Groupe de traduction global

Tomek

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Hello there,

J'aurais simplement aimé savoir où en était la mise en place du groupe de traduction globale, ainsi que l'avancement de la traduction du CTD d'août. Je m'occupe toujours de la 3eme partie, oui ?

I would just like to know where was the creation of the "global" translation group, and the progress of the translation of the August CTD. I still have to translante the 3rd part, isn't it ?

Salut Carcosa,

Est-ce bien à toi que je dois m'adresser pour proposer mon aide pour les traductions?

Bien à toi!

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
Salut Carcosa,

Est-ce bien à toi que je dois m'adresser pour proposer mon aide pour les traductions?

Bien à toi!

Bonjour Mrs Tigersoap,

Si vous êtes intéressée à nous aider à traduire des articles ou livres, voici le lien pour cela:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12953.0

Ailen est la personne à contacter.

==================================

Hi Mrs Tigersoap,

If you are interested in helping us to translate articles or books, here's the link for that:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12953.0

Ailen is the person to contact.

Hi Namaste,

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your prompt answer. I've just sent a message to Ailén.

Merci et à bientôt!

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
Hi Namaste,

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your prompt answer. I've just sent a message to Ailén.

Merci et à bientôt!

Great, :clap:

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
Hi Namaste,

Merci et à bientôt!

I'm not sure if Ailén is there at the moment, so don't worry if you don't receive an answer immediately. But she will respond :)
It's great to have a future French translator among us!

Carcosa said:
I'm not sure if Ailén is there at the moment, so don't worry if you don't receive an answer immediately. But she will respond :)
It's great to have a future French translator among us!

Hi, I'm here, slowly but surely! Mrs. Tigersoap, it's great to know that you wish to help us with the translations. I have sent you a reply and you'll soon be contacted by the French translators. Welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom