Glossary soon to be available?

Finding the SotT/QFG glossary

cholas said:
Thanks domivr,
I'll report back on your questions as soon as I can answer them. I'm not very knowledgable in these areas, so will need a little coaching.
Are you using Internet Explorer 6 by any chance? If you don't know, that's ok.

cholas said:
I haven't noticed any pages from the glossary missing from Cassiopedia, though haven't looked too hard.
I'm sorry the question about missing pages was for PepperFritz.

cholas said:
Somewhat hard to read, once there though. Apparently the left column is completely blocked. ?
cholas said:
Is this just my experience? Is there something I'm not doing correctly?
I have had this problem as well. I have tried playing with the text size but that doesn't seem to remedy the problem. What does seem to work though (as a short term solution, while "reorganizing" is taking place) is to highlight the entire text and then to 'copy-past' the text into a wordpad or microsoft word document. Hope that helps, and if that is not clear enough I will try and explain better.

Seems to be working fine now. Graphics on Cassiopedia are in a different location and all of the glossary is completely readable. I didn't change anything other than location(ISP?).

However it happened, thankyou.

Nope, with SAFARI 3.1.1 the problem is still there, but with FIREFOX everything looks fine.

Cassiopedia Permission Error?

Hi, I was just wondering why some terms in the glossary are no longer available? Like "Shocks" and "Objectivity."

It looks like that happened when the glossary was converted to Wiki format. Those 2 and another have been re-added and the wiki is being reviewed to find any other missing articles.

Also "Tresholds"; "Desire"; "Dragon Slayers"

Entries A-B-C influences / Discernment of can still be found on glossary pages but not on Cassiopedia

also any term referring to Lobaczewski like

asthenic psychopathy
characteropathy
conversive thinking
doubletalk
egotism
essential psychopathy
hysteria
hysteroidal cycle
ideology
indocrination
information selection
instinctive substratum
Jackal
moralizing [tactics]
pathocracy
macrosocial [pathological] phenomenon
paralogism
paramoralism
paranoid characted disorder
pathocracy
ponerization, ponerogenesis
ponerology
propaganda
psychopathy
skirtoid psychopathy
spellbinder
subconscious selection
upward social adjustment

Well, i wanted to get them the easiest way
I will earn them the hard way

CarpeDiem said:
also any term referring to Lobaczewski like

asthenic psychopathy
characteropathy
conversive thinking
doubletalk
egotism
essential psychopathy
hysteria
hysteroidal cycle
ideology
indocrination
information selection
instinctive substratum
Jackal
moralizing [tactics]
pathocracy
macrosocial [pathological] phenomenon
paralogism
paramoralism
paranoid characted disorder
pathocracy
ponerization, ponerogenesis
ponerology
propaganda
psychopathy
skirtoid psychopathy
spellbinder
subconscious selection
upward social adjustment

Well, i wanted to get them the easiest way
I will earn them the hard way
It's not considerate to foist subtle humour on those who are earnest on their search, unless they are asking.

[post edit] Or unless it provides an understanding that opens a way to their progression.

Azur said:
It's not considerate to foist subtle humour on those who are earnest on their search, unless they are asking.

[post edit] Or unless it provides an understanding that opens a way to their progression.
Hi Azur.

Am I missing something here or did you get out the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Thomas C said:
Azur said:

Hi Azur.

Am I missing something here or did you get out the wrong side of the bed this morning?
Or perhaps he likes to talk to Carpe in riddles (like in this thread for example http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8603), challenging the rest of the forum readers' brains in the process.

more readily an free-flowing dance of two peacocks, at least one of them has a heavenly bright plummage, the other - is greyishhh, albeit that doesn't deflect one's scope (beware of disguised rattlesnakes in grey)

Well, i'll put together ponerology terms the best i can, and be back

Keit said:
Or perhaps he likes to talk to Carpe in riddles (like in this thread for example http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8603), challenging the rest of the forum readers' brains in the process.
Yes, communicative external consideration is NOT Azur's strong point - he tends to write to amuse himself, for himself. Unfortunately, CarpeDiem also tends to 'feed' that little 'i' of Azur's. Were it a private correspondence, that would all be fine and good - unfortunately on a networking forum it runs contrary to what we do.

Odd that despite this being discussed previously ( http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3647&p=3 ), here we are again.

Arghh.

I've been thinking about my latest post to Carpe, specifically what I thought I was seeing in his/her post, which evidently wasn't there and how such a "take" with regards to meaning on a situation keeps "sticking" even when not real.

Frankly, I have trouble understanding Carpe, as evidenced in the past. This is not his/her fault, language barrier or not. I fill in the blanks with what I think is being said, and go from there. The issue is that the blanks, once (incorrectly, or correctly, both with no assurance) filled in, lead to a conclusion. That's not a biggie. The biggie is acting as if the blanks filled in are solid info.

Carpe, I once again apologize for making assumptions as to the intent of your transmissions. It would be much better to simply ask for clarification, as opposed to making a charge with tenuous understanding.

anart said:
Yes, communicative external consideration is NOT Azur's strong point
'Tis true. Not intentionally, but that's the point, and I'm working on trying to be succinct in addition to being a lot more lucid about what my thoughts are based on.

anart said:
- he tends to write to amuse himself, for himself.
This little 'i' was pointed out to me a while back, and sure as snot, it was begrudgingly true in a some of things I had posted. Not all, but more than zero. This wasn't the case here, despite the massive brainfart in evidence.

I certainly took a wrong "read" here, but without others to point it out, I might still think I "saw it right".

Network and community has more eyes than any one does.

Back
Top Bottom