Grapefruit diet?

If I might ask, why are you curious about it? Why would it interest us that you are curious about it? Have you done any research on it? Do you have anything to actually say about it, other than ' I'm curious about it'.

I see that this is your initial post, and that concerns me because this post contains no information other than a link to a diet. Could you please provide some background as to why anyone here should click on your link?

Hi zsmeeie, can you plz provide a bit more information other than an ad/link? Have you personally tried the grapefruit diet? You could satisfy your curiosity by going on the 'diet' and provide some solid information about the experience. No one here can possibly satisfy your curiosity.

I just wanted to know something more about it, maybe this diet is crap. I hope someone have anything to say about it, and yes, i wanna go on this diet, thats why im so corious about this.

Question is: why do you want to go on this particular diet while there are millions of different diets available? You are asking other people to help you, but first help other people by providing information. Right now you are just creating noise here, on this forum. We are trying to be noise free. There are other forums where inquiries like yours would be accepted. But not here. So, please, either be more informative, or go to some specialized diet forum.

Back
Top Bottom