Good stuff

Azur said:
GTB said:
Azur said:
You haven't done your homework, have you?
Care to elaborate? 7 words isn't going to teach me much.
I could elaborate, but it would fall far short of the work already available here on this site.
Azur, you're not a moderator. Please do not go around telling people what is worthy of being posted or not. Sure, GTB would have been better served by first searching the forum before posting to see if what he has posted is relevant or just noise. It's a common mistake. Let's not react as though he has insulted anyone though. New members deserve the benefit of the doubt.

beau said:
Azur, you're not a moderator. Please do not go around telling people what is worthy of being posted or not. Sure, GTB would have been better served by first searching the forum before posting to see if what he has posted is relevant or just noise. It's a common mistake. Let's not react as though he has insulted anyone though. New members deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Quite right.

I'm taking stock of what it is about these "Disclosure Projects" that set me off here. They really bug me, (I sense) they're not what they appear to be and I haven't been able to put my finger on it (a few things come to mind, but it doesn't explain it).

It's certainly nothing to do with GTB.

Azur said:
No harm on my end, and I hope none created on yours.
All is good Azur. Or sall good! Anyway, as far as the disclosure project, I've posted my thoughts on it on page 1 if you want to have a look.

GTB said:
I've posted some videos that I thought were interesting.
You see, the fact some videos (or books or sites or people) seem to YOU interesting is not a sufficient reason for drawing other people attention.
Our method is: research first, share the results of your research later. Instead of posting links to videos it would be much better to say: "Hi guys, I was not able to find on the net or in the available books any information critical of Dr. Steven M Greer (or Alex Collier or Billy Meier). I don't know if they are fraud or serious. Can you point me to some good sources concerning these issues?"
This way it would be MUCH better :)

ark said:
GTB said:
I've posted some videos that I thought were interesting.
You see, the fact some videos (or books or sites or people) seem to YOU interesting is not a sufficient reason for drawing other people attention.
Our method is: research first, share the results of your research later. Instead of posting links to videos it would be much better to say: "Hi guys, I was not able to find on the net or in the available books any information critical of Dr. Steven M Greer (or Alex Collier or Billy Meier). I don't know if they are fraud or serious. Can you point me to some good sources concerning these issues?"
This way it would be MUCH better :)
Aye, I did post these prematurely, but, after realizing I screwed up, and after Sleepyvinny requested it, I did post my thoughts on each item I linked, on the first page of this thread. Next time, if I ever do this again, I will be more prepared. Thanks for the advice! I hope people post there thoughts, as well, so I can learn something.

Back
Top Bottom