H1N1 vaccine: think twice

Hello
Maybe this has been mentioned before and if it has apologies - But, I know an ex nurse here in the UK who told me that there are huge stocks of out of date drugs ie: Insulin,monkey blood - You get the picture? Sitting around the world. Apparently (I don't know) this kind of stuff is really hard to get rid of, so the powers that be (For the moment) decided to put all this stuff in to millions of doses , and pump it in to humans to get rid of it. But of course there had to be a reason...Rest is history as they say.

B

Pierre said:
Well, i think this blog can be a nice AH1N1 vaccine archive for the year 2009. :)
I fully agree. This was a very worthwhile effort and we can refer to it, as good history of how this scam unfolded in 2009. Which was THE year the swine flu scam was perpetrated on us.

Hi Breton, how are you? Thanks for your post :)

By the way, i wanted to ask you: did you find some methods, some techniques to improve narration, diction? ;)

Prior to and during the big push to move the vaccine, I listened to many debates and discussion both against and in favor of administering the vaccine. What stood out more than almost anything else that was said was that this was a "study". I recall doctors making comments like: I will or will not be participating in this "study" or my children will or will not take part in this "study". And now a recall and so soon after so many have willingly participated. What does that tell us? Here's an article about the recall.

http://article.wn.com/view/2009/12/23/Nasal_H1N1_vaccine_recalled_over_potency_x/

Pierre said:
Hi Breton, how are you? Thanks for your post :)

By the way, i wanted to ask you: did you find some methods, some techniques to improve narration, diction? ;)
Hi Pierre! The christmas time rush made me put the project on hold. But perhaps if I get some tips, I can post them in creative acts?

Back
Top Bottom