Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

So I wondered what else I could take together with Vitamins D and A, and I started reading about Vitamin K.

So I will definitely add a K2 to my antiviral protocol.
If you take Vit D as a routine it's necessary to take Vit K along with it anyway. They need each other to work as a team. K inhibits calcium to get implemented at the wrong places (vessels and other soft tissues) and helps to implement it into bones and teeth.

If you take Vit D as a routine it's necessary to take Vit K along with it anyway. They need each other to work as a team. K inhibits calcium to get implemented at the wrong places (vessels and other soft tissues) and helps to implement it into bones and teeth.
Unfortunately, Vit K still has the same status in my country as Vit D had before the coronavirus appeared. That is, you can only buy it in small amounts. Before coronavirus, you could only buy Vit D in hundreds of units. Now you can buy it in thousands per dose, but with only a small amount of Vit K, and with a much higher price than Vit D alone.

So for now, I will have to buy Vit K online. Luckily, I found a good version from Thorne Research that currently also has a discount on iherb, so I will try to make an order soon.

Apologies if this has been posted already, Mercola mentioned in a recent article that the FLCCC has released a post-vaccine treatment protocol. You can find it here: I-RECOVER: Post-Vaccine Treatment - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance. It also goes into adjunctive/ sideline therapies and mentions HBOT! It's pretty long so I won't quote it all but here are the main treatments:

• Intermittent daily fasting or periodic daily fasts
  • Ivermectin; 0.2–0.3 mg/kg/day
  • Moderating physical activity
  • Low dose naltrexone (LDN); 1-4.5mg/day
  • Resveratrol; 400-500 mg/day

• Melatonin; 2–6 mg slow release/extended release prior to bedtime
  • Aspirin; 81 mg/day.
  • Probiotics/prebiotics
  • Sunlight and Photobiomodulation (PBM)

• Methylene blue
  • Spermidine; 1000-2000 mg (wheat germ extract)/daily
  • Nigella sativa; 200-500 mg encapsulated oil twice daily.
  • Vitamin C; 1000 mg orally three to four times a day
  • Vitamin D and Vitamin K2; A dose of 4000–5000 units/day of Vitamin D, together with Vitamin K2 100 mcg/day
  • Fluvoxamine; 50 mg twice daily
  • Curcumin (turmeric); 500 mg twice daily
  • Magnesium; A starting dose of 100 to 200 mg daily is suggested, increasing as tolerated up to 300 mg to 400 mg daily.
  • Omega-3 fatty acids; we suggest a combination of EPA/DHA with an initial dose of 1 g/day (combined EPA and DHA) and increasing up to 4 g/day (of the active omega-3 fatty acids).
  • Non-invasive brain stimulation (NIBS)
  • N-acetyl cysteine (NAC); 600-1500 mg/day
  • Intravenous Vitamin C; 25 g weekly, together with oral Vitamin C 1000 mg (1 gram) 2–3 times per day.
  • Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ); 200 mg twice daily for 1-2 weeks, then reduce as tolerated to 200 mg/day
  • Low dose corticosteroid; 10–15 mg/day prednisone for 3 weeks. Taper to 10 mg/day and then 5 mg/day, as tolerated.
  • “Mitochondrial energy optimizer” with pyrroloquinoline quinone (e.g., Life Extension Energy Optimizer or ATP 360®).
  • Behavioral modification, relaxation therapy, mindfulness therapy, and psychological support.

• Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
  • Low Magnitude Mechanical Stimulation (LMMS or Whole-Body Vibration)

Attachments

• I-RECOVER-Post-Vaccine-Treatment-Summary.pdf
    259.9 KB · Views: 7
I'm asking you advice:
My son and I had the c-thing in August (unvaxxed).
We still suffer from some after effects. Son's suffering from hair loss (he's usually in robust health) and myself still from some loss of taste and smell although that got a lot better.
So there's some new information out there that the spike protein is actually a parasite which explains why ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are working.
Until now I've avoided taking it but the information rang true for me and so I wanted to try ivermectin.
I thought about one dose (0.5mg/kg bodyweight) and probably a repetition after one week.
What say you?
Update:
We both took ivermectin 0,4 mg/kg weekly over 5 weeks.
Son's hair loss has come to a stop as he affirmed today and as I can clearly see by NOT seeing hair everywhere in the house.
My constant fatigue is gone (except of the usual c-times- end times- crazy times fatigue). The awkward feeling of being on the brink of a shingles outbreak is gone. Smell and taste are still impaired but better though.

So it seems worth a try. Both of us experienced no side effects.

I tried to order Ivermectin/Stromectol via an online pharmacy (China), but Swedish customs declared it illegal and sent it back!

Does anyone know how I can get hold of some?

(didn't read the whole thread, too tired at the moment)

I tried to order Ivermectin/Stromectol via an online pharmacy (China), but Swedish customs declared it illegal and sent it back!

(didn't read the whole thread, too tired at the moment)
Just ask the Chinese seller to write something different on the customs declaration, so that it won't cause any problems with the customs.

They sent it discreetly, I saw the package, but somehow they spotted it. In Sweden I can't even find info about Ivecmectin in the national database over pharmaceuticals. Anything from China seems suspicious I guess.

Can't find any doctors here or any EU pharmacies on the Internet.

Which country do you live in?
I ordered via AliBaba back then but afterwards they had stricter custom controls globally as I understood.
But maybe you'll still find some sellers on AliBaba who will send it 'in disguise'.

Edit: Sorry, read your latest post after posting.

I just read this on tkp:

Nattokinase as an aid against post-vaccine symptoms due to spike proteins

The spike protein can cause long-term problems, especially after multiple vaccinations but also after natural infection. The problems are known as post-vaccine syndrome or long covid. Conventional medicine is largely helpless in the face of the after-effects and side-effects of mRNA vaccinations. Orthomolecular and Japanese physicians, however, seem to have a remedy.

In my video interviews on RTV with Florian Schilling, we have often talked about nattokinase as a possible remedy. Nattokinase can basically provide a remedy for thrombosis. In the case of post-vaccine and long covid, it is primarily used to eliminate microthromboses. The picture above shows the particularly effective form of NSK-SD.

Natto is a Japanese food, not necessarily digestible for non-Japanese because of its smell and taste, which is produced by fermenting soybeans. It is used to produce nattokinase on the one hand and vitamin K2 on the other - both of which are highly effective in connection with blood and the vascular system.

A Japanese study entitled "Degradative Effect of Nattokinase on Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2" on 12 young and healthy Japanese men showed that even a single dose of 2000 FU activates several fibrinolytic and antithrombotic signalling pathways.

The authors summarise their conclusions thus:

"In this study, we have shown that nattokinase, a serine protease, degrades the S protein of SARS-CoV-2. To investigate whether nattokinase contained in Natto extract can inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection, we analysed S-protein degradation by mixing S-protein expression cell lysate and nattokinase in a dose- and time-dependent manner. The RBD of S protein binds to the membrane part of ACE2 protein. Natto extract was reported to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection in Vero E6 cells by degrading RBD [16]. We demonstrated that the degradation of S protein by nattokinase was blocked by heat or protein inhibitor treatments. Our data suggest that the protease activity of nattokinase plays a crucial role in S protein degradation. Taken together, these results support the notion that the inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 infection by natto extract is due to S-protein degradation by nattokinase. Thus, our data suggest that nattokinase and Natto extracts have potential effects on inhibiting SARS-CoV-2 entry into the host cell via S-protein degradation."

A blog post by LongCovidPharmD provides further explanation. According to this, not only does nattokinase degrade spike proteins after a relatively short time, nattokinase seems to help most with fatigue, brain fog and post-exertional malaise (PEM). More than 60% reported benefit for fatigue and brain fog; 50% for weakness after minor physical and/or mental exertion. Other symptoms helped to a lesser extent were dizziness/vertigo, increase in heart rate when changing posture from lying to sitting or standing, shortness of breath, heart rate variability and chest pain.

The blog post also makes recommendations on dosage, which appears to be relatively uncritical.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
1669807762728.png

What do you think about that?
Is it worth testing it as a preventative measure?

I just read this on tkp:

View attachment 67550

What do you think about that?
Is it worth testing it as a preventative measure?

Nattokinase is super useful for breaking down protein tangles, and so I think it would be very useful in the case of blood clotting.

Even better would be "Lumbrokinase", but its worth mentioning that this is EXTREMELY expensive!

Question for @Gaby or other health care professionals:
My young neighbour (22, triple spiked) was picked up by the ambulance last night with heavy headaches/(migraine?) and strong piercing pain in the heart area. At the hospital he got an EKG and a blood count without any pathological results.
Tomorrow he'll see his family physician and I told him to get a full blood count with D-dimer. Would you suggest anything else?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom