Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

J'ai reçu avec votre carte de voeux dont je vous remercie du fond du coeur car elle m'a fait grand plaisir...
Je vous envoie les miens en retour pour chacun de Vous que cette année vous apporte le meilleur...

I received with your greeting card which I thank you from the bottom of my heart because it gave me great pleasure ...
I send you mine in return for each of you that this year brings you the best...

I did not received yet the FOTCM calendar and the card. As it is the first time in years that I did not receive them before the end of the year, I was wondering if you would know about any trouble or delay with sendings?

Regarding the calendar, we have not received your request. Could you resend it by filling out this form?

Regarding the calendar, we have not received your request. Could you resend it by filling out this form?

I did filled the form on December 12th and made a donation as well. I quoted the Jefferson post from December 8th
Calendar donation sent and looking forward to it!

and wrote:
Same here. Many thanks to all involved and I wish everyone a beautiful Christmas Time.

The transaction number of the donation to Communaute Saint Martin made on the very same day (December 12th) is: 41S52771MC210352C

I did filled the form on December 12th and made a donation as well.

I looked through our database and we did receive the donation, but it was not accompanied by a calendar request.

On Dec 12 we wrote to you asking if you wanted any goodies for your donation, but we didn't receive a reply.

In any event, you can PM me your full name and address and we will send you a calendar.

Yesterday I picked up a card from the mailbox.
A very nice surprise that I got it and it was sent on 18.12.2020 :) I smiled ;) Thank you!:-):-)

Qs. how can i apply for the calendar?

I looked at it and thought that in this whole World there is "Hope" that someone objectively and realistically tries to look at this "madness".
Screenshot_3.pngScreenshot_2.png

I looked through our database and we did receive the donation, but it was not accompanied by a calendar request.

On Dec 12 we wrote to you asking if you wanted any goodies for your donation, but we didn't receive a reply.

In any event, you can PM me your full name and address and we will send you a calendar.
Thanks for your answer, I've just sent you a PM.

Received my t-shirt and calendar today. And that uplifting and encouraging note. I guess I sound repetitious, but I have been so blessed by the Fellowship in ways too numerous to mention. So thank you admins, mods, ambassadors, fellow members for all your hard work, dedication, commitment, and most importantly, love.💘
PS: The calendar is beautiful, a work of art. I'm going to see if I can get the photos photocopied, as well as imprinted on t shirts.
Love the t shirt.😎

Last edited:
Thank you for the beautiful calendar and the motivating holiday card! I've put it on my desk to lift my spirits, whenever I have the blues. I wish you all a good and productive new year despite of all the madness! There is always room for humor, for new ideas and insights, fellowship and sharing, new challenges and personal growth. :-)

Here is feeling I want to share with you. Whenever I watch the little birds on my balcony or the sunlight enchanting even the most ugly places, the beauty of plants and trees and all of nature's marvels, it fills me with joy and a feeling of affection and it makes me forget all the craziness for a while. It's also very awe inspiring. It amazes me how marvelous and intelligent the universe is designed, how these tiny birds with their little beaks and thin legs can withstand the cold and seem so joyful and agile at the same time. The universe is the greatest invention of all, the most expressive masterpiece and the greatest inspiration, something to look up to. I get the impression that the true and good will always prevail in the end, even if things look bleak at times. I'm grateful to be alive and to be part of this and I'm also grateful for the forum, our healthy network, where so many beautiful minds are working together and sharing their insights and observations – keeper of all those things that are truthful, whole and healthy. I'm glad to be here with you. It's like the eye of the storm. Although there is madness and chaos all around us, I'd say we have the best seats and the best view to watch this show unfold and help each other sort things out and learn from it the best we can. Keep up your spirits! :hug2:

Hello!

We received our greeting card and beautiful goodies with it! Thank you so much! It brought lots of warmth and joy to our hearts! 💗

Happy New Year and much love, joy and health to you all!!! :hug2::flowers:

Back
Top Bottom