Greek Blog

Alana

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hi all,

this is a blog created to post sott articles translated in Greek, or summarized news reports with links to sott and greek newssites dealing with the same issues.

http://perseasvandromeda.blogsome.com/

I dont understand a word but it looks very pretty,
even if the design wasnt so good greek alphabet is preety on its own :)

keep up the good work

Smaragde, kudos for translating material into Greek. I'm looking to print and send a couple of them to Greek friends. Could i ask a favour of you - or anyone else who can read Greek - that you suggest a couple of articles covering ponerology/psychopathy, the wave/comets, Gurdjieff/esoteric concepts or any combination of those topics?

Many thanks

Update: I'm making some progress! Ελπίδα = Hope, right?

Kniall said:
Smaragde, kudos for translating material into Greek. I'm looking to print and send a couple of them to Greek friends. Could i ask a favour of you - or anyone else who can read Greek - that you suggest a couple of articles covering ponerology/psychopathy, the wave/comets, Gurdjieff/esoteric concepts or any combination of those topics?

Hey Knial,

funny you wrote this, as i was thinking these days that i should be doing more translations, as there is not much - if any - on these subjects in Greek. Your post is an another push, so it's me i should be thanking you :flowers:

Gurdjieff/esoteric concepts are discussed in the Prem Rawat article (translated) which you can read in english here, so you know what it's about.

ponerology/psychopathy are covered in the Pathocracy Video, in the Hope (tranlated) article - here in english, and in this one, Psychopaths and the rest of us which i wrote on my own :grad: and deals with the state of our world, psychopaths' role in shaping it, and our responsibility, with links to sott articles/editorials.

Kniall said:
Update: I'm making some progress! Ελπίδα = Hope, right?

That is correct! :D

That's a great help, thanks! I'll be sure to send them your scholarship too :grad:

Kniall said:
That's a great help, thanks! I'll be sure to send them your scholarship too :grad:

It's not "mine" per ce; i took pieces from articles and editorials, translated them and put them together. Just to clarify. :halo:

Oh, and i'd appreciate any feedback for the translation from your friends, if they have any.

Back
Top Bottom