Google + Sites

Kaigen

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
From today "Google +" started "Google sites", so now we can put SOTT and FOTCM, EE and many more sites in to G+.

The procedure is very simple.
You need the name of the site, logo, motto and thats it.
I suggest also the French and Spanish section as well. It is lot but I like to help as much as I can.

It seems that Google Sites is a way for people to make different kinds of web sites easily while allowing access to whomever you want. Instead of having to worry about getting a server, choosing CMS software, and setting everything up, you just click a few times and configure everything as you want it.

It's not a bad idea, but it doesn't look like it's something where we would create a site for Cass or SOTT, because those sites already exist.

Could be useful for future projects, though!

I've never seen this Google service before, to be honest. :scared:
Google offers nearly everything meanwhile.

But, would you really entrust your professional and “serious” websites to Google, especially something like the Cassiopaea project?!? :huh:
The only benefits are comfort, reduction of time for development, access management and integration of other – of course – Google services (AdSense, G+, …).

Looks cute though.

Sirius said:
I've never seen this Google service before, to be honest. :scared:
Google offers nearly everything meanwhile.

But, would you really entrust your professional and “serious” websites to Google, especially something like the Cassiopaea project?!? :huh:
The only benefits are comfort, reduction of time for development, access management and integration of other – of course – Google services (AdSense, G+, …).

Looks cute though.

Using the Google sites would provide another portal for the message to reach the masses.

It would not allow the sites access in a way that would compromise the security of the existing sites correct?

:) Sorry for misunderstanding, what I was suggesting, was like a Facebook group, SOTT and FoTCM bring in G+ too. Again sorry for my English.

It looks like this :

rtv.JPG

But there are Google+ user who don't use Facebook. many potential readers though.

Back
Top Bottom