Going to Sardinia

dantem

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Had the chance to follow a group heading to Sardinia, Italy. In the South-West coast there are other mini-island to visit, beautiful nature, rocks and cliffs on the sea-line. Usually I went there to see the Nuraghes and the Tomb of the Giants, but this time it will be more about salted water (!), grotto on the sea, towns, and some old lighthouses on rocky mountains.

Managing to get as less sunlight as possible :P ..I'll be back after the August holiday :boat:

Wow! That sounds like a lovely trip! Have lots of fun and soak in some wonderful natural beauty. :)

Thanks All. I'm back!

The weather was sunny, but much ventilated and warm in general, not so hot as I was expecting.

The best part of this trip was about food. In Sardinia you'll find the best fatty pork meat you could ever dream of! Never seen so much load of fat in a single beacon's cut, and that was thicker and softer. Sardinian pork is a special one for its size - very small - and consistence. Perhaps as a native race it was not breeded/selected, and so it's still in the wild form it had many centuries ago.

Seem it is really an authochtonous race:

[link - pdf in Italian]

Back
Top Bottom