associated with an almost 50% increase in mortality. Recurrence of COVID-19 following vaccination is explained by thiamine B1 deficiency.)
- Magnesium (Taurate) = 1 per day (300-400 mg) (help regulate the healthy flow of ions across cell membranes to help ensure their stability and protect the heart, blood vessels and tissues from oxidative stress.)

In the case of vaccination, I'm thinking about taking Ivermectine or HCQ. Since I already have it, I think that it's something to consider seriously, even without any direct side-effect, especially to help with Zinc absorption. Anyway, both seem to be kind of covid killers.
- Ivermectin (powder) =12 mg on the day of the vaccine and another dose a week afterwards if reactions and/or symptoms persist.
- HCQ (powder) =200 mg once per day, starting a few days before vaccination. On the day you get the vaccine, take HCQ 200 mg twice that day. Continue with 200 mg twice per day for another week, or longer.

I'm aware that nothing is perfect and that everyone is looking for the best option at the moment. For now, we experiment according to our own knowledge, understanding of it, help from others and feelings.

- Ivermectin (powder) =12 mg on the day of the vaccine and another dose a week afterwards if reactions and/or symptoms persist.

According to my research it should be 0.2mg per KG of body weight, taken on 2 consecutively days. Quite some people recommend higher dosages.

Back
Top Bottom