Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

A quick search on Alibaba for ivermectin or Xatz Biotech did not yield any results.
Before I contact Serena, can you please given some info on the dosage form and price range?
Is this shipping from China?

Thank you.

Yes, it was shipped from China. As for dosage, it's provided on this thread. See here and here. And the price range will depend on selected amounts and shipping. The more you buy the less you pay per gram, but shipping tends to go up with quantity. You will need to contact Serena and ask for a quote for your desired amount + shipping.

A quick search on Alibaba for ivermectin or Xatz Biotech did not yield any results.
Before I contact Serena, can you please given some info on the dosage form and price range?
Is this shipping from China?

Thank you.
It could be that the results are filtered depending on the country you are in... maybe some kind of browser or VPN that blocks your location? I am in USA and the results are sketchy at best although on aliexpress ivermectine and anthelmintic still gets results. But HCQ and Plaquenil get nothing...

Now I finally ordered, too.

My old February order from China via Estonia to Sweden - did not go through after a wait of 2 month.

Thank you Cope :thup: for the direct link from Holland.

Cope, your link seemed very nice, happily I ordered Ivermectin but recently received this:

Unfortunately, we were unable to deliver your order due to country import regulations.
This happened because your product was marked with one or more of the following legal reasons:

- Dangerous product(s)
- Counterfeit product(s)
- Trademarked product(s)
- Illegal product(s)
- Gambling product(s)

Our sincere apologies...

So, alas still empty-handed... How did this work for you XPan? Others?

To my surprise my order of the veterinary Ivermectin intended for horses came through without problems. Three huge 'syringes'!

Can anyone tell me the correct way to use it, and how to measure the correct dose for humans? I found one description in one of the reviews on Amazon but I'm not sure how reliable that is.
I recently bought the ivermectin paste for horses, didn't come apple flavored though, and tried it for the first time last night. The taste is not bad at all, but the process for me was a bit humourous. The paste comes out of the syringe faster than I expected, mainly because it's meant to be delivered all at once to a horse ( after reading the directions). Anyway, it made a bit of a mess, so just a caution that it comes out quickly, making it hard to measure. Maybe it's better to store it out of the original syringe? I may do that instead.

In this article, Mercola interviews Dr. Zelenko and summarizes a health protocol which unifies tips from Judy Mikovitz, Thomas Levy and others. Here's the relevant part:

I checked out the Z-.Stack supplement mentioned in the article and it doesn't look like it ships to Australia. However Australian chemists stock a product called Sambucol and there's a variety called Immune Defence. Each capsule contains:
- Sambucus nigra (Black Elderberry) fruit juice dry 10mg equiv. to fresh juice 350 mg.
- Astragalus membranaceus root extract dry concentrate 10mg equiv. to fresh root 200mg.
- Ascorbic acid (Vit. C) 500 mg.
- Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate) 12.5 mg
- Colecalciferol (Vit. D3) 7.5 micrograms.

A bottle with 60 capsules is around AUD20.

Looks like all that will be needed to added is HCQ or Ivermectin. The article reckons that Green Tea Extract will do the same job as thise two and if thats the case, Green Tea Extract might be easier to come by I think.

Sambucol.com.au

My nebulizer got broken in transit so until I order another I've been using an atomiser. It's a bit messier and takes a bit of practice to time the squirt on a good deep inhalation and with the correct aim but I hope it will be a satisfactory stand-by and the empty travel size atomisers are only a few dollars. I'm doing a few squirts up each nostril and in my mouth.

To my surprise my order of the veterinary Ivermectin intended for horses came through without problems. Three huge 'syringes'!

Can anyone tell me the correct way to use it, and how to measure the correct dose for humans? I found one description in one of the reviews on Amazon but I'm not sure how reliable that is.

You must calculate how many mg are in one syringe and then split it up to the dosage you want. I did just research the dosage and it should be between 12 and 17mg whereas 12mg can be served 2 x per day for 2 days. the 17mg should be spread over one week.

Cope, your link seemed very nice, happily I ordered Ivermectin but recently received this:

Unfortunately, we were unable to deliver your order due to country import regulations.
This happened because your product was marked with one or more of the following legal reasons:

- Dangerous product(s)
- Counterfeit product(s)
- Trademarked product(s)
- Illegal product(s)
- Gambling product(s)

Our sincere apologies...

So, alas still empty-handed... How did this work for you XPan? Others?

Ophicuchus, I got the same message :scared:

Apparently the company declares the content "as it is" (which is my assumption) - which means Ivermectin can't really be shipped. I have to try a third time to get Ivermectin elsewhere (i've been trying since Feb 2021). They then offered me vouchers... I wrote back, that I am sincerely not interested in vouchers *rolling my eyes*, and wish to get the amount restored to my credit card, thank you.

So, in the end, the China route seem to be the way to go...

Last edited:
Ophicuchus, I got the same message :scared:

Apparently the company declares the content "as it is" (which is my assumption) - which means Ivermectin can't really be shipped. I have to try a third time to get Ivermectin elsewhere (i've been trying since Feb 2021). They then offered me vouchers... I wrote back, that I am sincerely not interested in vouchers *rolling my eyes*, and wish to get the amount restored to my credit card, thank you.

Xpan, why don’t I just send you some? We are in the same town after all. Depends on how much you want of course but 1g is almost 100 doses so I definitely have some to spare!

Xpan, why don’t I just send you some? We are in the same town after all. Depends on how much you want of course but 1g is almost 100 doses so I definitely have some to spare!
Oh Echo that is very kind of you :love:

But I have no hurry about Ivermectin.
Instead i wish to overcome my own resistance/laziness about the procedure of ordering Ivermectin from China - because so far I only tried the "easy way" (Europe) this far, (and got the opposite result) *haha* wonder why. :lol:

My primary thought of ordering Ivermectin, was and is, to share with others in need when stranger times come along in more physical challenging ways. Having it like a first aid kit ingredient at hand. So, I should go - like you did - the Alibaba route with 50g or so, then there will be plenty to share.

But, thank you for the warm thought !

💞

Oh Echo that is very kind of you :love:

But I have no hurry about Ivermectin.
Instead i wish to overcome my own resistance/laziness about the procedure of ordering Ivermectin from China - because so far I only tried the "easy way" (Europe) this far, (and got the opposite result) *haha* wonder why. :lol:

My primary thought of ordering Ivermectin, was and is, to share with others in need when stranger times come along in more physical challenging ways. Having it like a first aid kit ingredient at hand. So, I should go - like you did - the Alibaba route with 50g or so, then there will be plenty to share.

But, thank you for the warm thought !

💞
I see! I had the same thought that I would have it to share. So far I have given it to 4 people in my surroundings so it has already come to use.
But yeah, you need to go the China route. Everything from service to delivery was so easy and professional. Delivery took about a week straight to my door! If it’s only laziness stopping you then I think/hope you will manage to overcome it;-)A tip is to use the alibaba app, even easier than online. I’m rooting for you:thup:

So the China route is the only way. This is impossible for me since I don't own a creditcard anymore. Also wanted to share, ordered 3 bottles. :(

Back
Top Bottom