Hay Fever

Gaby

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Konstantin said:
After my last post here i decided to eliminate eggs completely from my menu. As i said i was eating them every single day.
So , after 3 weeks i lost about 3 Kg in weight and i don't have any allergy symptoms.

Sounds like a fairly certain intolerance to eggs.
 

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
This year I have the worst allergy symptoms ever. I had them almost one week but its getting worst every single day, and this time nothing helps.
I dont like to take any antihistaminic pills but I had to relieve the symptoms. For a few days I took Cetirizine but It have no effect at all.
Then I went toa a pharmacy and they recommended Desloratadine as a very effective and without much side effects, but an hour after i took it my symptoms became much worst.

This year nothing works to relieve the symptoms. I can barely function. I also noticed a huge food cravings i feel. I can eat a 500 grams of bacon and few hours after that I feel so hungry that I can eat the same amount again.
I'm still taking Lugols( 7 drops of 5% solution), zinc picolinate, selenium, magnesium, Vit C, Cit D. I took home made probiotic kombucha drink every day also.

I really don't have any idea what to do.

One thing came to my mind. In 2012 i took a reiki initiation for 1 and 2 degree but to be honest the lineage was little suspicious to me. It was May 2012 and after initiations i feeles so energized and that year i never had allergy symptoms. Next year they started to show up but it was very mild.And since then Every year they are stronger and stronger.

So if it is possible, can you send me some distant reiki and maybe that will help me with those allergy symptoms.
 

Siberia

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi Konstantin,

I'm very sorry to hear that your symptoms have worsened. I scrolled through this thread and couldn't find any posts where you would mention heavy metals. Have you tried to look into the HM toxicity (mercury, lead, etc.) as a possible cause of your suffering? I apologize if I missed this info. Perhaps after your condition improves and you feel good enough you might wish to do the relevant research and tests?

Konstantin said:
This year nothing works to relieve the symptoms. I can barely function.

As for the emergency measures, hormonal nasal sprays often help, but they may have serious side effects, so they should be used very cautiously, if at all. Dexamethasone is a very powerful and effective substance, for one example. BUT, you need to do your own research and consult with your doctor before trying something that powerful.

Hope you feel better soon. :hug2:
 

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Siberia said:
Hi Konstantin,

I'm very sorry to hear that your symptoms have worsened. I scrolled through this thread and couldn't find any posts where you would mention heavy metals. Have you tried to look into the HM toxicity (mercury, lead, etc.) as a possible cause of your suffering? I apologize if I missed this info. Perhaps after your condition improves and you feel good enough you might wish to do the relevant research and tests?

Konstantin said:
This year nothing works to relieve the symptoms. I can barely function.

As for the emergency measures, hormonal nasal sprays often help, but they may have serious side effects, so they should be used very cautiously, if at all. Dexamethasone is a very powerful and effective substance, for one example. BUT, you need to do your own research and consult with your doctor before trying something that powerful.

Hope you feel better soon. :hug2:

I haven't done any such tests before. Where I live they are not available, and I dont know if they are available in some bigger laboratories in the country, but even if they are, they are probably very expensive. I dont know for sure, I have to check.

I'll wait for a few more days and try other things and if nothing works maybe I'll take Dexamethasone. Once I had some nasal spray which had Dexamethasone inside and some other ingredients.
 

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Konstantin said:
Siberia said:
Hi Konstantin,

I'm very sorry to hear that your symptoms have worsened. I scrolled through this thread and couldn't find any posts where you would mention heavy metals. Have you tried to look into the HM toxicity (mercury, lead, etc.) as a possible cause of your suffering? I apologize if I missed this info. Perhaps after your condition improves and you feel good enough you might wish to do the relevant research and tests?

Konstantin said:
This year nothing works to relieve the symptoms. I can barely function.

As for the emergency measures, hormonal nasal sprays often help, but they may have serious side effects, so they should be used very cautiously, if at all. Dexamethasone is a very powerful and effective substance, for one example. BUT, you need to do your own research and consult with your doctor before trying something that powerful.

Hope you feel better soon. :hug2:

I haven't done any such tests before. Where I live they are not available, and I dont know if they are available in some bigger laboratories in the country, but even if they are, they are probably very expensive. I dont know for sure, I have to check.

I'll wait for a few more days and try other things and if nothing works maybe I'll take Dexamethasone. Once I had some nasal spray which had Dexamethasone inside and some other ingredients.

I ordered this light therapy gadget that Laura mentioned in another response to my post
_https://www.amazon.com/HailiCare-Anti-allergy-Anti-snore-Apparatus-Phototherapy/dp/B00WDYH9KU?th=1

I found the same gadget from ebay for only 18$ including shipping. I should receive it in about 3-4 weeks.
_http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nasal-Allergic-Rhinitis-Relief-Nose-Treatment-Laser-Light-Therapy-Machine-Set-/252686307333?var=&hash=item3ad5471005:m:musVO416TCiSJMr-sucgGkw

I'll post my experiences with it here
 

nicklebleu

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Sorry to hear about your current bout of rhinitis.

I am not sure I'd go down the dexamethasone route, if you want to take a steroid, I'd rather take a triamcinolone injection (KenaCort) that lasts for three to four weeks. I have had to do that a few times, in years where my symproms of hay fever were absolutely unbearable.

However I find it odd that the antihistamines don't work. So I was thinking if there is not something else behind your symproms. I note that you take 7 drops of Lugol's 5%, which is quite a hefty dose. If you have taken that for a longer while, I would suggest you stop that immediately and see if your rhinitis symproms get better. Remember - bromide toxicity can mimic allergic rhinitis to a T. If you have taken iodine in this dose for 12 months, your iodine stores are very likely fully replenished and you could go down to a maintenance dose - which is 2 drops (13 mg).

Hope you'll get better soon, Konstantin!
 

Siberia

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
nicklebleu said:
However I find it odd that the antihistamines don't work. So I was thinking if there is not something else behind your symproms. I note that you take 7 drops of Lugol's 5%, which is quite a hefty dose. If you have taken that for a longer while, I would suggest you stop that immediately and see if your rhinitis symproms get better. Remember - bromide toxicity can mimic allergic rhinitis to a T. If you have taken iodine in this dose for 12 months, your iodine stores are very likely fully replenished and you could go down to a maintenance dose - which is 2 drops (13 mg).

I agree, I would also stop taking iodine for a while and see if it helps, especially considering the fact that you had a very strong reaction to iodine initially. Just as an example, I didn't have a strong reaction when I started the iodine protocol, but I still take 7 drops of 2% Lugol's per day maximum, 5 days a week (take a rest on weekends). So perhaps you just need some time to rest from too intense detox protocol? Fwiw
 

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Siberia said:
nicklebleu said:
However I find it odd that the antihistamines don't work. So I was thinking if there is not something else behind your symproms. I note that you take 7 drops of Lugol's 5%, which is quite a hefty dose. If you have taken that for a longer while, I would suggest you stop that immediately and see if your rhinitis symproms get better. Remember - bromide toxicity can mimic allergic rhinitis to a T. If you have taken iodine in this dose for 12 months, your iodine stores are very likely fully replenished and you could go down to a maintenance dose - which is 2 drops (13 mg).

I agree, I would also stop taking iodine for a while and see if it helps, especially considering the fact that you had a very strong reaction to iodine initially. Just as an example, I didn't have a strong reaction when I started the iodine protocol, but I still take 7 drops of 2% Lugol's per day maximum, 5 days a week (take a rest on weekends). So perhaps you just need some time to rest from too intense detox protocol? Fwiw

Yes, you are right. I'll do that. I will decrease the dose this week to 1 or 2 drops of 5% Lugols solution every second day and free weekend and see if something will change.
I'm keeping my "iodine diary " so I know the exact dates and how I was increasing the dose:
- 09-05-2016 - 1 drop lugol 1 % solution
.
- 13-06-2016 - 2 drops lugol 1 % solution
.
- 22-07-2016 - 2 drops lugol 2.5 % solution
.
- 12-08-2016 - 3 drops lugol 2.5 % solution
.
- 02-09-2016 - 4 drops lugol 2.5 % solution
.
- 05-09-2016 - 2 drops lugol 5 % solution
.
- 28-09-2016 - 3 drops lugol 5 % solution
.
- 07-10-2016 - 4 drops lugol 5 % solution
.
- 24-10-2016 - 5 drops lugol 5 % solution
.
- 09-12-2016 - 6 drops lugol 5 % solution
.
- 28-01-2017 - 7 drops lugol 5 % solution - Up to today

Also, my son is having same symptoms last few days for the first time this year. So maybe it is not an iodine reaction but something in our environment that we react to.
I'll try to decrease Iodine as I said and see what will happen.
 

MusicMan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hello Konstantin, seeing as it is Spring season up your way it might pay to have a look outside and see what plants are flowering.
Even grasses can provoke strong allergic responses. If you can find out which trees or bushes you have flowering in your vicinity you might get them removed if possible. Things like privet hedges are particularly bad. If the grass in your lawn is going to seed it is more than likely pumping out loads of pollen. Time to mow it down.

Something not many people consider is the air conditioner. If the filter has not been cleaned, it may be harbouring pollen or spores, maybe even mould.

It may be a contaminant at your work place, or even on a neighbour's property. You may need to negotiate.

Perhaps you could consider using a face mask at this time of year. Not very fashionable I know, but health is more important.

When I start to get the sniffles in spring I usually get one of those 'once a day' antihistamines. Works for me.

All the best.
 

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Konstantin said:
Konstantin said:
Siberia said:
Hi Konstantin,

I'm very sorry to hear that your symptoms have worsened. I scrolled through this thread and couldn't find any posts where you would mention heavy metals. Have you tried to look into the HM toxicity (mercury, lead, etc.) as a possible cause of your suffering? I apologize if I missed this info. Perhaps after your condition improves and you feel good enough you might wish to do the relevant research and tests?

Konstantin said:
This year nothing works to relieve the symptoms. I can barely function.

As for the emergency measures, hormonal nasal sprays often help, but they may have serious side effects, so they should be used very cautiously, if at all. Dexamethasone is a very powerful and effective substance, for one example. BUT, you need to do your own research and consult with your doctor before trying something that powerful.

Hope you feel better soon. :hug2:

I haven't done any such tests before. Where I live they are not available, and I dont know if they are available in some bigger laboratories in the country, but even if they are, they are probably very expensive. I dont know for sure, I have to check.

I'll wait for a few more days and try other things and if nothing works maybe I'll take Dexamethasone. Once I had some nasal spray which had Dexamethasone inside and some other ingredients.

I ordered this light therapy gadget that Laura mentioned in another response to my post
_https://www.amazon.com/HailiCare-Anti-allergy-Anti-snore-Apparatus-Phototherapy/dp/B00WDYH9KU?th=1

I found the same gadget from ebay for only 18$ including shipping. I should receive it in about 3-4 weeks.
_http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nasal-Allergic-Rhinitis-Relief-Nose-Treatment-Laser-Light-Therapy-Machine-Set-/252686307333?var=&hash=item3ad5471005:m:musVO416TCiSJMr-sucgGkw

I'll post my experiences with it here

A few days ago I received HailiCare Allergy Reliever. Yesterday I tried it for the first time because I have a lot of work at home. It has a nose clamps that you put from the outside on your nose and another set of 2 red laser probes that you put inside your nose.

And From this short test time, I can say that it is working. The probes that go inside the nose works better for me. Just a few seconds after I put them in the nose, symptoms started to decrease.The maximum time in one session is 15 minutes. Symptoms were gone during the treatment and after it finished, a few minutes later they come back.

This morning I do that again. This time symptoms came back again after the treatment but not so severe. As they come back I decided to try another treatment and after the second treatment they were with much lower intensity.

Right now, while I am writing this post I feel that they start to come back, so I will probably try it again.

Outside nose clamps are not working for me until now. When you put them and turn them on, you can feel like a thousand small needles are sticking you in the skin of the nose where the clams are touching the nose. They are working in a pulse mode, while internal nose probes are working in continuous mode.

In the period ahead I will use this device more and see how it works.
Until now it works well as a quick symptom reliever.
 

SMM

The Living Force
My hay fever was really bad yesterday and really affected me at work. It had been there at a low level, nothing compared to the full blown itchy-eyes, head-aching, constant-sneezing manifestation that I can only assume the Cetrizine I took had triggered/worsened. I'd found Cetrizine that didn't contain lactose and thought the one I'd taken yesterday didn't also. It doesn't make sense that they contain lactose really.

In terms of food, staying away from dairy (and gluten) due to its mucous producing properties typically works to keep hay fever at bay. And lactose - the antihistamine yesterday evidentally made me worse. Still in terms of inflammation, I am starting to question eggs; it's been a few days since eating them. I plan to book a IgG test. I took some natural bee pollen (propolis), upped the vitamin C and got some quercetin and sublingual vitamin B12 in the meantime, hopefully today fairs better.

This thread has been helpful. Thank you all! I hope you figured out what works best for you, Konstantin! :-)
 

SMM

The Living Force
Also curious about the Scutellaria root and HailiCare Allergy Reliever so going to look into them. How did the pen turn out for you Konstantin?

Others in the family who are on a standard diet have hay fever also, and the antihistamines aren't reliable or don't work for them. Keeping an eye out for good alternatives.
 

A Jay

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
In terms of food, staying away from dairy (and gluten) due to its mucous producing properties typically works to keep hay fever at bay. And lactose - the antihistamine yesterday evidentally made me worse. Still in terms of inflammation, I am starting to question eggs; it's been a few days since eating them. I plan to book a IgG test. I took some natural bee pollen (propolis), upped the vitamin C and got some quercetin and sublingual vitamin B12 in the meantime, hopefully today fairs better.

Sorry to hear about your allergy issues SMM. I know how rough they can be. This is a bit of a lengthy post, but hopefully you might find something in it that's helpful. :hug2:

Ever since I was a kid I would always get really severe hay fever symptoms at the first sign of spring. Symptoms so severe that they would almost always lead to a trip to the emergency room and a new round of the latest and supposedly greatest allergy meds. I tried everything the doctors would give me, but nothing really gave me significant or lasting relief much less relief without side-effects.

Keeping away from dairy and gluten was helpful, but I still had issues with itchy eyes, sneezing, itchy nose and throat, etc. I also tried all kinds of homeopathic remedies, bee pollen (which made things worse for me), local honey, and other alternative treatments that were effective enough to keep me functional but not effective enough to where I didn't hate spring.

Then about a year and a half ago I went to an applied kinesiologist and he helped me heal my leaky gut, which I think was the single biggest cause of the majority of my seasonal allergy symptoms. I still have some symptoms from time to time, like during a recent trip overseas where the symptoms were rather severe. However, outside of that trip I've only had a few sneezes here and there and a runny nose when spring first started. Which is a vast improvement over previous years where I would basically be a drugged up zombie who could barely function for months on end.

What worked to heal my gut and dramatically reduce my allergy symptoms was to cut out all dairy (butter and ghee included), all grains, all nuts (except coconut), no eggs (this was a big one because I love eggs but every time I ate them I'd sneeze, which should have told me something), no nightshades, had to stay away from a lot of spices, and was low-carb. Basically, I ate just bacon for breakfast and for dinner had meat and a rotation of green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, occasionally brussel sprouts, and sweet potatoes. I also supplemented with 1-2 tablespoons of a very high quality colostrum twice a day for several weeks. The colostrum was a godsend because it rapidly speeds up the gut healing process. With just the restricted diet it would have taken 2 months for my gut to heal (according to muscle testing). With the restricted diet plus colostrum it only took a couple of weeks. I've since recommended colostrum to my family and now I have six family members that swear by it for their various ailments, fwiw.

Another thing that may have helped lessen my allergy symptoms was getting rid of the biofilms that were apparently clogging up my liver, adrenals, and various lymph nodes. My AK recommended BFB-2 essential oil blend and that seemed to be extremely effective. According to muscle testing my liver was functioning at around 30%, and my adrenals were somewhere at the same low level of functioning. After a few weeks these organs were back to 100% and I felt much better and when spring sprung that year it was the first time ever that I wasn't taking something specifically for my allergies.

Another idea would be to try supplementing with bifidobacteria probiotics like Renaissance mentions here.

Again, hope this helps!
 

Starshine

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Thanks for all the relevant information shared. @Konstantin I too would be curious to hear about how you felt this year.

I would like to share my experience on this issue too.
I have had hay fever since I'm young, but I don't know exactly when it began. This year is especially terrible for me, but well, I might actually say that every year. I always forget or hope it's not going to come back. That's not sufficient, you might guess. It is very seasonal, totally related to grass (Poaceae) pollen season but I feel like this year it's been particularly inconvenient and never-ending.

It really impairs my ability to function. I relate to being more hungry and so tired for the day after a hard episode, sometimes I have headaches, and it totally dehydrates me, even more with anti-histamines. The positive part this year is that I had to hold back from working on the house we're renovating, so I was constrained to not move much and I had free time to read and share here. And it sure helped to accelerate the process of catching up with your discoveries. On a side note, that workout of constant sneezing builds abdominal muscles. :rolleyes:

I thought it was gone the last few days, but the weather changed that. I'm happy when it rains, it's way more bearable but the Sun is so hot right now that it came back full force. The hotter the worse. Today was especially hard, in general, the symptoms are becoming stronger as the afternoon passes, pollens gravitate back down and hit my nose like crazy.
The symptoms vary from rhinitis to itchy skin, eyes, sinuses. When it's itching, I feel like there are some little ants inside my sinuses and I have to rub my whole skull with my hands as it gets all hypersensitive. There's a generalized feeling of being dirty and I look so drained. Cetirizine does the trick to calm down the reaction when I don't take it too regularly. If I do, it becomes useless and it exhausts me much. Cold showers help me feeling cleaner mentally and physically, but it's not cold enough.

We've tried implementing a phytotherapeutic supplement (Quercetin, Plantain extract, Turmeric roots, Blackcurrant buds, Oyster Mushroom Extract) along with tarragon(anti-histaminic) and Scotch pine (respiratory comfort) essential oils. The essential oils are taken orally with a base oil on a csp. It seems to help but nothing fantastic. The thing with natural treatments is that you are supposed to take it in advance to reap the benefits. I didn't. I tried homeopathy younger but it did not change anything.

I struggle to understand what is going on with allergies, many people are concerned though the origins of it seem to be unknown and yet more and more common, a growing and incapacitating phenomenon. Margie Profet was maybe onto something. I haven't had access to her paper though.

Some unanswered questions:

Why does my body react differently sometimes? (rhinitis or itches or both)
How can I be allergic to grass? It's like being allergic to Nature! When I do a forward roll on grass/herb or when I come to be in prolonged contact with my bare skin on the herb, I get hives with the mark of herb transposed unto my skin for an hour or two, really itchy ones. A hot/cold shower is the only relief. It fades away in the following hours.

Last time I did that, it was a week ago and in the following days, I had hives all over for the first time, tiny itchy spots all over, the more I scratched, the more it was itchy. It has calmed down since yesterday. A strange reaction which I'm not sure I can connect to my session on grass, though it seems directly related.

What is funny though is that it happened just after the Session from 9 June 2018, so I wonder if the protocol followed by @Renaissance could be the key as it seems to be the same underlying causes. The budget doesn't allow me to buy supplements, for now, I prioritize NFB. But as it is seasonal and almost over, I'll get there next season and work on mind and emotions while.

Louise Hay's Point of view :

http://www.believeinchange.co.za/mind-body-part-5-allergies/ said:
Hay Fever
Hay fever could indicate a suppression of feelings. Emotional congestion. Fear of the calendar. Frustration, anger, guilt. Stuckness. A belief in persecution. Bitterness towards someone who you hold responsible for your suffering. Feeling like you can’t do what you want to do. Who or what is irritating or infuriating you? It might be time to go through the process of true forgiveness.


Lise Bourbeau says that hay fever indicates the reawakening of an old wound that occurred during the season when the hay fever first began. A difficult experience. The release of the pollen every spring triggers the subconscious memory of the event and reopens the emotional would.


Louise Hay’s affirmation/new thought pattern:
I am one with ALL of life. I am safe at all times.

I can relate to that. Time to find out what it's all about, let go thinking errors and affirm new thought patterns.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SMM

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Thanks for all the relevant information shared. @Konstantin I too would be curious to hear about how you felt this year.

I would like to share my experience on this issue too.
I have had hay fever since I'm young, but I don't know exactly when it began. This year is especially terrible for me, but well, I might actually say that every year. I always forget or hope it's not going to come back. That's not sufficient, you might guess. It is very seasonal, totally related to grass (Poaceae) pollen season but I feel like this year it's been particularly inconvenient and never-ending.

It really impairs my ability to function. I relate to being more hungry and so tired for the day after a hard episode, sometimes I have headaches, and it totally dehydrates me, even more with anti-histamines. The positive part this year is that I had to hold back from working on the house we're renovating, so I was constrained to not move much and I had free time to read and share here. And it sure helped to accelerate the process of catching up with your discoveries. On a side note, that workout of constant sneezing builds abdominal muscles. :rolleyes:

I thought it was gone the last few days, but the weather changed that. I'm happy when it rains, it's way more bearable but the Sun is so hot right now that it came back full force. The hotter the worse. Today was especially hard, in general, the symptoms are becoming stronger as the afternoon passes, pollens gravitate back down and hit my nose like crazy.
The symptoms vary from rhinitis to itchy skin, eyes, sinuses. When it's itching, I feel like there are some little ants inside my sinuses and I have to rub my whole skull with my hands as it gets all hypersensitive. There's a generalized feeling of being dirty and I look so drained. Cetirizine does the trick to calm down the reaction when I don't take it too regularly. If I do, it becomes useless and it exhausts me much. Cold showers help me feeling cleaner mentally and physically, but it's not cold enough.

We've tried implementing a phytotherapeutic supplement (Quercetin, Plantain extract, Turmeric roots, Blackcurrant buds, Oyster Mushroom Extract) along with tarragon(anti-histaminic) and Scotch pine (respiratory comfort) essential oils. The essential oils are taken orally with a base oil on a csp. It seems to help but nothing fantastic. The thing with natural treatments is that you are supposed to take it in advance to reap the benefits. I didn't. I tried homeopathy younger but it did not change anything.

I struggle to understand what is going on with allergies, many people are concerned though the origins of it seem to be unknown and yet more and more common, a growing and incapacitating phenomenon. Margie Profet was maybe onto something. I haven't had access to her paper though.

Some unanswered questions:

Why does my body react differently sometimes? (rhinitis or itches or both)
How can I be allergic to grass? It's like being allergic to Nature! When I do a forward roll on grass/herb or when I come to be in prolonged contact with my bare skin on the herb, I get hives with the mark of herb transposed unto my skin for an hour or two, really itchy ones. A hot/cold shower is the only relief. It fades away in the following hours.

Last time I did that, it was a week ago and in the following days, I had hives all over for the first time, tiny itchy spots all over, the more I scratched, the more it was itchy. It has calmed down since yesterday. A strange reaction which I'm not sure I can connect to my session on grass, though it seems directly related.

What is funny though is that it happened just after the Session from 9 June 2018, so I wonder if the protocol followed by @Renaissance could be the key as it seems to be the same underlying causes. The budget doesn't allow me to buy supplements, for now, I prioritize NFB. But as it is seasonal and almost over, I'll get there next season and work on mind and emotions while.

Louise Hay's Point of view :



I can relate to that. Time to find out what it's all about, let go thinking errors and affirm new thought patterns.

Well, this year I had just minor symptoms probably because it was too cold and rainy. As soon as I noticed first symptoms of an itchy nose and eyes I used the HailiCare Allergy Reliever that I ordered last year, after the recommendation of Laura.

You can see the order link in my previous post here.

This year I noticed that my son who is 11 years old is having the same problem. We have done an allergy test ( IgE level test ) and he has just a minor reaction to one type of the grass ( wild rye grass ) that we found to grow in the building backyard in big quantities.


So, I still don't know what is the cause. Maybe all these quick changes that are occurring in our atmosphere, our environment and maybe our bodies lack the ability to adapt at the same rate to all this. I really don't know. Maybe it is the toxicity of heavy metals that are causing this. This was also mentioned in this thread by Siberia. I cant check for the heavy metal toxicity where I live because it is still not available but as soon as will have a chance to do it I will. I have to check that especially after taking Iodine for a long time.

Last year was with very bad symptoms this year it is much. much better.
 
Top Bottom