Harry Potter gets manipulated by evil magicians kids....

Cyre2067

The Living Force
This ones strange, but it was so vivid i can't not write it. So basically im in the harry potter universe and the first thing i remember is being Hermianie Granger. She was watching some evil kids, a boy and a girl, perform some sort of magic ritual and they were being instructed to do so by an older evil woman. The woman and the kids seemed very serpentine, and had small black, slit like eyes. The ritual they were performing was designed to get Harry and Ron to climb on the ceiling at a public gathering. They were slithering around it unable to control their actions, and defying gravity at the same time. Hermianie somehow herd the words, followed the sounds, and busted in on the kids. She then found the older good female teacher and told her, "I need to talk to you right the f**k now, pardon the language but its really important" I remembered those words clearly. So she pulled her into my bedroom (the one i used to occupy upstairs in my parents house, which was somehow connected to the big public room in which potter was on the ceiling) and tried to close the door but the evil woman and her kids followed me in and the teacher lady was paralyzed with fear. I demanded to know who this woman was and what she was doing, and in our reality that's when my brother came downstairs and asked me for help, thus waking me up and ripping me out of the dreamstate. This left me in a state of confusion as i had believed the potter-dream universe to be completely legit. For a half-second i thought i was in the wrong reality. Then my memories came back and my existence here "solidified". I was still dizzy, it felt as if my soul-complex wasn't completely attached to my corporeal body, this feels much like being on a boat while drunk, to give you an idea of the disorientation. After about 15 minutes i regained normal consciousness.

So interpretation time! Weee! Okay, so i think that the older woman represented 4D STS teaching 4D candidates how to do the same, as their magic had to do with direct manipulation. Although the purpose was to make the good guys appear strange, and they had alot of malicious intent toward them. Hermiane had the instutitive ability to find the evil guys, to point them out, and to demand to know what they were doing. But her supposed instructor seemed awefully fearful of them for some reason, and could not answer. So maybe the "school" that she belonged to was a "false school" in that it taught incomplete knowledge therefor allowing the boys to be manipulated by the dark magic. The teacher lady was quite taken aback with fear, and such is not the style of a true seer, so how could she claim rights as a teacher when she herself had not conquered fear?

So why harry potter? Whats the meaning of them belonging to a "false school"? And why did it feel so real? I mean, i was interrupted in the middle of it so perhaps the seemingly real feeling is just a result of the timing of my REM state however i don't believe in coincidence so the feeling was meant to happen just as my examination of the dream was meant to happen...

Why Hermianie and not Harry???Or Weasely?The fact you dreamed you were different gender may speak of part of this issue?

Don't mean to pry-and I am no where near EsoQuest or some of the others at this thing-but are you having any...err...mmm..problems with your current sexual orientation?

Have you been taking Melatonin? That stuff can really whack your dream machine into high gear. I have been taking it for about a month off and on-and if you take it for a few days running-you can have really "strange" dreams-and intensely erotic.

I had one the other night-a real doozy-where all of a sudden I am confronted by this humongous swimming pool like body of water (the Celtic symbol for crossing a thresh hold or realm border!)-I can see the bottom is WAY down there-this sucker is deep.

So I plunge in and swim across it-and suddenly-I have NO idea how-I wind up naked in this whirl pool /hot tub with this guy-who wants to-well you know-do things.

First of all-I am not gay-and told the fellow I was not-but he kept insisting. And to tell the truth, I didn't seem to mind so awful much-that he was attracted to me...and might have just said what the hey and experimented a little if I had not woke up...

I woke up feeling really creeped out (personally-a persons' sexual orientation is nobody's business but theirs and if they are attracted to someone of the same sex and it works for them who are we to judge them-and I have no problem with that at all)-but the C's said this substance is a mild hallucinogen (oh oh!- the Govt. Goon Squads will be pushing to get this stuff off the shelves so we can't cop a buzz-better stock up!) and can have this affect.

So anyway-the melatonin can produce very strange, intensely erotic dreams as your mind moves "up"in level and channels are opened. So if you are taking Melatonin that could be a cause for the high strangeness-or could be a screen memory for abduction?

Didn't I ask you about this once before- screen memories, that is?

Other than that-this is real interesting.

Yes I have had dreams with sexual connotations too while taking melatonin and had wondered why. In one, a man was trying to have forced sex with me and I had to fight to escape him and in another my ex-husband and I was kissing and in the dream I wondered why he was kissing me.

Interesting dream. For those of you wondering how I go about interpreting these things, there are basically two factors: intuition and reason (right and left brain zones).

Intuition comes from taking the full dream picture, and comes from the sense that wide-angle view creates. Intuition is what allows me to take each dream on its own merit, because all dreamers are different. This is something that comes from practice.

Reason gives intuition its focus. For that sense to make sense you have to be aware of the many and varied manifestations of the psyche and interdimensional dreamtime that dreams can represent, or at least have a varied set of working and interlocking categories.

For intuition to link with reason you have to be able to identify the sense you get from the whole dream with the corresponding basic category, or at least have a vague idea of that correspondence. Then you need to look not so much at the symbols and try to interpret them, but at the patterns of interaction between dream elements. Characters can be literal or symbolic, and so can their actions and relationships.

Both jOdas and Brent's latest posted dreams here have a strong archtypal character, which can be found in folklore. This is not always the case with dreams, but pretty much fits here. While jOda's skeleton dream was a general archtype, Brent's is culture-specific, linked to a popular modern story-line.

To look at the big picture of this dream, we need to examine the context of that story-line. Then we need to look into Brent's possible association with that story-line. The Harry Potter Universe seems to come from the mind of a certain English woman, but its wide appeal shows that it is more than that.

I read somewhere that the magician school has a lot in common with elitist secret societies. It seems these magicians represent a certain "class" of people that have a lot in common with royal bloodlines. The more powerful magicians act like higher royalty and the lesser ones like lesser royalty. Only these don't seem to rule commoners, but have their own self-contained society, and within that society there seem to be factions of "good" and "evil".

I would gather the vividness of the dream was tied to the strength of the Harry Potter meme itself, a collective focus strong enough to literally create a dream plane unto itself. Brent himself has expressed, furthermore, that he is inclined to "battle" dreams, which imply a playing out of the good/evil drama or a me vs. them drama at least.

Now, as to why Brent resonated with the Harry Potter Universe, I cannot say. Perhaps a stray observation or thought connecting with it, or even a series of subliminal associations leading to that direction. The point is the Universe or dream-plane itself resonated with something in Brent's psyche.

I think the link here is strongly related with his choice of identification role in the dream: The girl. Personally, I think Brent's bisexual orientation (if I am correct) indicates not so much gender confusion, but gender flexibility, or a looser identification of self with gender than those of us who are heterosexually identified, for example.

The only time I had a feminine identification, for example was in one past life regression, out of many. Never in a dream that I can remember. So if someone has a more androgynous orientation where psyche is not identified with gender, things are more flexible. This made the link easier, because I believe the Hermione figure, the one really involved in this issue was the only available dream avatar where an observer could link.

And the full identification and practical displacement of identity (where Brent was disoriented as to which reality was which after waking) is a likely indication that his dream perception resonated with a figure of the dream plane. Now, there IS no Hermione Granger, BUT there are many people (fans of Harry Potter) who in part identify with her and contribute to her construct making it practically a separate reality.

When these people read or watch Harry Potter stories, they put themselves in Hermione's shoes and in doing so give part of their essence to support the construct independently of the story. That is because as they watch the flick or read the corresponding book, they do not make choices. Hermione's character does and they just get swept along. This is important: when you identify with something or someone that makes choices or acts independently of you, you literally add part of yourself to their meme construct (or thoughtform egregor).

So Brent, through disposition and probable circumstance, linked with the egregor in the egregor's virtual plane, which is similar to a dream-matrix powered by many human minds linked through common or compatible identifications.

That Unverse, furthermore, was involved in a "story". The story itself was very archtypal and the energy running it was probably fueled by the combined issues of the collective supporting the Hermione form, since that was the protagonist, but also seemed to include a "contribution" from the "other side" (the sorceress and her serpentine students).

The story involves others, but most likely involves Brent in some way as well. It's issue, however, is a feminine perspective and probably an archtypally feminine issue in and of itself, and Brent has a unique perspective here as a male.

I believe this perspective (the gender contrast) allowed him to recall the dream in an objective way. Females would probably be linked to Hermione's identity through gender, and so could not hold the part of them in Hermione from their waking self.

For them, they WHERE Hermione, and when they woke the WHERE themselves. Paradoxically, the very linkage of gender precluded observer consciousness in the dream, and without observer consciousness (which is automatic when YOU are the dream protagonist) there is no memory.

Now to the dream story. Interestingly enough the "magic" seemed to be gender-oriented. The sorceress (clear archetype of the dark crone) channeled the male and female energies (see Tarot Card: The Devil for symbolism of this set-up) of her underlings (slithering like serpents) to control the movements of the two males Harry and Ron, who are also egregor constructs connected to many people with distinct personality outlines many people have in common.

Hermione was not included in the curse, which points to its gender-specific nature. The next event is the other polarization of "good". Here we have the good crone of wisdom (notice the STS/STO polarization of the crone archtype). Now in this interaction we need to notice a fundamental detail: It occured in Brent's childhood bedroom, which he occupied probably when he was Harry's, Ron's and Hermione's age.

This is an important detail because it reveals a coherence between Brent's frequency and that of the Harry Potter dream plane. You might consider it a representation of the doorway of access, a common space between Brent and the Harry Potter reality. It indicates the link occured in that portion of Brent's psyche closely related to Hermione's age (all the memories and sensations experienced at that age and the psychological make-up still present in the current psychic make-up of Brent the adult).

Within the "room" in Brent's psyche we had not only Hermione and the good crone, but the evil one and her minions as well. To the dark magic also has presence in Brent's psyche as well, and possibly influences his male side (most likely not in strict heterosexual terms, and maybe regarding desires toward certain young males).

The issue presented besides the manipulation of Hermione's male friends by this "gender magic" and the dark crone, was the inability of the bright crone to deal with it. Harry, Ron and Hermione are at the onset of puberty as far as the movies go at least. The dark crone is manipulating the boys through that, and the girl is seeking the bright crone to counter it. The bright crone cannot.

I believe she cannot because to counter gender magic, you need gender magic a balanced male-female presence, which did not exist here. Brent could not provide it because the part that was apart from influence was one with Hermione.

Even though he COULD have manifested independantly in his own dream room (in principle), the male part was under the spell, and the female part could not counter it alone. Gender dissociation made him a good observer, but also poor candidate to play a redeeming masculine role here. Especially since it is probably his "male" side needing "redemption" here from its obsessions, generated by these negative crone stimulated energies.

The good crone was not at fault. She knew without the male element she could not help, and without that balance she was at the mercy of the evil one. I believe that she would have told Hermione this, and that this "telling" shifted to Brent's consciousness to his brother calling. Was this a coincidence, or a synchronistic symbol transcending the dream experience.

His brother WAS the male element, and at first I thought his brother calling was PART of the dream. This shows that often the boundaries between dream and "reality", just as the boundaries between individual and collective psyches are not so rigidly defined. It's all energy anyway.

The fact that the transition was abrupt and there was disorientation indicates that most of Brent's psyche had identified with Hermione, and the male aspect of Brent's identity was what was at stake here. To awaken he had to leave Potter's plane and remerge with the male aspect, and in doing so he could transfer the observer memories because of the combination of strong identification with the female and the contrast with his male genetics.

So here is an issue played out in the Harry Potter plane regarding manipulated male behaviour that well-meaning females involved cannot help correct, but which a loosely gender-identified person could observe. The manipulation has its roots IMO in the original hormone flows of puberty, which mark our subsequent sexual identities, and can provide insight in some prevalent issues between males and females, and how males succumb to "dark forces" that make them act out of character.

What was lacking here was a gender-grounded male psyche immune to manipulation, probably the manipulation that makes some women wrap some men around their little fingers, or makes men act in an obsessive sexual manner.

Brent can, however, transfer the insight given by the female oriented side to the male one, and can replay the dream to be himself in his room and talk to Hermione and the good crone to see what they have to say.

Among other things, the dream indicates the complexity of the dreamtime, where many elements come together. Anyway, that's my 2 cents on the matter.

aurora said:
Yes I have had dreams with sexual connotations too while taking melatonin and had wondered why. In one, a man was trying to have forced sex with me and I had to fight to escape him and in another my ex-husband and I was kissing and in the dream I wondered why he was kissing me.
I don't think Melatonin makes dreams more sexual per se, although I have read somewhere it can have aphrodisiac qualities (or maybe I'm confusing it with something else). What it does is increase the conductivity of dream perception, and this includes telepathic receptivity through dreams.

Thus, if someone is having sexual thoughts about us, we can tune into it, or the enhances sensual awareness can translate into sexual dreams, which another part of our mind tries to justify. The dream world is a complex and entangled world, not rigidly structured as the waking one. As I mentioned above, self, others, other dimensions, varied elements in this one can all merge into one clump of a dream story. Melatonin just increases sensitivity to all this and pumps up the dream volume, so to speak.

Otherwise these connections already exist, and we just don't carry them through into the waking state as they are too dim for recall.

Wow eso, you are good! My interpreation was wayyy off.

It's appropriate timing so i'll should give some background, including my evening after i woke from my nap (dream happened in a nap after work 5-6pm est). I had plans to hang out with a friend of mine, he's cool, lots of potential, but he's constantly suffering from ignorance thus getting into a lot of trouble. Anyway, i have a bit of a crush on him and he's hetereosexual (or claims to be, thats a whole nother story...) so i try to respect that and do not push any boundries.

Anyway we grab dinner, and the whole time i can't help feeling like he's making small talk. Regurgitating stuff he learned at work (Best Buy, knows lots about TVs) and to me it felt awfully date-esque. After dinner we then met up with other friends of ours and decided to go chill @ my friend Monica's house, she has a hot tub. We get there and hop in the hot tub, and there's a lot of flirtation going on between the males and the females, and i jokingly participate (im homosexual, but tend to act more like a hetereo then lots of hetereo's i know, i dislike the term "gay" and "straight" as it tends to imply cultural context which is lacking when it comes to myself, going with those words im a gay guy that acts straight, who rarely has sex with women).

Anyway the whole time im controlling myself NOT to make inappropriate advances toward my friend Andrew (thas his name), and i succeeded, however the urge (and my attraction to him in general) was/is quite strong.

This perhaps may be coming from the "dark crone", i've noticed when im around him i have an unusually strong physical attraction to him, usually my self control keeps me in line, but alcohol or other substances tends to lower my control parameters and in the past i've come darn near close to crossing said line. After reading about STS/STO i've made the choice to not cross any lines unless asked, and the logic therein has kept me in check.

So it comes to Eso's suggestion that i "replay" the dream, adding myself in and "talking to Hermione and the good crone". And while that's a great suggestion i only have one question... how do i do that? I mean, is it as simple as it sounds?

I definately awoke this morning with a sense that the matrix has two primary control centers which keep me in line, good w**d and my infernal attracted towards straight-acting, good looking guys. If i could disarm them i would be in a much better position to free myself sotospeak.

Thanks for yer opinions guys, appreciate the insight offered by different perspectives.

Cyre2067 said:
So it comes to Eso's suggestion that i "replay" the dream, adding myself in and "talking to Hermione and the good crone". And while that's a great suggestion i only have one question... how do i do that? I mean, is it as simple as it sounds?
Yes, it is as simple as it sounds. Just lie down, relax and play the dream out vividly in your imagination from the start. When you get to the point where everyone is in your room, just imagine yourself standing back from Hermione and start asking the good crone questions, and see what your thoughts form into as responses, impulses, intuitions and the like. Ask her about your situation, if you like.

Personally, I had a lot of gay friends, and do not have them anymore because they hit on me. And the whole deal reminded me of how women must feel when a persistent male they do not want hits on them, and for a while I turned shy toward women because of interpreting any kind of flirting as this psychological pressure thing, which I now know is not true.

A lot of guys used a kind of political correctness manipulation thing on me, where I allegedly was close-minded and inhibited because I did not want to engage with them. This put me on the spot, because they did radiate sexual energy, and even if a rock radiates such energy you feel it. And these characters know I felt it. What they did not understand was that I did not want to engage with it. The energy is ok, and the thought of homosexual activity is an interesting fantasy. I just can't abide intimate male physical proximity. Maybe it's a pheromone thing, but the acceptance of the energy was usually misunderstood.

The thing most people forget is that the homosexual male is still a male, often with the same arrogant agressive tendencies of many males. And sometimes males can't get it through their heads that no means no. At the same time, they keep trying because they may occasionally get a yes even though they leave a trail of hurt others behind them.

To me Brent, you seem to be turned on by the hunt and challenge of getting a "straight" guy more than having a real desire for one. The turn on may be very real, but what lies at its roots? Perhaps some dark crone dynamic. Ask the other crone about this.

Another interesting point is that Tschai's sexual dream was also in a hot tub with someone hitting on him. Now THAT is an interesting coincidence to have him express that dream on this thread.

Annette 1, why don't you repost your dream by opening a separate thread so we don't get confused? No reason not to and it would make replying much easier. It's a bit longer than auroras, and may need a deeper interpretation.

EsoQuest said:
Yes, it is as simple as it sounds. Just lie down, relax and play the dream out vividly in your imagination from the start. When you get to the point where everyone is in your room, just imagine yourself standing back from Hermione and start asking the good crone questions, and see what your thoughts form into as responses, impulses, intuitions and the like. Ask her about your situation, if you like.
Ill def try this when i get home. Thanks!

Personally, I had a lot of gay friends, and do not have them anymore because they hit on me. And the whole deal reminded me of how women must feel when a persistent male they do not want hits on them, and for a while I turned shy toward women because of interpreting any kind of flirting as this psychological pressure thing, which I now know is not true.
Actually im very concious of this phenomena, which is why i dont hit on my guy friends. I've seen girls been made uncomfortable by repeated advances, thus i do not wish to impart that feeling to any other being. There were times where my controls werent as refined, however they were always present, so generally any flirt i make with my friends is more of a joke, and the hilarity that insues insures my presupposition that im not making them uncomfortable.

To me Brent, you seem to be turned on by the hunt and challenge of getting a "straight" guy more than having a real desire for one. The turn on may be very real, but what lies at its roots? Perhaps some dark crone dynamic. Ask the other crone about this.
Actually id have to disagree, im not physically attracted to men that act "gay". Never have been, i think of it kinda as i dig guys, not guys that act like girls. This makes me a minority within a minority and im cool with that, i just hardly ever get laid. :-)

Cyre2067 said:
Actually id have to disagree, im not physically attracted to men that act "gay". Never have been, i think of it kinda as i dig guys, not guys that act like girls. This makes me a minority within a minority and im cool with that, i just hardly ever get laid. :-)
Understood.

At the same time, I met a lot of homosexual men who don't act gay. They actually all expressed the opinion that the flamer thing is an act, and one that they did not really respect. I'm sure you could find guys happy to be with you that don't act like girls. Then again, I haven't been to the U.S. since 1999 for any great length of time, so I could be wrong.

Anyway, since you did have this dream it pays to find out if you are under a predatory "spell" or not. Good luck, in any case.

Hi Brent-

First my apologies for using the term "gay"-who ever came up with that stupid tag anyway? But to get to the point-

I remember something the C's said about what 4thD is like-where we have "variable" physicality (sounds like fun!) and where you might go to sleep male and wake up female...

That genders are "blurred" you will become close to becoming if not acctually become an androgyne-a perfect blend of both male and female (energies?) I don't quite remember what they said. Perhaps physically? I do recall they said you would "look" different-

But anyway-when we dream I believe our "real" persona-that is the real "self" which can assume either role-will probably assume whatever role seems appropriate at the moment-since we have been incarnated numerous times as both male and female, I am sure-and your true self can adapt at the speed of thought and willy nilly become one or the other as the situation demands-so upon consideration, taking the role of Hermione, was at the time appropriate to avoid the negative energies of the Dark Crone, who was obviously interested only in the males.

It's just cool that you were ABLE to do that-somehow intuiting that it was needful to be Hermione rather than Harry or Ron-the rest of us, identifying only with the male energies probably would have wound up getting zapped by the Dark Crone.

Perhaps you are just more advanced than the rest of us cretins...and it IS weird about the hot tub thing!? Maybe that is another function of the "energies" that flow on and through this site. Kind of neat actually...

OKay so i did what Eso reccomended and in the interests of sharing here's what i saw/experienced. I replayed the dream as best as i could recall it, more imagery came in the details of the dark kids/crones faces. The kids were china-doll esque, wearing black formal attire. The Crone herself wore a black dress, that was kinda ragged, and she had her hair up in a bun, reminded me of stereotype of a teacher only with an evil twist, outta the 50s. I get to the point where Hermione was asking the Good Crone, "Who are they? What are they doing?" and then i step outta her back and kinda float down next to her.

She kinda looked at me perplexed and asked me who i was, i told her i was the guy having this dream, and she seemed even more confused. I told her to relax and that i was here to find out the answers to the questions she herself had just asked because i was concerned for Harry and Ron and that somehow their fate was connected to mine. She accepted that and so we kinda held hands and asked the good crone the same questions over again.

At this point i could feel what i can only describe as interference. Its as if something was trying to block my communication or trying to interpose things on top of what the good crone was saying, so all she got out was "Controllers... Manipulators..." That didnt really help b/c i could see that for myself. So then, i asked what they were doing and i got a visual, it was of the three of the dark ones in a triangle, the triangle generated a dark stream of sorts that formed a line in my mind all the way to a bright white spot. So then i posed, "Is there anything we can do to stop them?" and in response Hermione and I moved closer to the Good Crone, Hermione took one of her hands and i took the other, the three of us them formed a triangle and from our triangle a bright white stream was generated. This image blended with the dark one and i saw the bright stream pushing against the dark stream until they were in equalibrium. Then the image receeded and i was kinda confused, "That's it?" and the good crone replied, "That's it."

I shrugged and was reluctant to leave (had only been meditating for about 5 minutes), so i turned around and saw Harry and Ron float down from the ceiling and seemingly return to normal. Hermione hugged them and they looked confused when they saw me. Harry asked "Who's that?" and Hermione didn't really have a response so i said, "I'm the guy dreaming this up, my name's Brent." And they all looked kinda confused, so then the scene shifted and we're all sitting in some comfy chairs and i explained, "So i had this dream yesterday, and it was suggested that i try to revisit the scenario and try to come to some kind of conclusion. So, in what i can only describe as another universe, i layed down and replayed these events over in my mind. Only, this time i stepped outside of hermione at the 'end' and proceeded to do what i just did. All of this, the chairs, you guys, exists inside my mind." They asked where i came from, and said i "Earth in another universe, probably parallel to this one, somehow. Everyone there is what you would call a mugol, and we have no magic." I proceeded to play with wisps of electric energy, "I can't do that where i come from, and neither can anyone else." They seemed a bit displeased at that so i suggested, "well, imagine if you were born a mogul, but had the opportunity to become a wizard. You could only do so by risking everything and with great effort, that's kinda what it's like where im from." They understood and i kinda got the feeling it was time for me to go, and they asked, "well how do you get back there?" The first thing that popped into my mind was opening a portal and hopping through, but i figured anything else could follow me through the portal, so then i said "Simple... I jump out a window." Oh before i left i kinda materialized three necklaces with gemstone pendants and told them to wear them and that they'd keep them safe, that they had my "essence" in them and they should hide them. Also that they shouldnt tell anyone else about me, where i came from, or the necklaces themselves. So they stuffed them into their jerkins and we all hugged.

Then i jumped out the nearest window and sort of dissolved in the air, i felt a "plop" and opened my eyes with a pretty stark clarity of mind. Other then that i dont feel much different. So i don't know what i did, if it was "all in my head" or what, but it seems i accomplished something that was "directed" by my subconcious, so hopefully that in and of itself is a good thing.

tschai said:
But anyway-when we dream I believe our "real" persona-that is the real "self" which can assume either role-will probably assume whatever role seems appropriate at the moment-since we have been incarnated numerous times as both male and female, I am sure-and your true self can adapt at the speed of thought and willy nilly become one or the other as the situation demands-so upon consideration, taking the role of Hermione, was at the time appropriate to avoid the negative energies of the Dark Crone, who was obviously interested only in the males.

It's just cool that you were ABLE to do that-somehow intuiting that it was needful to be Hermione rather than Harry or Ron-the rest of us, identifying only with the male energies probably would have wound up getting zapped by the Dark Crone.

Perhaps you are just more advanced than the rest of us cretins...and it IS weird about the hot tub thing!? Maybe that is another function of the "energies" that flow on and through this site. Kind of neat actually...
I doubt im any more advanced then anyone else. Certainly Laura, Eso and the rest of the gang have done much more work then i have. I'm only 23, and stumbled onto SotT while researching the apocalypse back in december, so i kinda feel like im catching up.

I didn't really make myself hermione, not consciously anyway, i just ended up being her and was confused b/c i've never had a dream in which i wasnt myself. Different versions of myself, older/younger/malicious/really ignorant, but never another person or gender. Studying Gurdjieff i've noticed my mechanical nature, so i'm not "able to do" anything other then subtly guide the Is in a direction... sort of.

That hot tub thing is strange thou, and it wasnt the first time i've had a bizarre sexual experience in that hot tub, so the coincidences keep on comin. However the other night was more sexual tension inside my head, where as the prior was actually three people, naked, kinda sorta molesting eachother/making out while there were 4-5 other people in the hot tube. Needless to say, there was a lot of alcohol and one other substance involved, but overall the experience was harmless and amusing.

Back
Top Bottom