Growing Pains or Obscure Attacks

syldan

Dagobah Resident
First of all, I wish here to thank SOTT, NOT, FQS, and CAss. for this incredible opportunity to rise above our magnanamous mediocrity, and finally get a glimpse of the underside of the beast. Special thanks to Laura and Ark and team, for through their work and wisdom the light has begun to shine again on my personnal search!

The subject I would like to address here. (my english sometimes mixes french expressions) is that of the physical pains that seem to come out of nowhere, and are literally crippling my body at the best of times, since I have moved to the fast track of the search... I would like to ask those who have experienced this, as I have read about in some of the transcripts, if there is any way of discerning the pains that come from growing and learning, to those inflicted as attacks by our hyper-dimensonal controllers?

And trust me, I have some knowledge of attacks, my body is riddled with unexplainable scars. And although I know I was taken for sure at age ten. I have been through the mill, waking up with blood in my pillow, sore nose, soar ears, ear infections, all in the last two years. All since I have stopped all else to dedicate myself completely to my quest for knowledge. Also, ever since I have accepted the fact that I am part of the people that have been taken ( for more details, cf: blogs du québec, in bloggers blog, where I have recently related some of this on my blogs)the attacks have intensifyed. Holes behind my ears, with puss filling them up for weeks on end! I have applyed no nonsense approach to health issues without getting the expected results.

For the past months I have been waking up nearly every morning with pains and aches, as if I had been fighting all night an invisible ennemy, and this after a good long sleep. I am 48 years old and have always been a picture of health, relying only on my own healing powers, and suddenly I find myself litterally crippled by some of the pains. This morning it is both my knees, that are killing me. But I just slept ten good hours, and did not walk around on my knees... At least not in a conscious state. I am somewhat worryed that things will get worse...

My big question is, are there any means to determine, which of these aches are part of the growth process, and which might be inflicted by that which has always tryed to hold me back from KNOWING?

Thank you in advance for your kindness and understanding....

I have read all wave material on internet, and lauras Secret History, but have not yet acquired the Wave series, which I hope to do once I join the Quantum future Library, as I cannot afford to buy all the books I devour...

yours, daniel guimond

guimondaniel said:
And trust me, I have some knowledge of attacks, my body is riddled with unexplainable scars. And although I know I was taken for sure at age ten. I have been through the mill, waking up with blood in my pillow, sore nose, soar ears, ear infections, all in the last two years. All since I have stopped all else to dedicate myself completely to my quest for knowledge. Also, ever since I have accepted the fact that I am part of the people that have been taken ( for more details, cf: blogs du québec, in bloggers blog, where I have recently related some of this on my blogs)the attacks have intensifyed. Holes behind my ears, with puss filling them up for weeks on end! I have applyed no nonsense approach to health issues without getting the expected results.

For the past months I have been waking up nearly every morning with pains and aches, as if I had been fighting all night an invisible ennemy, and this after a good long sleep. I am 48 years old and have always been a picture of health, relying only on my own healing powers, and suddenly I find myself litterally crippled by some of the pains. This morning it is both my knees, that are killing me. But I just slept ten good hours, and did not walk around on my knees... At least not in a conscious state. I am somewhat worryed that things will get worse...

My big question is, are there any means to determine, which of these aches are part of the growth process, and which might be inflicted by that which has always tryed to hold me back from KNOWING?

Since it is always good to look for a simple explanation first, I wonder if you took into account possible health problems before coming up with other 'out of ordinary' reasons for your pains? Because many of the symptoms you've described above can be caused by an inflammation or toxicity. Even if you said that you were always 'a picture of health', in the long run, sometimes things we considered as good and healthy can have dire effects on our health. No doubt that it can even intensify with an added stress, especially if we are not 20 years old anymore.

Not saying that what you've described can't be a result of some 'interference', but perhaps you could take a look at our excellent health section and see if some of the topics there can assist you to deal with your aches?
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=32.0

Thank you keit and leonpher for your insights! And the forum link, which I will explore thoroughly before long!
As for doctors, answer is yes, and no positive results. except that I may be under enormous stress! Which from my point of view, does not seem to compute...
I am presently looking into the possibility of some kind of interference, I have moved very recently thinking that it may have to do with location, but it all remains the same.
I am resorting to out the ordinary answers, because none of the ordinary ones fit the bill...
So I devised a program to optimize health for myself, which has had some results, ie: diet, exercise, yoga, etc.

Also I will start to use a zapper as per: _http://www.royalrife.com/cure.pdf.
I willl post upon results... or non-results....

dg

The first thing that popped into my head was fibromyalgia. You might want to check up on it and mention it to a doctor. Here's the thread Laura started about it - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2430.0

good post! thanks pinkerton...
It seems that my ailments fit some of the bill..
I am presently testing different avenues, and learning more about health than I ever thought I would, this is good.
There are two sides to the coin, as my health dangles, my mind flourishes, there may be some connection.
Also, having read the transcripts about the effects of HAARP on the american population, I have wondered to what degree us, Québécois, are being zapped by this awful project?
Having said this, I wish not to whine anymore, and taking the bull by the horns, I am presently looking into the depths of myself through hypnosis, just to see what links I can find there, and to find out if I am not imposing this on myself, somehow???...
Thank you all...
Also, physical reality is what it is, and I am far more concerned with the state of my mind. As I said before, there is pattern of apparent attacks which has followe me throughout my life, then intensifyed two years ago, when I quit all else to get down to the search, which I can feel is through me, not outside. So if this is only a repercussion of my desire to learn what most other people do not ever think about learning, then let it be...
Nobody said it was going to be easy, nobody said it was going to be fair...
dg

Althogh HAARP is located way up north in Alaska (so far as we know), scalar technology - if we can believe what has been written about it, does not seem to have the same lessening of effect due to the distance of only a few thousand miles.

IMO, if the Powers That Be and their masters are aiming for control of the entire world's population, those in Quebec would be just as easily affected as those anywhere else on the globe.

I have some other thoughts on this - if the attack is through means involving energies, then they would cause problems first at the energetic level of your being, which would then devolve to the physical layer, resulting in the physical symptoms you describe. If as you say you have pursued regular medical diagnosis to no avail, then you may want to look into the Jaffe-Mellor Technique, or JMT as it is usually called. This treatment can effect the energetic levels and help to restore balance.

Here is where you can learn more about this:

http://www.jmttechnique.com/index_files/index_main.html

pstott said:
Althogh HAARP is located way up north in Alaska (so far as we know), scalar technology - if we can believe what has been written about it, does not seem to have the same lessening of effect due to the distance of only a few thousand miles.

IMO, if the Powers That Be and their masters are aiming for control of the entire world's population, those in Quebec would be just as easily affected as those anywhere else on the globe.

I don't find the relevant transcript but if I correctly remember it was mentioned that HAARP was mostly targeting the USA.

However, in addition to HAARP, there are many other mind control tools that are certainly applied to the whole world population.

Thank you for the input,
Although this HAARP business does nothing to make me feel better!(...) Just kidding, but not really...
As I re-read my post, I wondered why I even mentioned HAARP... Somehow, although the symptoms are physical, it is as if it was a battle with the mind? Something that is linked.
Having said that, I have not felt this good about my learning abilities in years. So there may be a corelation. My familly doctor, having done many tests, feels that it is likely severe stress. It could be that I am pushing myself too much without realizing it.
And if that is the case, it's never felt so good to be sick! But enough of that, time to move on....
I originally thought that maybe, just maybe, someone could have related and put my mind at ease. Of course there is nothing precise in my post, so I can't exactly expect anyone to give straight answers to a crooked question.
Mea Culpa!
dg

Belibaste said:
pstott said:

I don't find the relevant transcript but if I correctly remember it was mentioned that HAARP was mostly targeting the USA.

However, in addition to HAARP, there are many other mind control tools that are certainly applied to the whole world population.

Don't know if this will help, but it does mention that - well, I'll just let the session speak for itself. :P

[quote author=session 970222]Q: (T) V mentioned the weather, and the changes in it. What
was the name of that movie we watched up in Tallahassee, I
forgot the name of it... [tr then spoke about a science fiction
movie we saw. Aliens were here among us, and were plotting
to affect the weather in such a way as to make the planet
uninhabitable for us, but perfect for them. Naturally, there was
secrecy and cover-ups. Then the subject moved to the cell
phone towers that were noted in rural areas of North Florida.
This then lead to a question about the cell phone towers. First
part of question lost.]
Q: (T)...transmit to us and back... what can be transmitted?
Can the negative energy be focused through these microwave
towers? (V) And what was the correlation between the
strange weather and the harvesting? (L) Because we were
told that the weather changes were due to the energy buildup
of the wave. That was two years ago. And it had nothing to
do with the 'harvest.' (T) But it could also be that HAARP
adds to it. (J) Ok, well, let's ask... (L) Well, they would love
for us to think that HAARP has something to do with
weather. 'Yes, we're having bizarre weather. Let's blame it on
HAARP!' because we're going to think about HAARP...
What a perfect... (T) Well, HAARP has a lot more to do than
just the weather. They can put all the energy-based stuff that
they've been experimenting on in one place, because they can
do whatever they want, just by changing the frequencies... (J)
Or, even just continue to mess the weather up, to continue to
create negative vibrations, worry and uncertainty... (V) I
guess the point I'm trying to get at is, are these weather
changes promoting some changes in the physical body, that's
making the physical body more 'harvestable?' (T) Could very
well be. (L) Well, it's all interconnected, but I wouldn't say
that one is the cause of the other, just to say that they occur...
(T) But why, as we were talking about earlier, is all this weird
stuff going on all through the media?
A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for
capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the
purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to
establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the
planet
" in either 3rd or 4th density.
Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?
A: Yes, in its early stages.
Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out
across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a
continental scale?
A: Back up system.
Q: (L) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP
system, but they are there as the backup?
A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.
Q: (T) Local and regional authorities can use the towers to
track people, amongst other things. (L) Is the weather being
controlled or changed or in any way affected by HAARP?
A: Climate is being influenced by three factors, and soon a
fourth.
Q: (L) All right, I'll take the bait; give me the three factors,
and also the fourth!.
A: 1) Wave approach. 2) Chlorofluorocarbon increase in
atmosphere, thus affecting ozone layer. 3) Change in the
planet's axis rotation orientation. 4) Artificial tampering by 3rd
and 4th density STS forces in a number of different ways. Be
vigilant. Be observant. Be cautious in your planning and be
aware. Do not let emotional anomalies cloud your knowledge
base. This is not a "time" to let one's guard down. Be
especially careful of travel to unfamiliar locators, as well as
sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings!!! You are being watched.
Or, at least, it is best to assume you are, and act, think, and
prepare accordingly. Remember what you have been warned
about concerning attack. As you learn more and know more,
you become more interesting... and, when your ranks swell,
you are more vulnerable unless you are more aware!!
Q: (L) All right, were those given in the order in which they
are occurring? The fourth being the one that's coming later?
A: Maybe, but remember this: a change in the speed of the
rotation may not be reported while it is imperceptible except
by instrumentation. Equator is slightly "wider" than the polar
zones. But, this discrepancy is decreasing slowly currently.
One change to occur in 21st Century is sudden glacial
rebound, over Eurasia first, then North America. Ice ages
develop much, much, much faster than thought. [Discussion of
new scientific theory recently presented that the earth is
expanding.]
[/quote]

This is all I could find at the moment.

guimondaniel said:
I am 48 years old and have always been a picture of health, relying only on my own healing powers, and suddenly I find myself litterally crippled by some of the pains. This morning it is both my knees, that are killing me. But I just slept ten good hours, and did not walk around on my knees..

not unusual -- that's about the age when the body machine starts wearing out anyway, and especially if you weren't particularly taking care of it. As for the knees -- the early morning pain is typical of arthritis. You might want to google natural remedies for that condition, as well as anti-inflammation diet and various fasts. AS others say, start with the simplest explanations first.

Nienna Eluch said:
This is all I could find at the moment.

Ok I finally found it (it's part of the recent session - after 2002 - that's why I had difficulties to locate this excerpt) :

Q: (H) What percentage of the US population actually thinks at all?

A: 12% if you define it rigidly.

Q: (group amazement at this figure)

A: What do you expect with HAARP turning brains to tapioca

Q: (J) So it's a Zombie nation then?

A: You took the words right out of 6th density.

Q: (J) so does HAARP only affect the US population?

A: Mostly

Belibaste said:
Q: (H) What percentage of the US population actually thinks at all?
A: 12% if you define it rigidly.

Q: (group amazement at this figure)
A: What do you expect with HAARP turning brains to tapioca

Q: (J) So it's a Zombie nation then?
A: You took the words right out of 6th density.

Q: (J) so does HAARP only affect the US population?
A: Mostly

Good Grief. :nuts: Yeah, HAARP perhaps, and I thought it was the water here. Sometimes I get on myself and wonder "Why do people seem so stoopid". Seems I cannot drive through town and someone most always does something without external consideration and I then mumble the word "a-shole" (trying to have them read my lips), beep my horn, or make a gesture. Someday I'll probably get my butt kicked (I have come close). And afterwards, I DO feel bad. I work on this quick to anger program almost EVERY DAY but, sometimes I get suprised from some nutzoid. Been to a shopping mall lately? When younger, I used to enjoy people watching, but anymore I just think I'm surrounded by idiots and self-centered selfish, internalized people who cannot see beyound the purchase of some material thingy. And god help ya if you get in their way. What makes me think I'm any "better" or "smarter"?

Just seems that there are more zombie types around than I can remember. Their numbers appear to be growing. I hate thinking that way, but I "see" many, many people who just are so into themselves, and this STS way of life. Sometimes I think I'm the weird one for thinking this way. Sometimes I think I'm the weird one for thinking that I may be the one different, not like "them".

I live so far out in the sticks, it's so quiet here, I say you could hear an acorn drop a half mile away. I hear the electronic type humming, and things underground.

Perhaps the HAARP is beyond testing and is now producing their desired results. And also, the PTB is doing an excellent job of dumbing down the population. Geeze... I'm realy trying to be like Mr' Spock (All logic No emotion), but lately it's been tough. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Back
Top Bottom