Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I'll have to admit that I'm a bit confused about Ivermectin and it's dosage forms.
So there are tablets, capsules, pastes and liquids.

I think we can agree that we'll have to stock up on ivermectin for the coming winter and probably the next year.
It would be helpful to find the right kind of product beforehand.

I would prefer either tablets or the liquid because they make it easier to measure out the dose you need.
So there are tablets of 3, 6 and 12 mg. How many drops of liquid ivermectin do they correspond to?

What would be the daily dose for prevention and how much do you take if you feel you've contracted COVID?

You don't want to overdose of course. Our ponies were often prone to develop a colic while being treated with it.

I'll have to admit that I'm a bit confused about Ivermectin and it's dosage forms.
So there are tablets, capsules, pastes and liquids

From Gaby’s information, ivermectin 12 mg once per month is seems like good idea to preventing illness.
And I think most Ivermectin that human uses is the tablet form.

For those who are getting exposed to a bunch of vaccinated people (e.g. front line health care workers, those in bureaucratic posts or in elderly residencies), I suggest ivermectin 12 mg once per month. According to a recent study performed in Dhaka for a population that was exposed to COVID patients, 73.3% of subjects in the control group who didn't take ivermectin were positive for COVID-19, whereas only 6.9% of the experimental group (those who did ivermectin 12 mg per month) were positive. They used PCR tests in their studies. I personally will take it from now on, other than a low dose hydroxychloroquine (one every other day).

More background info in my post here: Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

Dhaka study is attached as a PDF.

I bought 3 packs of these on AliExpress for around 8 GBP with shipping to the EU. Google Translate managed to (somewhat) decipher the information on the labels (with an error regarding dosage):
View attachment 46499View attachment 46500

It seems that those were produced by Zhongnong Huawei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
In Holland, you need to get a declaration from a veterinarian to order from the usual animal drug sources .
1624801522370.png
Same as these. 100x5mg for 11,89eu from grandado.com. I'm trying it, too.

Last edited:
In Holland, you need to get a declaration from a veterinarian to order from the usual animal drug sources .
View attachment 46535
Same as these. 100x5mg for 11,89eu from grandado.com. I'm trying it, too.

In Germany prices for ivermectin are quite exorbitant.

Stromectol (10x 3 mg) sells for 59 Euros.

The offer from France (20x 3 mg) is 58 Euros - half the price.

You can get a discount by ordering 20x 6 mg for 74 Euros.

Does the offer from China actually include postage and packing?

In Germany prices for ivermectin are quite exorbitant.

Stromectol (10x 3 mg) sells for 59 Euros.

The offer from France (20x 3 mg) is 58 Euros - half the price.

You can get a discount by ordering 20x 6 mg for 74 Euros.

Does the offer from China actually include postage and packing?
I paid around 95 Euros for 50g from Alibaba, postage and packing was included in that sum (around 45 Euros)

Video / 17:22
The death rate from COVID-19 is dramatically low at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, TX compared to other hospitals across the nation and the world. Despite Dr. Joseph Varon's popularity on TV, news personalities avoid questions of why he's having success treating his patients. As it turns out, he's using drugs the WHO and CDC recommend against.

maybe use vpn?
I got there through Marktplaats.nl, they advertise on the bottom of the page.
Shipping might take 5 weeks though
Now I finally ordered, too.

My old February order from China via Estonia to Sweden - did not go through after a wait of 2 month.

Thank you Cope :thup: for the direct link from Holland.

I recently stumbled over an article about Andrographis paniculata, an Ayurvedic herb that is easily available (eg iHerb). It seems to have potent activity against four major components of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, including the spike protein.

There is a total of about 11 published studies about Andrographis, or about its compounds. Most of these studies are available for free from the publication website, if you are interested. Here is the link to the list.

Most of them have been published in the last 18 months and seem promising. However on the downside, most of the studies are in silico (on the computer) by way of pharmacodynamic models, which of course is not as good as in vitro or human studies, but the authors say due to the lockdowns they are unable to do these at this point in time. The information is a bit scarce, although the results sound promising. And the herb has been in human use for centuries and is not-toxic.

This is the summary of the latest one:

Andrographolide as a potential inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 main protease: an in silico approach

Sukanth Kumar Enmozhia, Kavitha Rajaa, Irudhayasamy Sebastineb and Jerrine Josephc
aDepartment of Zoology, University of Madras, Chennai, India; bDepartment of Pharmacy, Periyar College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tiruchirappalli, India; cCentre for Drug Discovery and Development, Col. Dr. Jeppiaar Research Park, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, India

ABSTRACT
SARS-CoV-2 virus which caused the global pandemic the Coronavirus Disease- 2019 (COVID-2019) has infected about 1,203,959 patients and brought forth death rate about 64,788 among 206 countries as mentioned by WHO in the month of April 2020. The clinical trials are underway for Remdesivir, an investigational anti-viral drug from Gilead Sciences. Antimalarial drugs such as Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine derivatives are being used in emergency cases; however, they are not suitable for patients with conditions like diabetes, hypertension and cardiac issues. The lack of availability of approved treatment for this disease calls forth the scientific community to find novel compounds with the ability to treat it. This paper evaluates the compound Andrographolide from Andrographis panicu- lata as a potential inhibitor of the main protease of SARS-COV-2 (Mpro) through in silico studies such as molecular docking, target analysis, toxicity prediction and ADME prediction. Andrographolide was docked successfully in the binding site of SARS-CoV-2 Mpro. Computational approaches also predicts this molecule to have good solubility, pharmacodynamics property and target accuracy. This molecule also obeys Lipinski’s rule, which makes it a promising compound to pursue further biochemical and cell based assays to explore its potential for use against COVID-19.

These are just modeling studies and thus to be taken with a grain of salt. But given that Andrographis is safe to use and easily available (eg iHerb) and other drugs like Ivermectin and HCQ are getting harder and harder to obtain, this might be an alternative which you may take into consideration.

I will follow what is published about this topic and will post any news about Andrographis.

Had a look jebra and it says no longer available.

Perhaps you can find and buy what ever you are looking for at this site,

Back
Top Bottom