Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I tried to order Ivermectin/Stromectol via an online pharmacy (China), but Swedish customs declared it illegal and sent it back!

Does anyone know how I can get hold of some?
Alternatively you could also try to get Niclosamid which supposedly is doing the same as ivermectin. I've been able to order it in Germany from German online pharmacies with the brand name 'Yomesan' without prescription for a reasonable price.
I haven't yet taken it though so I cannot speak about the effects from personal experience.

It seems Niklosamid does not kill the eggs, which may lead to problems, from Wikipedia:

"Side effects include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, and itchiness.[2] Rarely, dizziness, skin rash, drowsiness, perianal itching, or an unpleasant taste occur. For some of these reasons, praziquantel is a preferable and equally effective treatment for tapeworm infestation.[citation needed] Important Note: Niclosamide kills the pork tapeworm and results in its digestion. This then may cause a multitude of viable eggs to be released and may result in cysticercosis. Therefore, a purge should be given 1 or two hours after treatment. CNS cysticercosis is life-threatening condition and may require brain surgery."

Makes me a bit uncomfortable. Ivermectin on the other hand seems to kill the eggs at a certain level of concentration (Abstract):

…as does Clove.

The price alone would scare away parasites, but you can take a look at this site.
Europe Pharmacy: Buy Stromectol Online - Happy Family Store

Two years ago, before ordering from China, I ordered from a similar site, and the product was shipped to me from Germany, which in your case would be less subject to suspicion from customs.
I contacted them 4 days ago since I thought it was strange that an "EU pharmacy" need 2-3 weeks to ship to Europe, but so far no response. Searched online but I got no hits...

I contacted them 4 days ago since I thought it was strange that an "EU pharmacy" need 2-3 weeks to ship to Europe, but so far no response. Searched online but I got no hits...
Quite strange indeed, I do not know how this site works, it is worth waiting for their answer before ordering.
By my experience, I can't say with certainty that it is this precise site where I ordered.
I had ordered without asking myself too many questions, except that I needed it, and that at that time I could not find and did not know how to find ivermectin elsewhere.
I had kept the envelope of the shipment, and I remember that there was also the same type of "package example" at the bottom of the products.
PPsIver.jpg

The despatcher obviously has a P.O. box in Germany- Niederaula. Many postal companies from other countries have their own P.O. Boxes in Niederaula to save their customers the expensive return costs to the country of origin. The package went through customs.
So they must ship from some country outside of the EU. That makes sense since in the EU you just cannot buy ivermectin without a prescription as far as I know.

The despatcher obviously has a P.O. box in Germany- Niederaula. Many postal companies from other countries have their own P.O. Boxes in Niederaula to save their customers the expensive return costs to the country of origin. The package went through customs.
So they must ship from some country outside of the EU. That makes sense since in the EU you just cannot buy ivermectin without a prescription as far as I know.
Tauriel's explanation makes sense, and it would also explain the shipping delays.

Ok, I'll wait because I don't have any other viable options at the moment.

The other company I purchased the Stromectol from haven't responded to my email about what happened to the package they sent.
There's an alternative seller from India that I got mine from. They are $0.7 per 10 tablets (12mg each), which is not bad. Their brand is called Iversun, and it's made there in India. I sent an email to this vendor (Lifebelt): Iversun 12 Mg

Their communication is good. This was sent from India to the USA and had no issue with delivery. Not sure about EU though.

View attachment 20221202_165301.jpg

There's an alternative seller from India that I got mine from. They are $0.7 per 10 tablets (12mg each), which is not bad. Their brand is called Iversun, and it's made there in India. I sent an email to this vendor (Lifebelt): Iversun 12 Mg

Their communication is good. This was sent from India to the USA and had no issue with delivery. Not sure about EU though.

View attachment 67638
Sounds like a bargain, thanks!

Well, it doesn't seem to work out for me when it comes to getting some Ivermectin/Stromectol. After the incident with Swedish Custom I'm hesitent to order outside EU again. Been in contact with several companies but so far no answer.

Reason is I'm trying to fix my chronic diarrhoea since 9 months and I've tried everything I know, even tests doesn't show any imbalances that might explain it. I'm starting getting more and more dry skin and a severe rash despite all my efforts to fix it, really stresses me out. The only thing left I can think of is parasites.

So I wonder if anyone (in the EU preferably ) might be interested in sending me some tablets (12 mg) via snail mail, if so please send me a PM. Thanks.

Worldbridger, I can send you the 6 pills of 12 mg of ivermectin from my old order that I have left.
In exchange, I will ask you if you can make a donation to the Château Crew in France.
With the permission of the administrators, PM me your address.
When you say "snail mail", it's the good old postal service?
And I wish you until then that other solutions will present to you.

Back
Top Bottom