HAMER: A Critical Look At Healthcare

100c

Jedi
I read this book a couple of years ago, and I'm still thinking about it. To be forthcoming, the author is a friend. As a quick synopsis, the title says it all. Mark looks at many healthcare issues from the viewpoint of money spent on them and alternative explanations. If you want to learn about German New Medicine, this is a great resource. The following is an abridged review I wrote on Goodreads:

I thought the book was too nice. The author attempted to shed a good light on all the organizations that profess to work toward better health. The data presented gave a different story. The data and track record showed that these organizations dedicated to health, are nothing more than money laundering organizations at worst, and at best, subsidy for industry and government charity for the ultra rich. I understand the desire to act fairly and without blatant accusation, but over the past hundred years, allopathic medicine has made little to no progress in the understanding of even the most basic of health issues.

The book discusses German New Medicine extensively, along with other health viewpoints. I think it is interesting how much the mind controls health. That seems like a dumb statement, but the book showed clearly how we need to start trusting our body's responses and reactions to things. We're so addicted to blaming everything on cancer, viruses, bacteria, germs and evil critters, that we rarely consider that the body might just be performing a necessary action to restore health or prepare for a trauma, or respond to it. In other words, trust our body. It's way smarter than we are.
I loved the book. Everyone should read it.

Reviews on Amazon

Agree! It's a book I 'd love to read. Debra gives us regularly some views about this medicine applied to some conditions members share here. I enjoy reading her posts.

The mental part of illnesses lack so much in modern medicine.
On the other hand, it's pity there's a point lacking in Hamer: he forgets there are also physical factors intervening in illness, like environment toxics, nutritional factors, lack of sun etc...
But by combining the two, we can be very near to optimal health.

On the other hand, it's pity there's a point lacking in Hamer: he forgets there are also physical factors intervening in illness, like environment toxics, nutritional factors, lack of sun etc...

I quite agree!
I also wonder how much the "mental" aspect to health is contributing to COVID19 cases.

Agree! It's a book I 'd love to read. Debra gives us regularly some views about this medicine applied to some conditions members share here. I enjoy reading her posts.

Hi, I am the author of the book Hyrum so graciously promoted.

IMO, you ought to combine the factors of which you wrote (how can they hurt?); Dr. Hamer certainly did. He perhaps assigned them a different weight than you might.

Clearly at the extreme level, like Chernobyl, such radiation kills many cells which the body then tries to replace in an effort to live, which is viewed as a tumor, and treated as such - insanity.

Lower level poisoning, such as DDT (or more recently Roundup) is generally acknowledged in GNM circles as causal in polio, though it being a motor conflict, some cases could also have a conflict shock root.

Malnutrition is rarely causal in disease (rickets, etc) in developed countries, though it seems prudent to optimize nutrition to aid in phase 2 (PCL) repairs. Any TB repair consumes large amounts of protein, which can prove fatal unless replenished through diet. Clearly, toxins in food (pesticides, herbicides, GMO, etc) are not optimal, and are IMO, a large problem, as are concentrated processed foods (refined sugar, grain, etc) that would not be part of any diet in the wild. On that note, Nature is seemingly quite forgiving of diet in the wild - how many animals repeatedly literally eat poop without any obvious negative ramifications? Only every dog ever.

Sunlight is similar to nutrition in that respect. Nature seems quite forgiving. Clearly the peoples living near the equator receive far more of it that those living near the poles. And yet, people clearly thrive in both places. In fact the latter also seem to thrive on a very restricted diet, missing in many of the food groups deemed essential in other locales. Inuit peoples have traditionally lived almost exclusively on a diet of seal - no veggies, fruits, grains, etc, for millennia. If diet were so sensitive, so inflexible, if the body could not synthesize what it needs from what it gets, why are they still with us? Ditto the Rarámuri people in Mexico, whose diet is quite restricted due to poor soils and arid conditions, and yet they are remarkably free of disease and seemingly all ultra-marathoners.

To me, the core of what Hamer was saying is that under certain seemingly common circumstances, the body will react with a cell+/cell- strategy intended to maximize our survival. We would be wise to understand that reaction, as wishing it away is pointless. By all means, eat well, be outdoors when you can, avoid poison. That alone though will not stop what we call disease from occurring. You cannot stop external events from occurring, but through awareness of what is happening you might mitigate the effects. If your boss is a prick and you are thus plagued with “urinary tract infections” because of a constant territorial marking conflict that naturally abates (resolves) on weekends (leading to repair symptoms - pain, swelling, fever, …), eating well will not stop the UTI. Nor will sunlight. You must fully resolve the boss conflict.

@nature, Thanks for tagging me, and I deeply admire your interest and appreciation for this amazing Treasure Hunt!
I read the sample of this book on amazon, and I agree, thank you @100c for bringing it to our attention!
The author seems to have grasped the concepts behind GNM that Dr. Hamer did his best to bring to the world.

I have read several other books written by Drs of Naturopathy, by Grieving, and angry family members who found GNM knowledge too late to save someone, and survivors who, after learning of Hamers research, had the courage to break the "Spell", and delete the Fear programs from themselves, thus, escaping the "Medical Machine".
Many muddy the waters a bit, though, due to holding onto the concept of "Attack" and "Disease" and symptoms must be "Fought".

I find it very heartening to see a growing number of former "Conventional Medically Indoctrinated" Researchers joining our Group of GNM Renegades, and Rebels. :cool2:

It gives me a small glimmer of hope that Knowledge and love, kindness and care will prevail over Fear and Control.
These brave Souls are all adding a lot of New research, and are doing all they can to break out of the belief system they were indentured and indoctrinated into.

Regarding toxins and malnutrition, poor diet and other health depleting factors, Hamer definitely DID take these detrimental factors into account in his studies.

Here are a couple of quotes and snips from the GNM website.
The links take you directly to well written explanations:

"Dr. Hamer: “An individual who eats properly is less susceptible to suffer biological conflicts. That is self-evident. It is a lot like why rich people don't get as many cancers as the poor, because the rich are able to resolve many conflicts simply by pulling out their chequebook and writing a cheque. But preventing cancer (or any other disease) through diet is impossible because even a healthy diet cannot stop conflicts from occurring. In Nature, the strong and healthy animal will naturally suffer fewer cancers than the one that is weak or aged. But this does not mean that being old is therefore carcinogenic.”

On Toxins:
Over the past decades, the theory that diseases are caused by toxins has become a widespread belief. It shares with other conventional theories the reliance on fear rather than scientific merit and distracts us from finding the truth of the origin of “diseases” within ourselves. The toxin theory also owes us the explanation as to why certain toxins would cause different diseases in different people and why some have reactions and others don't.

This is not to say that toxins are safe. Toxins in our food, in our environment, in consumer products as well as in electromagnetic pollutants can, of course, be harmful. Foods containing toxins (pesticides, herbicides, preservatives, food additives, and the like) deplete the body of energy, which can make the healing process, including the healing of cancer, very difficult. Also, neurotoxins, for example, in dental fillings (mercury) or in vaccines (aluminum, formaldehyde) can result in severe nerve damage and neurological disorders. Poisons contained in cytotoxic drugs ("Chemo") can cause severe organ damage resulting in death.

In view of the fact that every cancer starts with an unexpected biological conflict (DHS) involving a specific area in the brain from where a meaningful biological program (SBS) is coordinated, toxins can only cause diseases such as cancer, if they are associated with a DHS. A toxin-related conflict shock can, for instance, be triggered by hearing or reading thateven when you eat an apple you are taking in all the deadly chemicals (see the Kevin Trudeau quote above)

A toxin-DHS can prompt an “indigestible morsel conflict” (“I can't digest this toxic food”), resulting in “food allergies” or “scare-fright conflicts” leading to respiratory conditions such as asthma. This explains why multiple food and environmental “allergies afflict predominantly those who are the most knowledgeable regarding toxins and are, therefore, the most scared.

Dr. Hamer's discoveries clarify the supposed inconsistency of why people get cancer, or any other disease, even though they eat right, while others, who don't lead a healthy lifestyle and even smoke, never get sick.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was studying for my qualifications in an Energy Psychology method , we had a case study of a young woman who was "Allergic" to SALT.

When she ate any food that was salted, the resulting inflammation and extreme allergic reactions were very serious and incapacitating.
As the therapist worked with her, and she focused on the "Salt Problem" she shared the traumatic memory that during a several week period, when she was a young child, she was repeatedly sexually abused by a visiting family member.
This man would give her a bag of SALTED potato chips after each time he abused her.

Once she cleared the long held "emotional charges" of fear, shame, revulsion,etc, associated with the memories of the assaults, her "allergy" to salt was completely GONE!

I personally assisted and witnessed a young woman, aged 41, process and heal her "Death Fright Issues" that had started at age 3 and caused extreme Asthma.
Her inhaler had to be within reach at all times.
We did one 20 minute session together, and she just focused on "Whatever caused THIS to Happen".
Her Psyche, her Brain, and her body did all the rest.

She is still completely symptom free, no asthma problems at all, 8 years later.

I truly know that it takes a bit of finessing and perhaps, a "widening" of acceptance, in order to bring into focus how subtle and interconnected all of these amazing systems are.
I Hope this info helps a bit, it's just a bit more of thinking outside the box....
1593704656399.png

I truly know that it takes a bit of finessing and perhaps, a "widening" of acceptance, in order to bring into focus how subtle and interconnected all of these amazing systems are.
I Hope this info helps a bit, it's just a bit more of thinking outside the box....

It did help.
I'm glad you took the time to comment. The connection between our physical health and mental health should be more widely appreciated.

I've been wondering lately about how our attitude influences the impact of these traumas. More specifically, my attitude is to try and accept whatever challenges are in my life, or at least be aware of them. I'd like to hear your thoughts, Debra, about that. From what I've read, the largest problems come from the suppression of trauma, rather than the acceptance of it.

Hi, I am the author of the book Hyrum so graciously promoted.

IMO, you ought to combine the factors of which you wrote (how can they hurt?); Dr. Hamer certainly did. He perhaps assigned them a different weight than you might.

Clearly at the extreme level, like Chernobyl, such radiation kills many cells which the body then tries to replace in an effort to live, which is viewed as a tumor, and treated as such - insanity.

Lower level poisoning, such as DDT (or more recently Roundup) is generally acknowledged in GNM circles as causal in polio, though it being a motor conflict, some cases could also have a conflict shock root.

Malnutrition is rarely causal in disease (rickets, etc) in developed countries, though it seems prudent to optimize nutrition to aid in phase 2 (PCL) repairs. Any TB repair consumes large amounts of protein, which can prove fatal unless replenished through diet. Clearly, toxins in food (pesticides, herbicides, GMO, etc) are not optimal, and are IMO, a large problem, as are concentrated processed foods (refined sugar, grain, etc) that would not be part of any diet in the wild. On that note, Nature is seemingly quite forgiving of diet in the wild - how many animals repeatedly literally eat poop without any obvious negative ramifications? Only every dog ever.

Sunlight is similar to nutrition in that respect. Nature seems quite forgiving. Clearly the peoples living near the equator receive far more of it that those living near the poles. And yet, people clearly thrive in both places. In fact the latter also seem to thrive on a very restricted diet, missing in many of the food groups deemed essential in other locales. Inuit peoples have traditionally lived almost exclusively on a diet of seal - no veggies, fruits, grains, etc, for millennia. If diet were so sensitive, so inflexible, if the body could not synthesize what it needs from what it gets, why are they still with us? Ditto the Rarámuri people in Mexico, whose diet is quite restricted due to poor soils and arid conditions, and yet they are remarkably free of disease and seemingly all ultra-marathoners.

To me, the core of what Hamer was saying is that under certain seemingly common circumstances, the body will react with a cell+/cell- strategy intended to maximize our survival. We would be wise to understand that reaction, as wishing it away is pointless. By all means, eat well, be outdoors when you can, avoid poison. That alone though will not stop what we call disease from occurring. You cannot stop external events from occurring, but through awareness of what is happening you might mitigate the effects. If your boss is a prick and you are thus plagued with “urinary tract infections” because of a constant territorial marking conflict that naturally abates (resolves) on weekends (leading to repair symptoms - pain, swelling, fever, …), eating well will not stop the UTI. Nor will sunlight. You must fully resolve the boss conflict.

Hello ACLA, welcome to the forum. It's customary for new members to make an introduction in the Newbies forum to tell us a little about themselves, how they found their way here, and whether they've read any of Laura's books.

I've been wondering lately about how our attitude influences the impact of these traumas. More specifically, my attitude is to try and accept whatever challenges are in my life, or at least be aware of them. I'd like to hear your thoughts, Debra, about that. From what I've read, the largest problems come from the suppression of trauma, rather than the acceptance of it.
First, there is this:
What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

- I am in a "Catch-22" position.
This information that we are discussing is or can/will be considered "Medical"advice, yet, the accepted field of "Medicine" refuses to acknowledge the validity of this knowledge.

I do not have a Doctorate or "Legal" Licence to Practice GNM, due to the fact that the Medical Association, et al, refuses to acknowledge these valid and the solid scientific results of GNM, based and founded upon provable Natural Laws, .
The Powers that Be will not validate Dr Hamers work, or, anyone that has studied GNM.

So, with that said and out of the of the way, on to your request for my thoughts. :scared: :cool2:
First, may I ask, what is your definition of "attitude"?
Do you consider it as a part of your personality?
If so, are you referring to your intellectual/egoic personality, one of the many "I's"?

Or, are you referring to this attitude coming from your Deep, calm, all knowing ,innate, instinctive operating system, your "Soul"?
The "Wise Watcher" who sits at the back of the bus, behind all the scrabbling, hooting and jeering Fragments of the Monkey mind,(ego fragments, little I's, intellect), who are all vying to get behind the wheel for a turn at "Driving the Bus?"

I agree, acceptance of "What Is" accepting "Challenges" and going with the flow, rolling with the punches, IS the right "Attitude" to have and maintain, for optimal survival.
It's the general goal of most Self improvement programs, retraining and conditioning ones sensitivities to See Reality as it is.
There are some among us, who have gotten to middle age or older relatively unscathed and NOT as traumatized by this 3rd Density Service To Self environment, and they have attempted to fight the System, on our behalf, functioning more from Soul.

For example, these researchers:
Dr Ryke Geerd Hamer was one.
Dr. Jeremy Griffith, is another.
Dr. Paul Eckman, the psychologist who has written some amazing studies, is another one.
I could list a few more, but what I am getting to is:

If a child is raised with a loving, safe, and relatively sane, non-violent and NURTURING home/environment, the odds are high that the "Hypnagogic Programming" (see Dr Bruce Lipton work) that occurs from conception on through the first 6-7 years of every child's life, will produce a solid, secure "Trust in the World" type of reality and attitude, in that child.

I read several of your posts last night, and I see that you were raised in a Mormon belief environment.
I have known many Mormon families, and still keep in touch with some of them.
I read a lot of comparative studies during my Religious investigating days, I have studied their beliefs.

@100c, were you raised in the typical Mormon Family?

At least , from what I have observed, most Mormon families gave their babies and little kids a very safe and happy environment.
I saw lots of love, lots of care, lots of kindness, crazy amounts of FUN, and security.
If so, you may not have had the types of Traumas that a lot of people sustain in early childhood.

- Yes, I am also fully aware of the twisted, 4th Density STS "Macaroni" Kraft Dinner Angel, and It's Creepy advice that was given to that frustrated, sexually confused adolescent boy, Joey Smith, hiding in the bushes....man, what a trip, eh?
My point is the Nurturing environment of the raising of Mormon babies and little kids, seems very secure.
If I am wrong in these observations, please correct me.

Regarding GNM and shocks and traumas:
Childhood shocks and trauma happen in nano seconds...that is all it takes, maybe even a fraction of a nano second, for the Psyche to register a threat, pull levers and switches, and the corresponding Brain area is "affected" and instructions/signals go to the corresponding body parts.

My advice, for what it's worth, is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!"
If and when you know something physical is manifesting, go to the GNM site, look up the issue, and read the info.

GNM is an extensive Operating Manual, it is Preventative Knowledge, not so much wheelchair miracles.
I have witnessed many amazingly dedicated and brave people regain Health and Freedom from shock and trauma induced responses, by learning and applying the knowledge that Dr Hamer gathered, but it has to be done - carefully- with knowledge and awareness.
Here is a little synopsis, as an example. The details are MUCH more involved, this is just a little warning:
With some issues and traumas, we only have within about 9 months to resolve, solve, and release the trauma.
Matters of real serious Property issues, BIG territory fights, for instance, are very serious, as they involve the heart.
In Nature, these types of conflicts are Fought and won or lost rather quickly.
In humans, not so much.
Humans grudge and hate for years, and the heart keeps getting ready for "Battle" until it breaks....
I will end with this quote from Dr Hamer:
“We have to resolve our conflicts twice. First in real terms, then spiritually.”

So, with that said and out of the of the way, on to your request for my thoughts. :scared: :cool2:
First, may I ask, what is your definition of "attitude"?
Do you consider it as a part of your personality?
If so, are you referring to your intellectual/egoic personality, one of the many "I's"?
@100c, were you raised in the typical Mormon Family?

At least , from what I have observed, most Mormon families gave their babies and little kids a very safe and happy environment.
I saw lots of love, lots of care, lots of kindness, crazy amounts of FUN, and security.
If so, you may not have had the types of Traumas that a lot of people sustain in early childhood.

First my attitude, I attempted to specify what I meant, but I basically meant an attitude of acceptance. Accept what happens to us, and don't try to downplay it or lie to ourselves about how traumatic it was.
I was kind of raised in a typical Mormon family, as far as Mormon teaching is concerned, but I'd rather not go into the rest here. I have overcome my childhood traumas though and I'm dealing with new ones, which are mostly related to raising children who have special needs.

To bring it back to the topic, I think the GNM way of thinking will help me avoid possible future health issues, and properly respond to them.
Thanks for your responses!

Back
Top Bottom