Happy Winter Solstice 2014

Happy Winter Solstice to all!! Today I received the greeting card!! Excellent, thanks so much! :D :D :D

Happy Winter Solstice, ya'll.

Just to add a little trivia - to the Chinese Daoist, this is a major celebration called Dong Zi for it marks the beginning of the 'true new year'. Traditionally, the festivity is marked with offerings to the deities and ancestors plus the partaking of glutinous rice balls called Tang Yuan served in a clear sweetened ginger broth. Mostly plain, some of these chewy colourful balls are stuffed with sesame, peanut or mung bean paste. Neither paleo nor keto, but purely symbolic of birth and rebirth :)

Attachments

• IMG-20141222-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20141222-WA0004.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 185
Merry Winter/Summer Solstice to all! :)

Thanks you for the Christmas/Caesar card! Love the pipe touch too... :cool2:

Joy to the Tribe!

:flowers::dance: :thup: :bacon: :flowers:

Enjoy the Winter Solstice everyone. Loved the card. Brought a massive smile and much laughter to my home. Thanks again!

Happy Winter Solstice to all of you. Thank you so much for everything and may the light grow stronger.

loreta said:
Happy happy Winter Solstice to everyone. May this new season bring peace inside us, Grace and good solitude.

I'll raise a glass to that! Happy wishes to ALL this Winter and with the might of your will give way to change. :thup:

HERE WE COME 2015!!!

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
― Rumi

I wish to everybody a very happy winter bear solstice! That the bear inside us gives us clear ideas, silence and more presence for now and for next year! And that the bear outside, you know... the Russian bear, helps us because we need it, really!

Back
Top Bottom