Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Thanks Tauriel, good advice. I'll start it tonight.
I forgot to mention something about the dosing of melatonin.
5mg are good but everybody is different. With myself I realized that I must keep take less than 5mg otherwise I have interrupted sleep but then I work nightshift and have strange and alternating sleep patterns anyway. But from what I've read about melatonin each person must experiment on the proper individual dose.

I forgot to mention something about the dosing of melatonin.
5mg are good but everybody is different. With myself I realized that I must keep take less than 5mg otherwise I have interrupted sleep but then I work nightshift and have strange and alternating sleep patterns anyway. But from what I've read about melatonin each person must experiment on the proper individual dose.
You're right. I used to take 3mg occasionally, but now I've increased to 5mg, maybe more. There is an article on pubmed website that concludes that melatonin may reduce the severity of Covid-19 (Can melatonin reduce the severity of COVID-19 pandemic? - PubMed).

These natural supplements activate AMPK in the liver, fat tissue, and muscle. They bring about beneficial effects on metabolic syndrome and type-2 diabetes.
  1. Anthocyanins (a compound found in bilberries, blueberries, bark extract, and grape seed extract)
I found this interesting article about the benefits of grape seed extract:
It’s a potent source of polyphenols, including resveratrol, quercetin, flavanals, flavanols, and anthocyanins, that explain much of its health-promoting activity. (R1,R2)

The extraordinary amount of antioxidant action GSE produces may be owed to the synergistic action of all of these compounds; (R) in other words, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Apparently, it also helps against viruses, including human norovirus, which has been going around in care homes and other places these past few months and is very contagious:
Grape seed extract proved to be strongly antiviral against four enteric (intestinal) viruses, including hepatitis A, (R), as well as human norovirus, feline callcivirus, and murine norovirus. (R)

GSE demonstrated activity against HIV-1 (R), the form of the virus most common outside West Africa. (R)

GSE boosted antibodies to an antiviral vaccine in animals, indicating the vaccine became more effective as a result. (R)

Flavonoids in grape seed extract induced antiviral and anticancer activity by elevating production of the cytokine (immune-signaling protein) gamma interferon, or IFN-γ. (R)

When I take NAC on an empty stomach I always have this weird "pulsating, burning" sensation located around the solar plexus area. It doesn't hurt but it's quite bothering/distracting. I always took it with meal for this reason as it seems to not give this issue with food. Then I read NAC is best taken away from food because amino acids compete with proteins for absorption.
So I wonder if I should ditch my current bottle and try another brand. I don't recall it having this effect on my first ever bottle of NAC.

When I take NAC on an empty stomach I always have this weird "pulsating, burning" sensation located around the solar plexus area. It doesn't hurt but it's quite bothering/distracting. I always took it with meal for this reason as it seems to not give this issue with food. Then I read NAC is best taken away from food because amino acids compete with proteins for absorption.
So I wonder if I should ditch my current bottle and try another brand. I don't recall it having this effect on my first ever bottle of NAC.
On my bottle, it is said to take it with meals containing proteins ?!

I received a rather interesting newsletter from Mercola, where it is shown that one can benefit from the properties of "soya" without its bad consequences.
The article begins as follows:

In addition to its usefulness in the Covid/Jab context, there are already threads talking about nattokinase.

I'll just translate this article (HERE in French), and remind you that a presbyterian that has passed away is still a presbyterian, just as an omg soy that has fermented is still an ogm soy. And go figure, with all these people injecting one, two, three... cocktails, even if we have to die, there will be presbyterians, fermented and non-fermented soybeans, and lots of GMOs.
And even all this together in some individuals!

DeepL.

I was reading the following transcript, and apparently there is some good news for all of the 'nattokinase presbyterians' out there.
(PoB) I have one. It's about the GMO food. My question is: How deep the modification goes? When you have for example a GMO corn, and it will go through chemical processes, and we get alcohol or vitamin C from it. Is it affected by the modification?

A: Unless you consume the DNA bodies there should be no problem.

Q: (L) So does that mean that when products are made out of some kinds of genetically modified things that if the product is made in such a way that it excludes the DNA bodies and it just extracts a chemical or something from it, then it should be generally safe?

A: Yes

Q: (PoB) And when we eat meat of an animal that was fed with GMO corn or crops?

A: That is different!

Q: (Pierre) If we consume DNA bodies directly, it's harmful for us. The animal consumes the DNA bodies, and then we consume them. That's the same. There will be toxins, and maybe DNA migrations.

A: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
His articles are being removed after 48 hours. That's why the link doesn't work any more and the article was reposted here.
Hopefully the link I posted can be seen for awhile yet. I don't know if you could access it or not. They really don't like anyone trying to give access to knowledge. You got the whole article in your post so I guess that's the good news. Thanks.

This pre-print on ivermectin gives a very reasonable dose to follow. The study took place in Southern Brazil, and it showed that hospitalization was 100% reduced in strict users of IVM.

The non-use of ivermectin was associated with a 10-times increase in mortality
risk and a 7-times increased risk of dying from COVID-19, compared to strictly regular
use of ivermectin in a dose of 0.2mg/kg for two consecutive days every 15 days, in a
prospectively, strictly controlled population. A progressive, dose- and regularity-response
pattern for protection from COVID-19 related outcomes was observed and consistent
across levels of ivermectin use and all outcomes, except for reduction in infection rate,
that was significant and consistent, but irrespective of level of ivermecitn use.

Of the 7,345 cases of COVID-19, 3,034 occurred in non-users, 1,627 in sporadic
users, and 289 in strict users, while the remaining cases occurred in the intermediate levels
of ivermectin use. Strict users were older (p < 0.0001) and non-significant higher
prevalence of type 2 diabetes and hypertension. COVID-19 infection rate was 39% lower
among strict users [4.03% infection rate; risk ratio (RR), 0.61; 95% confidence interval
(n = 289 in each group for both comparisons; 95%CI), 0.53 – 0.70; p < 0.0001] than in
non-users (6.64% infection rate), and non-significant 11% reduction compared to
sporadic users (4.54% infection rate) (n = 1,627 in each group; RR, 0.89; 95%CI 0.76 –
1.03; p = 0.11). Hospitalization rate was reduced by 100% in strict users, compared to
non-users and to sporadic users, both before and after PSM (RR, 0.00; 95%CI, not
applicable; p < 0.0001). After PSM, hospitalization rate was 35% lower among sporadic
users than non-users (RR, 0.65; 95%CI, 0.44 – 0.70; p = 0.03). In propensity score
matched groups, multivariate-adjusted mortality rate was 90% lower in strict users
compared to non-users (RR, 0.10, 95%CI, 0.02 – 0.45; p = 0.003) and 79% lower than in
sporadic users (RR, 0.21; RR, 0.04 – 1.00; p = 0.05), while sporadic users had a 37%
reduction in mortality rate compared to non-users (RR, 0.63; 95%CI, 0.41 – 0.99; p =
0.043). Risk of dying from COVID-19 was 86% lower among strict users than non-users
(RR, 0.14; 95%CI, 0.03 – 0.57; p = 0.006) and marginally significant, 72% lower than
sporadic users (RR, 0.28; 95%CI, 0.07 – 1.18; p = 0.083), while sporadic users had a 51%
reduction compared to non-users (RR, 0.49; 95%CI, 0.32 – 0.76; p = 0.001).

Back
Top Bottom