Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Well, it doesn't seem to work out for me when it comes to getting some Ivermectin/Stromectol. After the incident with Swedish Custom I'm hesitent to order outside EU again. Been in contact with several companies but so far no answer.

Reason is I'm trying to fix my chronic diarrhoea since 9 months and I've tried everything I know, even tests doesn't show any imbalances that might explain it. I'm starting getting more and more dry skin and a severe rash despite all my efforts to fix it, really stresses me out. The only thing left I can think of is parasites.

So I wonder if anyone (in the EU preferably ) might be interested in sending me some tablets (12 mg) via snail mail, if so please send me a PM. Thanks.
I don't know if you have talked to your doctor about your chronic diarrhea problem. If so, maybe he can prescribe the Ivermectin. They probably don't mind doing that as long as you don't mention COVID.

Well, it doesn't seem to work out for me when it comes to getting some Ivermectin/Stromectol. After the incident with Swedish Custom I'm hesitent to order outside EU again. Been in contact with several companies but so far no answer.

Reason is I'm trying to fix my chronic diarrhoea since 9 months and I've tried everything I know, even tests doesn't show any imbalances that might explain it. I'm starting getting more and more dry skin and a severe rash despite all my efforts to fix it, really stresses me out. The only thing left I can think of is parasites.

So I wonder if anyone (in the EU preferably ) might be interested in sending me some tablets (12 mg) via snail mail, if so please send me a PM. Thanks.
First of all my pity for your problem.

You say that you have tried everything for your chronic diarrhea problem, so perhaps what I am going to say seems a little silly.

When I occasionally have this problem, I take raw garlic. A clove of garlic cut into pieces small enough to be able to swallow them (the following is important) without chewing them. Raw garlic cut into pieces and swallowed without chewing, as if it were a pill.

And every few hours another clove of garlic until the problem stops.

In my case and in the people who have followed my advice, it stops the diarrhea in a very short time.

My apologies if you have already tried it and your problem is deeper and more complicated.

I just wanted to share with you something simple that works very effectively for me.

First of all my pity for your problem.

You say that you have tried everything for your chronic diarrhea problem, so perhaps what I am going to say seems a little silly.

When I occasionally have this problem, I take raw garlic. A clove of garlic cut into pieces small enough to be able to swallow them (the following is important) without chewing them. Raw garlic cut into pieces and swallowed without chewing, as if it were a pill.

And every few hours another clove of garlic until the problem stops.

In my case and in the people who have followed my advice, it stops the diarrhea in a very short time.

My apologies if you have already tried it and your problem is deeper and more complicated.

I just wanted to share with you something simple that works very effectively for me.
No, I haven't tried this one, mainly because my allergic reactions to spicy food. But I'll keep this in mind after I tried the Ivermectin. Thanks.

I don't know if you have talked to your doctor about your chronic diarrhea problem. If so, maybe he can prescribe the Ivermectin. They probably don't mind doing that as long as you don't mention COVID.
I searched all the pharmacies in Sweden, they don't carry it. They deleted the information about it in the national database for pharmaceuticals! And I'm not desperate enough to buy pet dewormer yet, so much other stuff in them. Also, my experience with doctors here the last 8 years has convinced me that they don't care and can't think.

No, I haven't tried this one, mainly because my allergic reactions to spicy food. But I'll keep this in mind after I tried the Ivermectin. Thanks.
OK perfect.

However, I have done a little search to explain why it works for me:

Garlic has always been a highly prized culinary spice throughout history, and in fact, there are Sanskrit records documenting remedies made from garlic approximately 5,000 years ago. Later, it came to be called "Russian penicillin" due to its antibacterial properties.

Throughout history in the Middle East, East Asia, and Nepal, garlic has been used to treat bronchitis, hypertension, tuberculosis, liver disorders, dysentery, flatulence, colic, rheumatism, diabetes and even fever. Today we have evidence, thanks to a study by Washington State University (USA) and published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, that diallyl sulfide, a garlic compound, is 100 times more effective than two popular antibiotics to fight Campylobacter bacteria (one of the most common causes of intestinal infections).

I searched all the pharmacies in Sweden, they don't carry it. They deleted the information about it in the national database for pharmaceuticals! And I'm not desperate enough to buy pet dewormer yet, so much other stuff in them. Also, my experience with doctors here the last 8 years has convinced me that they don't care and can't think.
two years ago, I looked up Ivermectin (stromectol) in the Swedish FASS register. I believe it has been abandoned entirely in Sweden since 2015. When it comes to vets, i do not know if they still have/use for animals in Sweden.

I stumbled across three vendors of fenbendazole for humans after reading the posting on the fenbendazole thread:
Case reports and articles on fenbendazole usage on Substack. :-)
Amazon
FenBenLabs
TheHappyHealingStore

Although ivermectin and fenbendazole are both antithelminics, they are somewhat different. Each antithelminic apparently addresses different classes of worms. But some people recommend using a variety of worm medicine routines instead of the same medicine all the time.

I discovered this independently with my own pet -- a medication that worked once didn't always work the next time.

In the case of Joe Tippens who used fenbendazole for cancer, he took over-the-counter animal dewormers (Panacur C / Safeguard / Merck -- he states each gram = 222 mg fenbendazole) which are available on Amazon in US.

I don't know much about all this but am interested because I'm dealing with a pet who has worms every few years and I've had Lyme disease an equal number of times. I've read that some European doctors prescribe ivermectin for Lyme, which implies a lot more about Lyme disease vs treating it as a simple bacterial infection (the only option here). I've tried a number of natural treatments (activated charcoal, wormwood, black walnut tincture, parasite cleanses, and artemisinin), and since ivermectin is effectively banned and fenbendazole is still available, I figure fenbendazole is worth a try too.

I stumbled across three vendors of fenbendazole for humans after reading the posting on the fenbendazole thread:

Amazon
FenBenLabs
TheHappyHealingStore

Although ivermectin and fenbendazole are both antithelminics, they are somewhat different. Each antithelminic apparently addresses different classes of worms. But some people recommend using a variety of worm medicine routines instead of the same medicine all the time.

I discovered this independently with my own pet -- a medication that worked once didn't always work the next time.

In the case of Joe Tippens who used fenbendazole for cancer, he took over-the-counter animal dewormers (Panacur C / Safeguard / Merck -- he states each gram = 222 mg fenbendazole) which are available on Amazon in US.

I don't know much about all this but am interested because I'm dealing with a pet who has worms every few years and I've had Lyme disease an equal number of times. I've read that some European doctors prescribe ivermectin for Lyme, which implies a lot more about Lyme disease vs treating it as a simple bacterial infection (the only option here). I've tried a number of natural treatments (activated charcoal, wormwood, black walnut tincture, parasite cleanses, and artemisinin), and since ivermectin is effectively banned and fenbendazole is still available, I figure fenbendazole is worth a try too.
Well, I found it as a pet dewormer, 500 mg 20 tablets only 25 euros. Other ingredients (direct translation):

Lactose monohydrate (filler agent), corn starch (binding agent), water free colloidal silicon dioxide (thickening agent), hydroxyethyl cellulose (thickening agent), sodium starch glycolatet (to control breakdown), magnesium stearate (binding agent). I think they are less harmful compared to the parasites...

500 mg 20 tablets only 25 euros. Other ingredients (direct translation):
Pretty good. I've had difficulty finding out what the "other ingredients" are in "alternative" meds. These look very benign.

On the other hand, I have no clue what pharmaceutical companies put in "prescription" meds. For all I know, what's in a pharmacy med could be far worse.

I plan to try Ivermectin since I suspect parasites. They recommend taking Ivermectin as a single dose of 12 mg, I weigh 65 kg. Is it unwise to do 2-3 concecutive days or more just to be sure they are gone or is it better to wait a month and take another dose of 12 mg?

Synch it with full moon perhaps?

I plan to try Ivermectin since I suspect parasites. They recommend taking Ivermectin as a single dose of 12 mg, I weigh 65 kg. Is it unwise to do 2-3 concecutive days or more just to be sure they are gone or is it better to wait a month and take another dose of 12 mg?
It depends on the kind of parasites. Depending on the parasite 12 mg are not enough and you must take 0,4-0,5 mg/ kg bodyweight.
You might try to goggle a package leaflet for the different dosages and when to repeat the treatment.
If you don't find any I will take photos and post them.

O
It depends on the kind of parasites. Depending on the parasite 12 mg are not enough and you must take 0,4-0,5 mg/ kg bodyweight.
You might try to goggle a package leaflet for the different dosages and when to repeat the treatment.
If you don't find any I will take photos and post them.
Ok, your source? I googled it and they only mention in general 0,2 mg per kg bodyweight, a single dose, and follow doctors orders.

Like this one: Ivermectin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Warnings - Drugs.com

So, you must know what parasites you have, preferably. But if you don't?

Back
Top Bottom