H1N1 vaccine: think twice

Pierrebxl

Padawan Learner
Hi,

I'm starting a new blog about the H1N1 vaccine. Here's the link: http://h1n1vaccinethinktwice.blogspot.com/

If you have stories, links, reports etc.. about deaths, injuries, damages, forced vaccination, blatent propaganda etc.... about the H1N1 vaccine in your area or everywhere, feel free to put a link here so i can put it in the blog.

Thanks!

PS: i just want to thank the sott team for the great articles they have put on sott.net. In just a couple days, i have a blog full of brilliant articles, with videos, links, highlited text etc... I have just reorganized everything and i have an awesome blog in just a week-end!

Thanks Pierre for the blog. It's good to have all the data in the same dedicated place.
I don't know what is happening exactly in Ukraine. I found this article on the globalresearch webpage :
_http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16088

Awesome work Pierre! You've already got over 100 articles and I'm still learning how to 'drive' Wordpress. I'll be linked up with you shortly!

Great work! :rockon:

Impressive!
You know, this is very timely.

For example we can tell a friend or acquaintance that "Did you know what, someone JUST STARTED a blog recently and they already have over a x number articles and videos that tell the dark side of the swine flu vaccine!"

They might have never thought twice about getting it, thinking that fear about vaccines was something very "fringe".

Thanks!

Thanks for doing this Pierre. I will definitely inform my friends of your blog. I will keep an eye on any news in regards to H1N1 vaccine deaths in our city, Calgary.

mkrnhr said:
I don't know what is happening exactly in Ukraine. I found this article on the globalresearch webpage :
_http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16088

Here's a quote from the article:

[quote author=Professor Victor Bachinsky, M.D.]
This is a viral attack [a Mixture of H1N1 and Parainfluenza] that destroys the lungs.

It turns out that not only in Bukovina, but also throughout the Ukraine people did not die from pneumonia, but from this toxic strain?

Yes, It’s not pneumonia! This destruction of the lungs. This strain is very toxic, and if the immune system is weak, there is bleeding in the lungs. In the lungs there is a tiny structure – acinus, which looks like a bunch of grapes. When you breathe, oxygen enters this tiny “bunch of grapes” ( pulmonary alveoli ). On the surface of the acinus are the capillaries, where red blood cells saturate with oxygen and give blood, which supplies all tissues and organs in the body.

And once the virus enters the lungs – hemorrhaging begins immediately in the acinus. A continuous hemorrhage... It takes several hours. In the blood fibrin is formed, and from it – giolinovaya membrane, resembling a plastic bag. It envelops the acinus, and the person breathes in oxygen, but it is not transferred to the tissues. And people just gasp. There is a cardio-pulmonary insufficiency and cardiogenic shock. People die of cardiogenic shock. And there is no pneumonia. Pneumonia – an inflammation, which is treated with antibiotics. Antibiotics cannot help at any stage.
It is necessary to improve the human immune system. Not only now, but in general. Garlic, onions, wild rose, viburnum (guelder rose), raspberries, citrus fruit, honey, and other fruits and vegetables – whatever you want. Those with a strong immune system will survive. Those with weaker immune systems will succumb to the disease.[/quote]

I wonder if this 'mixture' implies a possible man-made concoction or viruses from different sources simply invading the host at the same time?

I like that Bachinsky mentions strengthening the immune system several times.

This is great, thank you. I've been hoping for something like this that I can point to more easily for my friends who have been thinking about getting vaccinated.

Pierre, thanks a lot for doing this -- I just sent the link to your blog to my parents, and I'm sure that I will have the chance to share it with others as well (plus I will be following it myself!).

There has been talk at my work about how the boss is going to pay for everyone to get vaccinated.....but as if it was a good thing, like a perk for working there. Guess I'll be staying home that day.

Sadly even the people who I've had conversations about vaccinations in general for children agreed with me about that issue, but are all for flu vaccines. :huh:

The media really has done it's job on this one.

Great blog Pierre and excellent idea! I'll be sharing that link!

Thank you for your posts guys. The merit goes mostly to the sott team, i've just summarized everything in a blog. Thank you very much!

This is a viral attack [a Mixture of H1N1 and Parainfluenza]

Hmmm i really don't know about that news... all these stories about virus combinations sound weird to me. The objective effect is clear though: FEAR.
_http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14740.msg116516#msg116516

Let's keep an eye on that ukrainian story... and most importantly stay calm.

Quote from: Professor Victor Bachinsky, M.D.
This is a viral attack [a Mixture of H1N1 and Parainfluenza] that destroys the lungs.

It turns out that not only in Bukovina, but also throughout the Ukraine people did not die from pneumonia, but from this toxic strain?

Yes, It’s not pneumonia! This destruction of the lungs. This strain is very toxic, and if the immune system is weak, there is bleeding in the lungs. In the lungs there is a tiny structure – acinus, which looks like a bunch of grapes. When you breathe, oxygen enters this tiny “bunch of grapes” ( pulmonary alveoli ). On the surface of the acinus are the capillaries, where red blood cells saturate with oxygen and give blood, which supplies all tissues and organs in the body.

And once the virus enters the lungs – hemorrhaging begins immediately in the acinus. A continuous hemorrhage... It takes several hours. In the blood fibrin is formed, and from it – giolinovaya membrane, resembling a plastic bag. It envelops the acinus, and the person breathes in oxygen, but it is not transferred to the tissues. And people just gasp. There is a cardio-pulmonary insufficiency and cardiogenic shock. People die of cardiogenic shock. And there is no pneumonia. Pneumonia – an inflammation, which is treated with antibiotics. Antibiotics cannot help at any stage.
It is necessary to improve the human immune system. Not only now, but in general. Garlic, onions, wild rose, viburnum (guelder rose), raspberries, citrus fruit, honey, and other fruits and vegetables – whatever you want. Those with a strong immune system will survive. Those with weaker immune systems will succumb to the disease.

These symptoms sounded like the same symptoms occurred in people who died from swine flu vaccine. :shock:

Great job Pierre!
There is a site _http://theflucase.com/ that might be worth a looking at - they seem to be collecting articles from all over the world so maybe a possible source of info.

Back
Top Bottom