Growth of meth abuse in the US & impact on FRV

A

alchemy

This is a topic one cannot hope to cover in just a short outline format, but hopefully I can point out a few items perhaps worthy of consideration.

First, note the spread of quick speading of meth (based upon rehab admissions) across the US over the past 15 years:

http://www.oregonlive.com/special/oregonian/meth/pdfs/1003meth_spread.pdf

and compare that map to this more current map:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/map/

Note that the measurement units are different: the former map is at maximum with 40 or more rehab admissions per 100,000, while the latter map is at maximum with 51 or more rehab admissions per 100,000.

Looking back over the past 40-50 years and how LSD (along with other drugs) was incorporated into the general populace via COINTELPRO and other CIA sponsored organizations, it would appear reasonable to assume that the proliferation of meth is not accidental, but is rather by design.

In fact, we see here (http://www.oregonlive.com/special/oregonian/meth/pdfs/1006meth_patent.pdf) that the patent for a non-meth version of pseudoephedrine has been available since 1992, but never pursued -- rather ironically (for a pharma company), because it was 'too expensive'. One nice 'bonus' from sitting on such a patent is that it also prevents other pharma companies from producing something similar, and thus maintains the status quo.

So, what does meth do, particularly to the brain? Here is a short extract:

For example, in lab experiments done on animals, sex causes dopamine levels to jump from 100 to 200 units, and cocaine causes them to spike to 350 units. "[With] methamphetamine you get a release from the base level to about 1,250 units, something that's about 12 times as much of a release of dopamine as you get from food and sex and other pleasurable activities," Rawson says. "This really doesn't occur from any normally rewarding activity. That's one of the reasons why people, when they take methamphetamine, report having this euphoric [feeling] that's unlike anything they've ever experienced." Then, when the drug wears off, users experience profound depression and feel the need to keep taking the drug to avoid the crash.

When addicts use meth over and over again, the drug actually changes their brain chemistry, destroying the wiring in the brain's pleasure centers and making it increasingly impossible to experience any pleasure at all. Although studies have shown that these tissues can regrow over time, the process can take years, and the repair may never be complete. A paper published by Dr. Nora Volkow, director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse, examines brain scans of several meth abusers who, after 14 months of abstinence from the drug, have regrown most of their damaged dopamine receptors; however, they showed no improvement in the cognitive abilities damaged by the drug. After more than a year's sobriety, these former meth users still showed severe impairment in memory, judgment and motor coordination, similar to symptoms seen in individuals suffering from Parkinson's Disease.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/body/#1
The point of this extract is that basically meth burns out, over time, the pleasure centers within the brain. Experiencing pleasure = happiness, in a very simplistic sense.

We thus have a significant, and increasing, portion of the US population who would appear to have a much lowered FRV (frequency resonance vibration -- see partial extract below from the Glossary). Using the same simplistic type of equation above,

no ability for happiness = lowered FRV.

Cassiopaea Glossary said:
In the Cassiopaea material, FRV is a property of a person that has to do with the person's alignment or intrinsic nature. FRV can tend towards service to others or service to self.

FRV is itself not immutable. The FRV of a person may change as a result of influences. If a person is in proximity to another who has a different FRV, there can occur forced resonance where the two start resonating at the same frequency. Still, one has a constitutional predisposition to resonate at some frequencies more than at others.

FRV is not directly coupled to knowledge or intellectual capacity. Still, knowledge and intellectual capacity facilitate work on one's FRV. They allow one to discern between STS and STO and to make corresponding choices, thus heading towards one or the other end. FRV is essentially an indication of an emotional path.

It is possible that the terms of frequency and vibration have a literal meaning in a hyperdimensional context involving a person's alignment with a thought center. If this is so, the phenomenon is not perceived by us in this manner, except allegorically.
The impact of meth (and the other "legal" psychoactive drugs) may not be to just 'dumb-down' the population so as to implement various political & foreign policy agendas. If a lowered FRV is necessary for negative STS entities to be present on our 3rd density, as outlined below, then it should be possible to see indications of such a program being implemented. Meth combined with SSRI-type drugs might fill the bill nicely:

Cassiopaeans: We wish to review some things... The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.
Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?
A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.
Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?
A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave12e.htm
Admittedly, this is seeing conspiracy in what others would undoubtedly say is just an unfortunate set of circumstances ... perhaps, 'seeing the unseen'?

At the very least, food for thought--

John

Reactions: Ca.
Just a sidenote to this, I was sick recently and I went to the local pharmacy to pick up some meds. I was looking for Aleve Cold and Sinus, and it was not available over the counter. I had to take a card up to the pharmacist and they told me that I couldn't buy that without giving them my name, address, license #. They told me that a new federal law requires this because of all the people who were using Aleve to make meth.

I wasn't too happy and refused to give the gov. my info. So one of the higher ups shows me a different brand that I didn't have to give out any of my info with the same ingredients.

I thought, what's the point of the law then? People will just move on to using something different. I'm just buying one little box of ten pills, why do I have to be cataloged?

Just another eye-opening experience into our gradual slide into fascism. OSIT

Back
Top Bottom