Harvesting of Human Energy

Ocean

The Living Force
So what has to happen?
Not enough people are buying the COVID psy-op mainstream narrative anymore, you can feel that just in your interactions in everyday life. People know and can sense now that something is way, way off. So something else will have to be inserted for the control system to stay online and running towards its intended conclusion. What? And therein lies the big question.

Because more and more everyday folk are seeing the transparencies now – the connections between persons of interest, the Epstein network and all its foils and runners being behind what’s happening, and has been since the start, with the entire COVID agenda. How this medical and seemingly pandemic crisis ties in with the political, how the political ties in with the increasingly esoteric and occult elements, and how all this recent alien and UFO disclosure news can serve all those masters

Many problems begin and end at the base level. For us here, spirits in the material world trapped in the human condition for a time, that level is our DNA. And there is a concerted effort by many upper-tier personalities in seeking to alter that DNA, to modify it, recombine it. This seems, needless to say, a curious proposition that begs the question – “Why?” The answers to that lie in many darkened corners. They are wrapped in mind control (COVID gaslighting) and trauma-based programming (Mask fear and alienation), but there are concrete effects that are attempting to be implemented. These answers also must be observed thru a patina of associations: look at some of the major players trying to put them into play on a mass scale; then look at who they are closely associated with. Those answers are telling, and lead into areas that have profound implications for the entire world.

We have examined the particulars of the Bill Gates machinery before, but as with any good Luciferian operation, the expansions continue unabated. The latest (which reeks of transhumanism at the bottom line and sounds like something out of The Matrix), is cornering a way to make a profit out of the harvesting of human energy. Yes, you read that right. And this is to say nothing of the looming COVID vaxx, and which everyone from Fauci to Gates has now mandated we ALL must have for this whole thing to be over – but more on that in a minute.

Cryptomining first

“In the locust wind/ Comes a rattle and hum/ Jacob wrestled the angel/ And the angel was overcome/ You plant a demon seed/ You raise a flower of fire/ See them burning crosses/ See the flames higher and higher.” U2, Bullet The Blue Sky 1987.

THE LAB RAT WHO KNEW TOO MUCH​

Amazing Polly - the demise of Erin Valenti​

Did Erin Valenti know too much? Is THIS what she was talking about? Are these only part of the operations she saw coming?

But oh no, Gates has so much more in store for us. We spoke previously of DNA:

They are all set to weaponize your DNA, turn YOU into the genetically modified organism, into something else. Is 2020 Year Zero for all of us. Is the “Great Reset” deliberate wording beginning to make sense?

RETRACTED: 5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells - PubMed (and yes, 5G plays a huge role in all this.)

Dr. Warns New COVID-19 Vaccine Is Untested And Will Alter Your DNA - trying to get the information out to the public.

And yes, this major pdf by the Italian scientist Massimo Fioranelli has been retracted/censored everywhere. No wonder. ANY mention of 5G in anything other than a glowing, positive, “it’s GOOD for you!” light will get you banned.

COVID, with its HIV/AIDS enclosing envelope, is merely the latest 2.0 version unleashed, this time with bizarre, revelatory side-effects: a noticeable loss of taste and smell, hallucinations and otherworldly dreams at night, and now a huge auto-immune issue. What exactly is going on here? Has something been released that does something to us long-term? As the veils all around us thin more and more, are we being prepped for something? Are the true effects of COVID something that will take many more months, even years, to take hold? Are they part of a binary or even tertiary weaponization stream which won’t see full actualization until some point in the future?

I know the on-the-ground, in-the-present effects are so negligible as to have to be lied about, continually, to scare us into following instead of leading, but what about tomorrow?

Already the Feds along with the charmers at Yale (you know, those same swells that both financed and benefitted from Epstein), are holding clinical trials on how to best “persuade” Americans to take the COVID jab, since, at last count, some 70% were definitely not down with getting their yum-yum Mark of the Beast:

True that many are seeing through the lies. Middle class, middle educated, working people mostly (in my experience) are seeming to question the narrative. Among my friends, family members and colleagues (some very highly educated, some high powered, seemingly intellectuals), there is only one person seeing through it. A couple are physicians, chomping at the bit to be able to volunteer for vaccination trials. They consider it their duty. Among what I will call the public assistance class, I've noted a great deal of anger about the unmasked people killing everyone, and how the lockdowns and school closures had better continue! My work puts me in contact with a great variety of people every day. I just listen and observe.
I spoke honestly to one friend (a physician) about my concern for constant mask wearing lowering my O2 levels, how I'd purchased a pulse oximiter to track it, etc. Response: "So what! Well worth the drop in O2 to stay safe."
Most everyone seems to be in whatever bubble of their own choosing.
I have this tiny hope that the stuff they put on Facebook is only for the sake of blending in with true believers, for sake of self-protection. Like, maybe they are aware of call calls and emails being monitored, etc.

Back
Top Bottom