HAARP

seems someone has figured out what HAARP was designed to do, as the Cassiopaeans have stated...

http://www.naturalnews.com/034916_HAARP_government_technologies.html

What bugs me is the weather part.

If I remember, the C's have said that HAARP wasen't involved in climate changes, at least not directly.

The coming of the Wave is more likely to be related to those changes as thay have also stated if I'm correct.

As far as the mind control part is concerned, I think it's more like it but the fact that they included weather in there makes me very suspicious towards the validity and accuracy of the informations.

Further investigation needs to be done.

My thoughts.

Laura said:
I don't get what you mean.

Are you responding to me?

Whatever the case may be, I salute you with great honor Laura! Words can't explain how your work is valuable to my eyes. Thanks.

Anyways, I'll clarify if needed.

Good day to you my dear!

Hi Jaymark, I believe Laura was referring to your post- I don't understand what you were getting at either. A clarification would be welcome.

JayMark said:
Laura said:
I don't get what you mean.

Are you responding to me?

Whatever the case may be, I salute you with great honor Laura! Words can't explain how your work is valuable to my eyes. Thanks.

Anyways, I'll clarify if needed.

Good day to you my dear!

Yes she was responding to you and indeed we will appreciate a clarification.

Well holy cow!

Just read the article again as well as my reply and indeed, it dosen't make any sense! Where have I been? :P

Just forget about the weather part. I just got completely lost here. No wonder why you asked for a clarification!

Basically, I just interpreted the whole "heating up of the ionosphere" as something that has to do with weather while it was really only all about "mind control" matter. I gotta be careful when reading english stuff here.

So anyways, if we forget about the weather part what is left? Humm, not much indeed...

So I guess I'll consider it as is now and see how it correlates to what else I have read about it as discussed by Laura and the C's.

Sorry about that. Useful lesson though.

Peace.

Seems like a hit, though it is a confirmation of existing research as the info in the article was already out there. Still, a good find!

Back
Top Bottom