Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I've been thinking about this a lot since the reports about the spike protein problem started piling up.

It's no use, we can't hide from it. We have no option. Otherwise we would have to isolate ourselves completely and that is not possible. We would continue with social distancing just as we did with the whole Corona craze. I think we can really only follow the recommendation to keep our system healthy and we really have enough tips/recommendations here on the forum to do that and also to keep our minds in the right frequency.
I think then we have done everything possible. Or what do you think? Network to continue to expose the possible lies and get the right knowledge and also not lose the humour despite everything. To be there for each other.

Maybe (and that´s only a thought) the spike protein doesn't "thrive" on such a breeding ground or in a way that "they" wouldn't expect and their shot backfires. It may be wishful thinking on my part, but I see no other way out at the moment.... otherwise I would have to divorce and live as a hermit in the wilderness.

So I remain stoic and prepare myself as well as I can for anything unforeseen. :cool2:
I totally agree with this. It really has come to the point where most people will take the jab and we will inevitably be surrounded by it. Even those who don't believe it necessary, will do so because they think it's the only way to restore their freedoms, (probably incorrect but that's what they believe) or are pressured by their employer, or need to travel or the extreme social pressure, etc. We have to coexist with these people, and I don't think living in fear is going to help us.

All we can ever do is to do our best to cope with the situation facing us with the knowledge that we have. I recall the C's saying something to the effect that if we do all we can, our 4D self will reach out and meet us. They have also told us many times that knowledge protects. So if we are applying that knowledge by following the health protocols, staying calm and patient, sharing and networking, meditating and prayer, it is entirely possible that we will have some form of protection. And we also have faith in Cosmic Mind, maybe the strongest possible help and who knows how that could change things?

Edit: Do not use the following website in case it's a scam

I tried to get some ivermectin on Alibaba, but there are no results showing up for it anymore. Anybody else has that problem?

So I continued searching and I came upon a USA and UK online pharmacy (evo-pharmacy.com, has it been mentioned here before?), where they have both Stromectol (Ivermectin) and Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) in pill form. For the former, you have options for how many pills in a pack in either 3 or 6 mg, and for the latter, you get a number of pills in either 200 or 400 mg.

They are a bit expensive as you can see, and there is a standard shipping trackable fee of about 30 euros. I went ahead and ordered anyway in case they become unavailable again, and as soon as I placed my order I got a phone call from them (UK number) to make sure all the information I filled out on their website was correct.

I got a bit worried at first when I realized who was calling because I thought they'd be asking for a prescription, but they only wanted to verify my info.

So, if anyone is still looking for these pharmaceuticals and they can afford them, this site is an option, FWIW.

Last edited:
I tried to get some ivermectin on Alibaba, but there are no results showing up for it anymore. Anybody else has that problem?

So I continued searching and I came upon a USA and UK online pharmacy (evo-pharmacy.com, has it been mentioned here before?), where they have both Stromectol (Ivermectin) and Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) in pill form. For the former, you have options for how many pills in a pack in either 3 or 6 mg, and for the latter, you get a number of pills in either 200 or 400 mg.

They are a bit expensive as you can see, and there is a standard shipping trackable fee of about 30 euros. I went ahead and ordered anyway in case they become unavailable again, and as soon as I placed my order I got a phone call from them (UK number) to make sure all the information I filled out on their website was correct.

I got a bit worried at first when I realized who was calling because I thought they'd be asking for a prescription, but they only wanted to verify my info.

So, if anyone is still looking for these pharmaceuticals and they can afford them, this site is an option, FWIW.
I bought some on Alibaba following Nienna’s advice on seller earlier in the thread. It was 5 days ago and worked out no problem. Also not super-cheap, $50 for 50g and $45 for shipping.

I bought some on Alibaba following Nienna’s advice on seller earlier in the thread. It was 5 days ago and worked out no problem. Also not super-cheap, $50 for 50g and $45 for shipping.

I just checked again and there are no results for ivermectin on Alibaba when I search for it.
Yes, Alibaba seems expensive but you got way more quantity than I did. :thup:

I just checked again and there are no results for ivermectin on Alibaba when I search for it.
Yes, Alibaba seems expensive but you got way more quantity than I did. :thup:
I guess I was lucky then and caught it just in time! Honestly I don’t know what to do with it all:) I’m thinking it Will be good to have around also for others.. In other words if anyone needs a gram or two you can let me know:-)

Did they send you a spare 10% off coupon that I can have?

So I continued searching and I came upon a USA and UK online pharmacy (evo-pharmacy.com, has it been mentioned here before?)
I looked at the website some more, and I get the feeling that it could be a scam site. The listed phone number 888-523-7141 is the same as a reported scam site.

There's a review site that also concludes it's a scam.

I looked at the website some more, and I get the feeling that it could be a scam site. The listed phone number 888-523-7141 is the same as a reported scam site.

Obviously I want it to be a legit site because I already ordered from them, but I will wait until and if I receive it. I did a check around and found it as a not-legit online drugstore by this website also, Buy Safely - Safe.Pharmacy where they write:

Not Recommended List​

NABP’s Not Recommended List (NRL) includes those websites that appear to be out of compliance with NABP patient safety and pharmacy practice standards, or applicable law. Websites on NABP’s NRL commonly facilitate:

• the sale of prescription-only medicine without requiring a valid prescription;
  • the sale of medicine that has not been approved or authorized for sale in the patient’s jurisdiction;
  • the practice of pharmacy without required licensure in all relevant jurisdictions.

If they are not legit because they don't require a prescription, I am ok with that. But I will wait and see, and I will keep you updated. And yes, I have a 10% discount code which I'll give you, hlat, if I end up receiving my order and it's all good. For the time being, DO NOT order from this website. I will edit my above post with a warning.

Thanks hlat!

That seems to be a different website than the one I used, it is for noRxPharma24. The phones I have for the Evo pharmacy are +44 203 608 1340 for UK and +1 877 888 9761 for the US.
Did you look on www.aliexpress.com ? I searched for Ivermectin just now and there were still many results showing up.

Thanks, I will have a look there.

The phones I have for the Evo pharmacy are +44 203 608 1340 for UK and +1 877 888 9761 for the US.
That is really strange. I'm looking at evo-pharmacy.com right now, and the top left corner says US toll free: +1 888 523 7141 UK: +44 808 189 1420, which are the same phone numbers at norxpharma24.com

@Alana Did you look on www.aliexpress.com ? I searched for Ivermectin just now and there were still many results showing up.
Doing a search on ivermectin on both alibaba and aliexpress shows multiple products but from what I can see all of them are for veterinary use (livestock, dogs etc.) only. I suspect that, all things considered, using them is okay? However, there are so many products available in this category that at least I, and maybe others here, would appreciate advice on which of those would be okay to buy?

Two examples:

1. Via alibaba you can e.g. buy THIS one:
100Tablets/Bottle/7.5mg Ivermectin Tablets For Livestock/cattle/pig Wormer
Hb5a0c5cbf66042e2bafe2ee9ddda7b85W.jpg

2. Via aliexpress there are multiple similar entries of THIS product:
new 100Tablets/bottle Ivermectin Tablets For Livestock Poultry Pet Oral Repellent
new-100Tablets-bottle-Ivermectin-Tablets-For-Livestock-Poultry-Pet-Oral-Repellent.jpg_220x220xz.jpg_.webp

I have no idea if these would be safe to use, any advice appreciated!

Vet medicines have always been used when the more expensive human equivalent stuff can not be had for whatever reason.

I myself purchased Ivermectin oral gel for horses (that supposedly tastes like apples) that is pure according to the technical specs from the manufacturer.

In an emergency, it will better than not having it and the dosis (based on weight) is so small that any impurities are null given the beneficial action of the drug, IMO.

Doing a search on ivermectin on both alibaba and aliexpress shows multiple products but from what I can see all of them are for veterinary use (livestock, dogs etc.) only. I suspect that, all things considered, using them is okay? However, there are so many products available in this category that at least I, and maybe others here, would appreciate advice on which of those would be okay to buy?

Two examples:

1. Via alibaba you can e.g. buy THIS one:
100Tablets/Bottle/7.5mg Ivermectin Tablets For Livestock/cattle/pig Wormer
Hb5a0c5cbf66042e2bafe2ee9ddda7b85W.jpg

2. Via aliexpress there are multiple similar entries of THIS product:
new 100Tablets/bottle Ivermectin Tablets For Livestock Poultry Pet Oral Repellent
new-100Tablets-bottle-Ivermectin-Tablets-For-Livestock-Poultry-Pet-Oral-Repellent.jpg_220x220xz.jpg_.webp

I have no idea if these would be safe to use, any advice appreciated!
I ordered the 2nd product on Aliexpress. It's 5mg tablets. It is listed as a veterinary medicine, but the same ivermectin used to treat humans. The delivery took 5 weeks and my first order was opened by customs and then destroyed. The second order came to me. My family and I take it once a month prophylactically.

I have pretty much everything from the preventive or accut protocol available, except for the interferon. You can't get it here in Germany. Now I started another search today and came across these globules. However, the difference is that it says "alpha" and not "beta" as recommended. Could it still be useful? Maybe someone here knows something...
If it could be considered, which potency would be recommended?

In this recording of a conversation between Dr. Mercola and Judy Mikowitz, she goes back to the role of interferon. She is talking about type I interferon and that includes the two types alpha and beta interferon. At least that's how I understood it.

I wanted to order the interferon nasal spray from the shop in Russia that was linked in this thread. Unfortunately it didn't work. I think the homeopathic interferon option is inexpensive on the one hand and possibly even more effective than the spray on the other. I'm just wondering what potency to take. I tend towards C200. If there is someone here who is more familiar with homeopathy, I would be very grateful for any advice.

Back
Top Bottom