harry taylor

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
For those that haven't caught it yet, Mr. Taylor managed to get right in the grill of our Lord President and basically told him how we all feel. Bush's reactions would be great to have analyzed by someone in the psychological fields....

This is Harry Taylor:

HarryTaylor.jpg

anyone else get reminded of the norman rockwell painting Freedom of Speech?

rockwell1.jpg

Despite being interrupted and laughed at by George W. Bush several times, this brave man persevered and said this to the smirking mass murderer we have as president:

"I have never felt more ashamed of nor more frightened by my leadership in Washington, including the presidency, and I feel that despite your rhetoric, that compassion and common sense have been left far behind during your administration, and I would hope that from time to time you have the humility and the grace to be ashamed of yourself."

If you agree, you can go here to thank him for speaking for you: www.thankyouharrytaylor.org
(click at the bottom where it says "1000 comments" or whatever, and then scroll to the bottom to leave your comment.)

Here's the video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sdFQX1NIxJY

What would have been also funny would be putting the Rockwell central figure in Taylor's place. The looks on the three women's faces are too much. They could all be desciples in Da Vinci's "The Last Supper". :)

After reading the full account of the question, I realized that the woman sitting closest to him is most probably 'booing' - since rounds of booing ensued upon Mr. Taylor's question. The only woman in the frame dressed in the uniform of the pathocracy (the make-up, curled hair, quasi-business blue suit, flower (though enormous enough to constitute a tripping hazard) on the lapel, as a feminine replacement for the lapel pin flag, is the only person in the frame 'booing'. The woman in the rear, with her mouth wisely hidden, is probably whispering to her neighbor, "can you believe he's saying that? (or maybe, "make sure you duck when the secret service sniper takes him out."). The dark haired woman has a look on her face that could be interpreted as either, "what the h*ll is wrong with you", or "why am I waking up at this weird speech, and who is that guy?"
Disciples at 'The Last Supper' they could totally be. =)

Back
Top Bottom