Guardian eagle

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Yesterday in our Hangouts meeting we were talking about the names of our crystals and I said that I named my personal crystal Batman because it reminds me of a Batman symbol: http://cliparts.co/cliparts/8TA/6nG/8TA6nGq9c.gif

And I said that I would still like to have a contact with my crystals so that they could tell me how to name them.

Anthony also said that he can feel some kind of energy when he place his personal crystal on his chest, and I got an idea to try the same thing while I am meditating, but I felt nothing.

But this morning I had an interesting dream. I dreamed about an eagle flying above me. I raised my hand hoping that he would come down on it, and he did. Then I spent some time admiring this big bird.

When I woke up I wondered about the meaning of that dream. I wasn’t sure if there is any kind of meaning to it because ever since I got crystals my dreams are very weird and meaningless. They still are, but they seem to be changing slowly.

Well, when I woke up I tried to think about it a little, and an idea came to me. And idea was that the eagle symbolized my personal crystal.

And then I remembered that there is a symbol for an eagle that looks just like my crystal (and also looks very similar to batman symbol): https://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2014/04/03/10/51/eagle-311502_960_720.png

Or, to be more precise, just wings: https://openclipart.org/image/2400px/svg_to_png/244122/Eagle-Wings-Silhouette.png

So I have a guardian eagle crystal? That’s nice, I love birds. :)

I will try to get in contact with my other crystals.

Nice story, Persej. Thanks for sharing. :cool2:

I immediately was reminded of a passage in the 28 November 2009 session:

A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

I've gone through this process with one of my grandmas a couple of years ago, and now I'm going through the same process with my other grandma. Every day she is telling me about the painful events that she's gone through her life. Things that happened to her personally, and also thing that happened to her children. She used to tell me about such things before, but now it all comes out in a very condensed format. Sometimes she cries, sometimes she just speaks with angry voice. It's like all those painful experiences are locked inside her and she is reliving them every time she remembers them. Same thing happened with my other grandma.

And something like the Wave that would amplify that would most probably kill her.

So much pain and grief is in every person, but they don't have a tool to heal themselves.

That part about the eagle is probably from the Bible:

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/40-31.htm

So those who manage to heal themselves will get additional benefits from the Wave, but those who will still carry the traumas inside themselves will suffer even more.

So those who manage to heal themselves will get additional benefits from the Wave, but those who will still carry the traumas inside themselves will suffer even more.

Agreed, you're probably right about that.

Sorry to hear what your grandma (and you) have to go through at the moment. In old age people tend to look back and relive their highs and lows -- sometimes with anger, sometimes with sadness and sometimes with joy. Happened to my parents also before they died.

I hope you will be able to provide at least some comfort to her. Apparently you already are available to her as some sort of a mirror and sounding board, and I fully understand you always would like to be able to do more to support her even better.

Take care and watch out for yourself not to be overburdened. :flowers:

Thank you Palinurus. :)

After my guardian eagle dream I decided to try a little Feng Shui with my crystal so I placed him above my bead since eagles dwell in high places. That seems to be working for now because I had no bad dreams or feelings of negative energy since then.

But last night was very interesting. First I had another strange dream, not so bizarre like before, but it was still unusual for me to have dreams like that. It felt like I wasn’t dreaming my own dream. It’s hard to explain it, since every dream is different, but the dreams I was having with crystals didn’t feel at all like my dreams.

Anyway, I woke up very thirsty, and I drank my crystal water since that was the only water that I had in my room.

After that I had another strange dream. In that dream my other (passed away) grandma performed the exorcism on me!

After that I woke up again, but another interesting thing happened after I went back to sleep. I had three more dreams but these dreams felt very differently. I was finally dreaming my own dreams!

At the present I don’t feel like a different person, but who knows, maybe something really did change in me during this exorcism dream. Maybe crystals really can perform a spirit release?

Thanks for sharing, Persej. :cool2: Seems like there's quite a lot of processing going on in the background.

I'm not familiar with the powers of crystals at all so I wouldn't know whether they can perform or sustain exorcisms, but it seems not completely impossible at first glance. Maybe it goes in steps, bit by bit ?

By all means keep us posted whenever there are new developments. I find it all very interesting to read and ponder on, to say the least. ;)

Palinurus said:
I'm not familiar with the powers of crystals at all so I wouldn't know whether they can perform or sustain exorcisms, but it seems not completely impossible at first glance. Maybe it goes in steps, bit by bit ?

Maybe. C's mentioned that they have the firewall that prevents somebody from hacking into the crystal network. So maybe it can also protect the members in the network from the negative influence from their spirit attachments. Just thinking.

By all means keep us posted whenever there are new developments. I find it all very interesting to read and ponder on, to say the least. ;)

I will. :) I don't know what is going on but I wanted to share my experience because maybe somebody else will also recognize some of their own experiences in my descriptions.

Yeah I liked reading your dreams, it encourages me to go deeper in mine.

My grandma is also through a similar process, remembering all that she thinks she has done bad. All I can do is listen to her and try to know more about her story, but I know that I can't indefinitely listen because it drains me, she's like a broken record. Other members of the family are less acceptable toward her... every one carry his burden :).

About the crystals and dreams, I was been aware of an help I think coming from crystals, between sleep and awakeness an entire portion of my back I will call facia restructured itself a big way, very surprising.

Nico said:
My grandma is also through a similar process, remembering all that she thinks she has done bad.

Mine doesn't think she has done anything bad. All the bad things were done to her, but she did nothing bad to others. At least from her perspective.
I have no reason to complain to her, but I know that she was much better grandma than mother. This applies to my other grandma too. Which is another interesting phenomena.

All I can do is listen to her and try to know more about her story, but I know that I can't indefinitely listen because it drains me, she's like a broken record. Other members of the family are less acceptable toward her... every one carry his burden :).

Yes, mine also turns into broken record a lot of time now since she has no living friends anymore because she survived all her neighbor friends. Others complain about her stories but I just let her talk, even though she can be tiring. I try to enjoy these moments as much as I can because I don't know how much longer I will have her. And that will be a whole new world for me, a world without grandmas.

About the crystals and dreams, I was been aware of an help I think coming from crystals, between sleep and awakeness an entire portion of my back I will call facia restructured itself a big way, very surprising.

Crystals restructured your back? That's interesting. I got a new pain between my left leg and my back. I don't know if it is related to crystals or not.

I had another spirit release dream last night. I stopped drinking the crystal water for a couple of months, for no particular reason, I just forgot about it. And I started drinking it last night. And the same night I had another weird dream in which I performed an exorcism on myself. I don't remember all the details, but I was in some kind of a bubble in which I focused very hard on saying some words that were meant to remove attachments from myself.

And like in the other dream form this topic, I also don't feel any different, but I must say that I have felt a little different after the first exorcism dream. I used to say things to others that I would after regret saying, but that disappeared after that dream. I had no such episodes after that. I have no idea why was I doing that before, but I did notice that that was something that would come up in certain situations for no apparent reason. Who knows, maybe some spirit attachment was really inserting some thoughts into my head.

I will probably also have to wait some more time to evaluate if something really significant happened last night or was it just a dream. Time will tell, but I think that these crystals are really doing something to me. Maybe the clue is to drink the water before the sleep?

And like in the other dream form this topic, I also don't feel any different, but I must say that I have felt a little different after the first exorcism dream. I used to say things to others that I would after regret saying, but that disappeared after that dream. I had no such episodes after that. I have no idea why was I doing that before, but I did notice that that was something that would come up in certain situations for no apparent reason. Who knows, maybe some spirit attachment was really inserting some thoughts into my head.
Very, very interesting and curious observations Persej! I also very frequently can have sometimes crushing bouts of regret from saying or behaving in ways which I feel are not in some way or other correct or right or according to divine rules of conduct or even Conscience. It's hard to explain fully as well now. If I'm not mistaken, this kind of emotional reaction is described in the book Healing Developmental Trauma as well, though I don't have the book with me to quote at the moment. FWIW.

J'ai foi dans mes cristaux car je sais qu'ils interagissent avec moi chaque fois que je les prends sur mes genoux pour prier en appliquant mes mains sur eux et là je sens des vibrations dans mes mains plus ou moins fortes mais elles sont toujours là... Je aime mes cristaux et les embrasse avant et après chaque prière... Ils étaient là avec moi chaque fois que nous nous sommes connectés avec les groupes Matin et Soir pour Laura et Arkie... Je sais aussi qu'ils seront très importants lors du passage de la vague pour nous permettre de surfer...

I have faith in my crystals because I know that they interact with me every time I take them on my lap to pray by applying my hands to them and there I feel vibrations in my hands more or less strong but they are always there... I love my crystals and kiss them before and after each prayer... They were there with me every time we connected with the Morning and Evening groups for Laura and Arkie.... I also know that they will be very important during the passage of the wave to allow us to surf...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom