HAARP y terremotos// HAARP and earthquakes

Eongar

Dagobah Resident
Este video se publicó hace un año pero me ha parecido interesante poner el enlace, ya que se refiere al proyecto HAARP y su relación con los terremotos y más. Segurisimo que en los foros en inglés hay información suficiente; el vídeo es en inglés subtitulado al español.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IVwwSFek8I&feature=player_embedded

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video was released a year ago but I thought I put the link interesting, since it refers to the HAARP project and its relation to earthquakes and more. Absolutely on the forums that there is sufficient information in English, the video is subtitled in Spanish

note: this is Benjamin Fulford speaking in this video. Not to claim that all he says on HAARP in this video is untrue, but in general what he says should be taken with a serious grain of salt. For more info on Benjamin Fulford you can check different treads on him in this forum.

Totalmente de acuerdo. TODO hay que ponerlo en duda y cogerlo con pinzas, nada al 100% es verdad. Me informaré más sobre este personaje.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely. ALL must be put in doubt and take it with tweezers, nothing is 100% true. I will report more on this character

Back
Top Bottom