Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

THANK YOU! Thank you all for your generosity! With each passing day I feel a greater sense of unity. You are my friends and even though a physical distance separates us, the feeling I have is that we are very close through love and mental affinity and that reduces the distance to zero. This forum is my family and I have no words to express the joy of being on this site. I wish you all the best for this year that begins to the whole community! fa8a97c9cb6f88555738e31ca5e1077b.jpg

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thank you very much for the beautiful calendar and the wonderful Christmas card. I'm also looking forward to them each year and keep them in a place I'm seeing every day. It means a lot.

To me, this is the time of the year I like using for reflection of the past year - where in my life lessons I've improved, and what needs more work. It's both sobering, humbling, and at the same time inspiring, along with feelings of gratitude, hope and determination for what's to come.

On this note, I'm wishing everyone a tranquil, contemplative and lovely Caesarmas with their loved ones and all the best for the new year. 🌟💫🔥

Back
Top Bottom