Happy Winter Solstice 2014

Richard S said:
I know it's a bit early but I wanted to get this topic started. My best wishes to all of you and may the Divine Cosmic Mind look after you and grant your fondest wishes for the new year! :cheer:

Thanks! Happy Winter Solstice and a very Merry Caesarmass to everyone :wizard: :love:

Happy Winter Solstice, everyone! At last, a return to the light!
Apparently the official time is at 11:03pm GMT. That's about 6pm here, so I'll try to remain aware at that time and say a little prayer for the new year :)

EDIT: Changed CET to GMT.

Yo! Happy Winter Solstice to everyone everywhere in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th densities.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Happy Winter Solstice to you all and Merry Caesarmas. From now the light returns again. :cheer:

Merry Solstice to all! The Light Returns. Wishing you Peace, Health and Happiness.

Esoterica and I have celebrated today with a lunch at a country pub and now we have a candle burning among our winter greenery arrangement that I made complete with orange and clove pomanders and mistletoe. No tinsel and sparkles in our house.

This is truly a beautiful celebration to honor Mother Earth and the life that she sustains and it is symbolic of our hope for renewal and new beginnings.

Home made Winter Solstice card, pomanders and arrangement.

Attachments

• Solstice card.jpg
    Solstice card.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Winter display.jpg
    Winter display.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Orange Pomanders.jpg
    Orange Pomanders.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 106
Happy Winter Solstice, everyone! May you strive always to have will, attention, and compassion, and the faith of Caesar in your hearts. With love, in this most wonderful time of the year. :flowers:

Happy happy Winter Solstice to everyone. May this new season brings peace inside us, Grace and good solitude.

Attachments

• winter_gnome_tealight_holder_2.jpg
    winter_gnome_tealight_holder_2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 103
Have a good Winter Solstice one and all, and conversely, a nice Summer Solstice for those downunder. :flowers:

Happy Winter Solstice to All! :hug2: :clap: And many thanks for the Caesar's Christmas Card :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom